Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 177128 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 4: Well that wen't amazingly well, didn't it?
« Reply #1305 on: December 01, 2016, 09:24:23 pm »

Reforge the knife if Phineas let's me borrow his light engineering kit. If not, take my cake to the apartment to try and heal the daemon using the heavy daemon kit. Eat the cake afterwards as a reward.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:04:17 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: December 01, 2016, 09:40:53 pm »

So you just want to repair the knife? Not actually put a new daemon in?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: December 01, 2016, 10:06:15 pm »

((I was gonna see if the handle daemon would spread into it.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: December 01, 2016, 10:57:20 pm »

If it's just repair the knife then engineering and light engineering kit is the stat for it and equipment for it.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: December 01, 2016, 10:59:06 pm »

If it's just repair the knife then engineering and light engineering kit is the stat for it and equipment for it.
((I thought you said I could use daemonism to have the knife pull itself back together, it would just take energy. Back when I asked about the knife the last time.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: December 01, 2016, 11:13:54 pm »

Hmm, I'll check then. But I feel like I never actually gave an answer either way. Did you ask about it IRC or in the thread?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: December 01, 2016, 11:23:09 pm »

((IRC.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: December 01, 2016, 11:54:26 pm »

Okay, I just combed through a bunch of logs. Nearest thing I could find was commenting on the fact that putting two daemons in the same object top of each other makes things fun. You mentioned wanting to reforge the knife, but I didn't see a response, and there's nothing saying anything about the knife putting itself toghether with energy in my notes.

link

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: December 02, 2016, 12:02:40 am »

((Guess I misremembered. Anyway, I guess I'll just reforge it or try to go heal the daemon with frequencies.))

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: December 02, 2016, 01:31:59 am »

Name: Aigresaur
Description: Rawr Rawr Rawr It's an Aigresaur
Stats
Strength: +1
Intelligence: -2
Dexterity: -1
Resilience: +1
Perception: -2
Charisma: +2

Skills
Piloting: -2
Marksmanship: -2
Daemonism: -1
Doctor: -2
Beast mastery: +3
Engineering: +1

Inventory: what you have on you.
knife
aviators clothing
whatever you bought from the armory.
Beastmaster Kit
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: December 02, 2016, 10:54:31 pm »

Eat slice of cake and play the music I have. Give everyone a thumbs up.

after everyone is done eating see about getting some scrap metal from the german plain and using it to armor the back of and toes of boots or shoes.

The Wall eats most of the cake before everyone else gets there.

Groo forgets his sadness upon seeing the cake, and hurries to gobble down whatever is left!
    Phineas slots the tape into the radio, sets it down on the ground next to the cake grabs a slice for himself and starts up the swing party. While the Wall eats about 6/10's of the cake in a somewhat messy fashion and then goes off next to the plane to admire his shield. Groo soon arrives and consumes almost the entire rest of the cake leaving just enough for two small slices or one largish slice.

Groo full of cake and a little tipsy decides that what he really wants to do is dance. But dancing to swing music without a partner is a somber business and Groo is clearly in no mood for that. What he needs, is a dance partner. He first tries his luck with a Groo's best friend, his loyal dog Rufferto. Unfortunately, as Groo soon discovers, dogs are terrible at dancing. Making his excuses [charisma 4] Rufferto no good dancer, Groo find good dancer is who is not a Dogie.

Then, Groo tries Phineas but he seems to be busy banging on his shoes with a hammer. But Groo doesn't let the silent treatment get him down. He knows what he'll do, he'll see if THE WALL likes to dance. Groo stumbles his way over to the wall, but THE WALL just hides behind his shield and glares at Groo when Groo says, Groo want to dance. Can Walls dance?

Groo is undeterred however, because he knows what to do in these dire situations, he'll do he'll ask his friend Demeainon to dance. But he seems to be busy with hitting some pieces of something together while using an acetylene torch to connect them with strips of shiny stuff. Despondent, Groo is on the edge of tears when he suddenly spots salvation. A man holding a sign with the words Aigresaur on it, dressed in the standered bulky aviator wear. Groo is overjoyed to see a partner, he rushes over to the man and without waiting for introductions grabs him and begins to dance as the music reaches a fevered pitch. Eventually however the song ends and Groo is heartbroken to stop dancing. In an effort to keep this new and somewhat bewildered and confused dance partner Groo holds his arm up as though he were announcing the winner in a colosseum and says to the rest of the team Groo found dance partner, Groo want him on team? Can Groo bring him onto team? This is followed by a general shrugging of shoulders and the presenting of the last small slice of cake to the new comer.

[engineering 4] Grabbing a couple of thin metal brides from the kit as well as an acetylene torch and a hammer you begin the boring work of patching the small fragments together. It takes about 30 minutes and Groo seems to pass you become dejected when you ignore him after he approached you with some offer to dance  while you were working on slotting in a particularly fiddly piece, but you manage to get it done. It's a little haphazard in places and your sure that if the daemon wasn't inhabiting the knife it would break apart the second you used, but it's enough that your pretty sure the daemon could fix it himself from here. You grab yourself a slice cake leaving a thin slice for whoever wants to clean up the mess  THE WALL made when he devoured most of the cake. Phineas then returns and silently grabs the hammer and torch from you before going into the plane and returning with a couple of pieces of steel. He then takes his boots off and sets about trying to hammer the steel into mildly protective curves around the toe and a little bit of the heel of the boot. [Phineaus engineering 4] He gets the toes to turn out all right, but he just can't get that heel down.  The boots end up being pretty shiny on their toes due to the steel pieces pounded onto them.

Name: Aigresaur
Description: Rawr Rawr Rawr It's an Aigresaur
Stats
Strength: +1
Intelligence: -2
Dexterity: -1
Resilience: +1
Perception: -2
Charisma: +2

Skills
Piloting: -2
Marksmanship: -2
Daemonism: -1
Doctor: -2
Beast mastery: +3
Engineering: +1

Inventory: what you have on you.
knife
aviators clothing
whatever you bought from the armory.
Beastmaster Kit
[ACCEPTED]

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 09:16:10 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: December 02, 2016, 11:12:42 pm »

Time for another nap! The life of THE WALL is a simple one.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: December 02, 2016, 11:49:09 pm »

Just bend some metal around the back of the leg with a bit of overhange above the heel that should help
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: December 03, 2016, 12:31:12 am »

"Is that better?"

Asking the daemon. If it needs energy to repair the blade, donate some of mine. Or go use the heavy daemon kit to strengthen it.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 128