Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 174562 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis, Tunnels, and Horrible Burns.
« Reply #1635 on: February 22, 2017, 02:48:00 am »

Separate the Aigrebeast into two easily manageable halves. Harvest genetic material.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: February 22, 2017, 04:17:23 pm »

Continue shooting!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: February 22, 2017, 05:02:23 pm »

"I definitely overdid it. Couldn't stop the transfer of energy once it started. Hopefully he can use the excess energy for something constructive. Also, I happen to have an extra daemon metal arm and leg. I was going to propose the idea once the daemon was better, since my brother mentioned that there was a bit of discomfort over the daemon sharing space with 52. I was thinking that 52 could move over to my other arm, and you could move into the leg if you wanted your own space for research or something. It'll have to wait until I have the energy to do more than focus on not dying, though."

Bed rest and conversation.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: February 24, 2017, 10:02:24 pm »

Squeeze THE WALL silly and love it roughly.

Separate the Aigrebeast into two easily manageable halves. Harvest genetic material.

[Aigrebeast str 4] [Wall str 2]  The Aigrebeast darts forward seeking to envelop him in it's coils, The Wall stikes back though, Prsicillas slamming into the unscaled side and puncturing the intestinal tract of the aigresaur. the aigrebeast, wraps itself around Priscilla and starts slowly trying to overcome her strength. The wall roars in anger and grabs his knife out. [str 4] [ressiliance 3] He emdes the knife deep into the flesh of the aigrebeast but misses his vital organs, as it continues to try to neutralize the threat of priscillas claws.

"WHY NAZI NOT DEAD YET?!"

Okay, stab him then!  He can't really defend against that since he lost his knife!  Damn the exhaustion, Groo has +3 Endurance!
[daemonism 2+2=4] [ressiliance 4] Groo offhandidlly slashes his daemon katana at the struggling pilot, the pilot sticks his wounded hand up before the hit can connect with his face and ends up getting his entire palm slashed open, blood drips down from the wound, collecting on the ground as the two men continue to struggle, the nazi going for any other desperate emote shifts his weight [Nazi str 3] [Groo str 2] and manages to get Groo to stumble back a bit, though neither of them let go of the shotgun.

Continue shooting!
[marksmanship 1] Your shotgun spray goes wide, slamming into the side of the fuel tank and flames to shoot up in an impressive display of pyrotechnics.

"I definitely overdid it. Couldn't stop the transfer of energy once it started. Hopefully he can use the excess energy for something constructive. Also, I happen to have an extra daemon metal arm and leg. I was going to propose the idea once the daemon was better, since my brother mentioned that there was a bit of discomfort over the daemon sharing space with 52. I was thinking that 52 could move over to my other arm, and you could move into the leg if you wanted your own space for research or something. It'll have to wait until I have the energy to do more than focus on not dying, though."

Bed rest and conversation.
Hmm, an interesting thought, though judging from what I've seen of the one you call 52 are you sure he's capable of living by himself? I have been with him only briefly, but he does not strike me as the most independent. As for myself though, a small area for some of my research would be nice, if likely little visited.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: February 24, 2017, 10:14:59 pm »

You know what, use daemon hand to throw the knife at aigreosaure...Aigreasuare, aigreotops? What ever, something aigre and dino sounding...just aim for the eyes
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:36:33 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: February 25, 2017, 02:38:44 am »

Priscilla? Still covered in spikes, yo.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: February 25, 2017, 03:25:06 am »

"As long as it serves to make my leg and arm functional, it doesn't bother me if you or 52 do not use the space much. Perhaps there would be a way to connect it to this space so that you could move between them freely without further stretching the daemon and weakening him. What type of research do you do, anyway?"

Talking.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: February 25, 2017, 03:17:25 pm »

Groo angrily stares down at the maimed nazi, panting with his katana poised for another blow, yet remaining still.  After a long deliberation, he slowly moves his other hand to point outside the vehicle, growling something unintelligible at the man.

If the nazi decides to be a brave fool, and does anything aside from run the hell away, decapitation.  If he does remember discretion, Groo will collect his dropped knife, then get into the cockpt and start trying to figure out how one flies this thing.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: February 26, 2017, 02:35:26 am »

You know what, use daemon hand to throw the knife at aigreosaure...Aigreasuare, aigreotops? What ever, something aigre and dino sounding...just aim for the eyes
[dex 5] [ressiliance 1] You hurl your knife at the aigrebeast, it tumbled end over end before slamming point first into just above the eye socket  of the snake, it's bones stopping it from penetrating further blood pours down though, and blinds it's eye all the same.

Priscilla? Still covered in spikes, yo.

Ah yes, in that case [str 6] [aigrebeast str 1] With the spikes Priscilla has poking out from her everywhere, she begins to thrash about, further impaling the aigrebeast on her spikes, the aigrebeast is also prevented from brining it's bones spikes to bear on phineaus or the wall, beging overly preoccupied with beginning to bleed to death, seems the spikes and knife wounds are beginning to take their tole.

"As long as it serves to make my leg and arm functional, it doesn't bother me if you or 52 do not use the space much. Perhaps there would be a way to connect it to this space so that you could move between them freely without further stretching the daemon and weakening him. What type of research do you do, anyway?"

Talking.

Well to be honest, if we were not in those limbs, I'm not sure if they would work, though I would of course be willing to try such an experiment. As for my own research, I would like to research the nature of this prison that we seem to reside in.

Groo angrily stares down at the maimed nazi, panting with his katana poised for another blow, yet remaining still.  After a long deliberation, he slowly moves his other hand to point outside the vehicle, growling something unintelligible at the man.

If the nazi decides to be a brave fool, and does anything aside from run the hell away, decapitation.  If he does remember discretion, Groo will collect his dropped knife, then get into the cockpt and start trying to figure out how one flies this thing.
The nazi, clearly of the intelligent sort of spy rather than a true fanatic, decides that Germany is not something worth getting decapitated for by a crazed swordsman and stumbles out of the helicopter into the flaming, smokey, and monster filled hell that is the cave. Groo ignoring all of this, and the horrified cursing of the German as he begins to try to slip by the flames smoke and monsters.  [int 4] [piloting 6] Groo's lonely brain cell knows exactly what to do to make this funny plane fly, all he has to do is pull on this lever here, hit this button here, flood the engines with fuel at this point, violently throw the stick to the left ignoring the horrible screeching of metal as the landing gear scrape on the rough cave floor and viola, the helicopter sansa a landing gear is now tilted nearly horizontally as it zooms away from the cave, the sudden injection of air from this maneuver sending the flames in the cave ever higher.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 06:57:50 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: February 26, 2017, 11:25:50 am »

Well, avoid the flames and I dunno, finish off the aigre beast
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: February 26, 2017, 05:38:27 pm »

Please make sure to add that daemon knife to Groo's inventory, I said he'd grab it before leaving.

Groo will fly the weird plane back into the city and land it where he normally finds the spooks.  Or as close as it can come, I'm not sure how big a helicopter this is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: February 26, 2017, 05:52:35 pm »

Throw the Aigrebeast off the island.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: February 27, 2017, 06:02:59 am »

Snuggle THE WALL and drag it down in bitter vengeance!
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: February 27, 2017, 10:20:22 am »

"Sounds interesting, and useful if understanding how you arever bound here could allow me to use my energy better to manipulate and transform my limbs. If you would like, I can share the information I know, and a hypothesis or two. I would like to ask that you reside in whichever limb you are linked to when we go on assignments if it requires you there to function. From the stories my brother has written, having functional limbs is rather important when encountering life or death situations which occur with greater frequency than you might assume."

More talking and resting. How's my energy doing?
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 128