Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which Crafting system (As described on the tenth post of the 6th page)?

Modular
- 1 (20%)
Free-Form
- 4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Nox LTD. [The Citadel Proper]  (Read 9883 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: Nox LTD. [The Citadel Proper]
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2017, 10:48:37 pm »

"Yeah; where did you get all this stuff and can I go there."

Go to Uramie and ask them if they have any spare useless materials they want to give me.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2017, 11:00:20 pm »

"Yeah; where did you get all this stuff and can I go there."

Go to Uramie and ask them if they have any spare useless materials they want to give me.
"We built most of it. The materials come from somewhere very far away from here. And who knows, perhaps you will someday~"

You head into the shop, and are amazed at the junk piled against the walls. It seems only a select few items are for sale, marked via small, paper pages folded next to them with a number. You approach Uramie, a rather hideously deformed human, and ask if there might be any junk you could have.

He stares at you blankly. It seems that the idea of anything being junk, or being free, escapes him.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:22:45 pm by BlastoiseWarlorf »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2017, 11:04:32 pm »

"That's not a helpful answer. Do you mind if I dismantle some of your fancy tower for parts?"

Go poke the job list, roll 1d5, select a mission.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2017, 12:24:53 pm »

"That's not a helpful answer. Do you mind if I dismantle some of your fancy tower for parts?"

Go poke the job list, roll 1d5, select a mission.
"You're welcome to try, I suppose. Wouldn't be the first to try and tear down the walls."

You walk up to the job-list and tap the black bar. The screen doesn't change, showing only the two 'pages' outlined in red.
[9] A human fortress, guarded by The Hand of the King. Notable loot includes what we believe to be the Last Dragon Egg.
[8] A graveyard, rumored to be hiding a passage to a great Goblin Fortress deep underground. General Zugzanar is rumored to reside here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2017, 12:34:48 pm »

Human fortress, then.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2017, 02:17:23 pm »

Human fortress, then.
You place your palm upon the fortress 'page' and grab a crystal from above. Your head begins to spin, and when you regain your senses, you are just outside of a human fortress.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2017, 01:07:55 pm »

Freeform with some modular characteristics could be nice. For instance if you want to make a sword you'd still have to follow the template of hilt-crossguard-blade, but after that you could add on or modify to try for something unique.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]