Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 177029 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 7: the lab of the beast. Looking for players.
« Reply #1890 on: July 06, 2017, 12:05:00 am »

I am fine. Get out with the petri dishes and such.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 03:11:03 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: July 06, 2017, 01:56:20 pm »

Recover what's left of the beast's brains. Eat whatever flesh I have room for, grab the rest for later. I guess Phoonaus completed the mission objective, so head back to the spunnyflane. Invite those nice beast mutant people to come back with us.

Only problem is that I wanted more stat points and money to make Wallcilla even more stupid OP.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: July 08, 2017, 01:09:29 am »

I am fine. Get out with the petri dishes and such.
You grab the petri dish and join the crew in the exodus from the doomed lab, following after Groo as he flies up and out of the cell where you all initially found the beast women and following him to the helicopter.
Groo will quickly grab Rufferto's wounded body, and rush back to the spunnyflane while comforting him.  Rufferto needs to get fixed!

((Yeah, I'm fine with wrapping things up.))

Groo engulfs Rufferto in his arms and clutches him protectivlly to his chest before spreading his wings and hurtling back the way he came emerging out of the lab in record time, and whirling back into the spunnyflane. Throughout this he constantly whispers in a worried voice to Rufferto about everything going to be okay. He anxiously awaits for his team mates to arrive.
Recover what's left of the beast's brains. Eat whatever flesh I have room for, grab the rest for later. I guess Phoonaus completed the mission objective, so head back to the spunnyflane. Invite those nice beast mutant people to come back with us.

Only problem is that I wanted more stat points and money to make Wallcilla even more stupid OP.
Priscilla slithers in and devours the brains of the beast while the wall hefts whats left of the corpe up onto his shoulder and slowly lumbers after Groo, walks after Groo. As he walks Priscilla asks the beast mutant people if they need to be transported somewhere else, she only hears what  she thinks might be laughter before hearing that they can find their own way to more civilized places, the voices do add however that one of their number will come as a gesture of good will. As she hears this the ropy mutant appears from nowhere and begins to slouch along with Priscilla and the wall.

The motley crew is soon all piled into the helicopter leaving only one real question, who's driving?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: July 08, 2017, 01:13:41 am »

Well, apparently Pheoneouaes has the highest skill so I'll let him fly and slap away Groo if he tries to fly instead.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: July 08, 2017, 01:33:32 am »

Try not to kill us all in flying back
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: July 14, 2017, 10:01:10 am »

quote author=Egan_BW link=topic=158543.msg7505465#msg7505465 date=1499494421]
Well, apparently Pheoneouaes has the highest skill so I'll let him fly and slap away Groo if he tries to fly instead.
[/quote]
The wall relizes that the giant slab of metal that is his team mate is apperentlly quite he flyer and allows him into the pilots seat, Wallscilla claiming the copilots seat for themselves.
Try not to kill us all in flying back
Clambering to the front of the cockpit you begin the pre flight checklist while Groo drags a massive flamethrower into the back of the helicopter.
Groo's fine with not flying, he's too distracted with comforting Rufferto.  Not quite distracted enough to forget about that flamethrower he looted before, he'll make sure that's securely inside.

Groo drags the flamethrower all the way into the spunnyflane before sliding the door shut and turning to hug and whisper calmly to him as the helicopter lifts off Rufferto

The tentacle mutant as well hauls itself on board and the spuny flane takes off from the doomed lab, and after several hours of flight lands on the tarmac on London,  There is of course an immediate group of rubbersuited men who swarm the helicopter but stop once they see the tentacle mutant, the beast spook of course confidently strides over and takes the documents from Phineauses hands,  gentlemen, I see that you have lost yet another Mcwerenghoul, and I wish to offer Mr. Groo medical care for his dog, but you were able to retrieve the documents, excellent news. However who or what is this beast here and why is it here?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: July 14, 2017, 02:01:28 pm »

"IT IS A FRIEND. ONCE WAS HUMAN, NOW BEAST. NAZI EXPERIMENTS. INTRIGUING."

+2 Intelligence
+2 Beast Mastery
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 02:04:57 pm by Egan_BW »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: July 14, 2017, 02:31:34 pm »

"It's true."
+1 daemonism, +1 marksmanship, +2 Charisma
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: July 24, 2017, 10:12:40 pm »

"IT IS A FRIEND. ONCE WAS HUMAN, NOW BEAST. NAZI EXPERIMENTS. INTRIGUING."

+2 Intelligence
+2 Beast Mastery

"It's true."
+1 daemonism, +1 marksmanship, +2 Charisma

The spook pauses for a moment before saying. I see. his eyes go unfocused and he stands rigididlly in place, as the mutant seems to communicate with him, they stand like that for a while, before his eyes become focused again and his body relaxes. Well it seems by bringing back this mutant you have done a useful service to the country. Perhaps, hmm, they might become an ally.[/color] He and other two spooks motion towards a closed door and they speak as one now genetlemen if you will please step this way.

Alright everybody shows nearly over, just need you guys to post what the long term goals for the characters were both during and after the war and I'll write an epilogue sorta thing. Sorry for taking so long to post this last turn, I was on vacation last week.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: July 24, 2017, 10:41:42 pm »

Continue to fly and punch things apart through out the war, maybe get some front line action. After war work on planes and design new and better ones, or just stick with Grue and help him out
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:05:35 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: July 25, 2017, 10:55:15 pm »

Short term, Groo wants to get Rufferto healed.  Long term... maybe get a sandwich?  Groo hungry.

After the sandwich, he'll continue fighting in the war, and any other war or mercenary group he can find.  Side isn't really important, though Groo will always try and fight for the good guys, he's trivial to trick.  Also, it doesn't really matter whether he's on your side or not, just how close he is to things important to you...

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: July 25, 2017, 11:10:27 pm »

Having obtained some twisted variation of enlightenment, Wallcilla realize that continuing direct conflict is pointless. Rather than committing violence for coins, they will now do beastmods and related services on stable land for coin. They remain at the service of the spooks foremost, and provided they survive that long, they hone their skills to the point of joining them, as an equal.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge in progress
« Reply #1904 on: August 08, 2017, 12:29:54 am »

the epilogue is about 50% done, sorry for it taking so long everyone. But it's getting there.

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128