Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Star Wars:Jawa Fortress [47.05]  (Read 59157 times)

LordBalkan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars:Jawa Fortress [43.05]
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2017, 06:22:31 pm »

No, sorry. I've thought about making other Force powers, but the problem is that if a Dwarf Fortress NPC can use an aggressive interaction, they spam it every chance they get. I'd prefer Force-users to rely mostly on swordfighting.

Lol, AI is a bad looser.

I had an idea for Sith to be able to choke people in the same context normal people would spit. I haven't done it yet though, and I'd like to work on some non-Star Wars ideas I've had.

:o Choke? That would be Nice!!!! About the other non-SW ideas, take your time :P

Thanks for telling me how your adventure went, Lord Balkan. I always appreciate getting to see how people play the mod.
As I said, was very funny. I started again with same "Sith" civ, this time "Warrior" skill was available!!! And now I'm a Chagrian that begun with a vibrosword . Hope is better then a vibroblade heheheheh.

By the way... how can I get a lightsaber??

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2017, 06:31:20 pm »

If you have Warrior as your highest weapon skill and you're in a Sith civ, you should spawn with a lightsaber. You'll know you're in a real Sith civ if you get an option to start as an Inquisitor.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

LordBalkan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2017, 07:57:48 pm »

If you have Warrior as your highest weapon skill and you're in a Sith civ, you should spawn with a lightsaber. You'll know you're in a real Sith civ if you get an option to start as an Inquisitor.

You mean like, "Peasant", "Hero", "Demigod" kind of thing or "Peasant", "Important Figure" menu???

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2017, 08:04:20 pm »

The peasant/important figure one.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

LordBalkan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2017, 11:48:42 am »

Sad... already generated 3 different worlds and any of them the sith/jedi had a third option on "Locally Important/Peasant" screen. I'm always choosing Demigod and putting high levels in warrior/knight skill but haven't success yet.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2017, 11:54:49 am »

What do you mean by a third option?
My mods and forum games.

LordBalkan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2017, 11:57:47 am »

What do you mean by a third option?

The "Insquisitor" one.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2017, 12:33:17 pm »

Weird, I haven't experienced this problem. I just tested it, and I was able to spawn with a lightsaber. I'd like you to be able to get a lightsaber, so I made this.

My mods and forum games.

LordBalkan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2017, 01:16:46 pm »

Weird, I haven't experienced this problem. I just tested it, and I was able to spawn with a lightsaber. I'd like you to be able to get a lightsaber, so I made this.

OHH!! Thought it was like an option "Peasant, Locally Important or Inquisitor". Thats why I said I never seen the third one, lol.
Ty for explaining.
I'll go back to game to slash some arms hehehehehe

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2017, 01:18:25 pm »

You're welcome. A bit of a warning, NPC Jedi and Sith are naturally Adept swordsmen and dodgers, so you'll need better than that to fight them fairly.
My mods and forum games.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2017, 09:46:23 pm »

I released a minor update.

A Twitch streamer named Nookrium played Jawa Fortress and I felt the need to fix a few mistakes.

The most notable changes are that Jedi and Sith no longer have 360 degree vision, the bug preventing Jawas and Gungans from gaining swimming skill is fixed, and banthas now produce blue milk.

Here's Nookrium's channel.
My mods and forum games.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2017, 08:54:09 pm »

I released a minor update.

A Twitch streamer named Nookrium played Jawa Fortress and I felt the need to fix a few mistakes.

The most notable changes are that Jedi and Sith no longer have 360 degree vision, the bug preventing Jawas and Gungans from gaining swimming skill is fixed, and banthas now produce blue milk.

Here's Nookrium's channel.

Congrats :D
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2017, 09:10:20 pm »

Definitely didn't find it by regularly Googling my mod's name...
My mods and forum games.

Arthropleura

• Bay Watcher
  • Elven Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2017, 04:01:13 am »

Back again to nitpick your droids. The FX series this time.

Seems to have two humanoid arms and six non functional manipulator arms.

Should have one Main Manipulator arm and 20! Light manipulator arms, some with tools no doubt.

We are currently three turns in, and the main hall is coated in blood, intestines and random corpses. There's a huge pile of 3000 items made of human body parts in a corner and remaining members of the staff of the museum are, as I type this, being slowly choked to death by one of our adventurers.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2017, 09:51:51 am »

Back again to nitpick your droids. The FX series this time.

Seems to have two humanoid arms and six non functional manipulator arms.

Should have one Main Manipulator arm and 20! Light manipulator arms, some with tools no doubt.

I wonder why I made them the other way the first time. I'll check on them when I update the droids. Thanks for reviewing them. Sorry I haven't got around to fixing the droids yet. I think I should try giving them multilayered bodies made of metal.
My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13