Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 177625 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis, Tunnels, and Horrible Burns.
« Reply #1621 on: February 18, 2017, 09:31:58 pm »

I have jokes I could make and euphamisms to say but I am afraid I'd get in trouble
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 10:20:42 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: February 18, 2017, 09:56:05 pm »

"That's a shame. I promised his wife I would try to find him. Guess I'll have to keep looking. But you answered my question. Use as much of my energy as you need, but don't take it all or you might just end up in the same state if I die."

Let the daemon use my energy to repair himself.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: February 18, 2017, 11:02:49 pm »

nom some Nazi Calcium. And get nice chetin and keratin carapaces on Aigresaur and Pete. Use beastmaster skill to evolve.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: February 20, 2017, 02:21:21 am »

"Rawr."

Go harvest some of Aigre tasty genetic material.
[aigrebeast marksmanship 2] The Aigrebeast heaves in a huge breath, visibly inflating as it launches a spike, sending it flying away and into a wall. The wall moves forward in his own slow way, still a bit stiff from the sudden beast debridment, moves towards the reeling Aigrebeast  [str 4] [aigrebeast dex 5] As the Aigrebeast tries to slither away, Priscillas claws rake into his flesh, inflicting minor wounds onto his flank. Pete lunges at the wall Jaw unhinged str

Help the wall with gun fire.
[Marksmanship 5] [Aigrebeast ressiliance 2] You pump two rounds into the beast that was your former comrade. It shrieks as the buckshot slams into it side, though it manages to stay up, pete on there other hand is clearly pissed and launches a bone spike at you. the spike sails through the air [Pete marksmanship 3] [resilience 5] the round deflects harmlessslly off your flack jacket.

GRAAHHH.  GROO HAS HAD ENOUGH, FORCE THE KNIFE AWAY WITH THE KATANA, AND THEN SHOVE THE SHOTGUN DOWN THE NAZI'S THROAT!
[Daemonism 6+2=8] [5+1=6] Groo's katana sings through the air, vibrating as it goes and slams into the Pilots knife, while the knife seems to curve into a thin style of a scimitar in an attempt at a block, the katana slams into the knife and knocks it completely out of the nazis hand, sending it flying away. With his counter slice, the nazi's fingers go fall from his hand.  While Groo feels rather tired by this sudden and violent swing he has strength enough to grab his shotgun. [Str 1] [Nazi 5] As he tries to force it into the nazi's throat he dodges neatly and grabs the shotgun with his fingerless hand while hitting Groo in the nose with his palm. Groo barely manages to keep control of the shotgun under this furious assault.

nom some Nazi Calcium. And get nice chetin and keratin carapaces on Aigresaur and Pete. Use beastmaster skill to evolve.
Well you would try this, if you hadn’t just been shot and then forced to dodge away from The big humans traitorous claws.

Go harvest some of Aigre tasty genetic material.
[/quote]

"That's a shame. I promised his wife I would try to find him. Guess I'll have to keep looking. But you answered my question. Use as much of my energy as you need, but don't take it all or you might just end up in the same state if I die."

Let the daemon use my energy to repair himself.

[daemonism 6+4=10] Taking a deep breath you hover your hands over the daemons prone form and exhale slowly, trying to visualize energy flowing into the daemon, it seems to work initially, you continue to exhale, but when you go to inhale you suddenly find that you can’t stop exhaling, your breath keeps coming out in a contious jet, you try to move your arms but find that you cant move them either, you watch in horror as your energy flows into the daemon your vision going darker and darker until you pass out.  You awaken, on the floor of the fireplace room,  the doctor standing over you with a hand pump.  [shadow=beige] Nearlly thought we’d lost you there. [/shadow]

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: February 20, 2017, 02:27:46 am »

BEAST
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: February 20, 2017, 02:35:32 am »

Offer genetic material to THE WALL. Love the wall and lick it silly if it accepts and plays nice.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: February 20, 2017, 10:22:31 am »

continue to assist the wall
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: February 20, 2017, 11:42:01 pm »

"He drained too much. I'll recover. How is the daemon doing?"

Recover energy.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: February 20, 2017, 11:46:44 pm »

Offer genetic material to THE WALL. Love the wall and lick it silly if it accepts and plays nice.
Giggity?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: February 22, 2017, 01:05:26 am »

BEAST
Drawing back priscilla the wall gives a roundhouse punch to the serpent that's trying to constrict him. [str 6] [dex 6] The wall slams his hand forward ctchig the beast in the side and tearing a large number of protective scales off his side.

"He drained too much. I'll recover. How is the daemon doing?"

Recover energy.
Oh why he's doing quite well, I had to restrain him in fact, was worried that he'd hurt himself in this sudden rush of energy.
You mostly focus on breathing and remembering to not die, yeah, that's good, in and out, in and out.
YOur genetic material is your internal organs in this case. But anyway you try to even lope the Wall in your loops of coils, but he fends you off with a roundhouse

JUST SHOOT HIM

[str 6] [str 6] Groo swings the shotgun around causing it to discharge away from moth of the men as they grapple for control of the shotgun, neither making any progress in their struggle.

continue to assist the wall
[marksmanship 6] [Pete ressiliance 1] YOur shotgun roars as it sends two rounds of buckshot towards Petes head, 90% of each round impacts dead on the mark, mashing his head into paste. The Aigrebeast roars in anger.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 01:38:52 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: February 22, 2017, 01:07:12 am »

Squeeze THE WALL silly and love it roughly.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: February 22, 2017, 01:19:44 am »

((Did you miss my action?))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: February 22, 2017, 01:39:04 am »

sorry, fixed.

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 128