Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 174540 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Not a test game any more. 6/7
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2016, 09:22:53 pm »

Should prove helpful for boarding to.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Not a test game any more. 2/7
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2016, 09:45:19 pm »

Varion looks from the one creature that looks suspiciously like Gru to the man with thick glasses before shouting
Fuck! Not again!

locate and secure one parachute
This will definately be my first action of the game and to add onto it.
Shove any thing and anyone that gets in my way of obtaining a parachute.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2016, 01:51:14 pm »

If no one else posts a sheet in a couple of hours we'll just start.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2016, 02:05:23 pm »

Would you mind if I changed Willhelm to Nikolai at the last minute? I just think an angry slav might make a cooler mechanic than a silent german.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2016, 04:35:14 pm »

How about a silently angry slavic german?
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2016, 05:13:43 pm »

Would you mind if I changed Willhelm to Nikolai at the last minute? I just think an angry slav might make a cooler mechanic than a silent german.

go ahead.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2016, 07:09:12 pm »

go ahead.
thanks

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Never let Ohe negotiate. 6/7
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2016, 12:55:56 am »

Right well, I'm just going to start and if someone else joins then I'll paradrop them in. Anyway first order of business since Ole has offered to let you guys onto his plane/flying boat (it's a low quality PBY Catalina) let's see if he can negotiate a lower price for buying the rest of the crews shares in the ship.
Having returned a pair of airmen back to New York, Ohe decides, against his better judgment, to stick with them and their "friend" for awhile, and invites them onto his ship.
[Ole charisma 1] To say that Ohe is a poor negotiator is to say that Stalin killed some people, it goes far but not far enough, by the time the negotiations are done Ohe has managed to raise the price of the crews shares to the equivalent of any of the other three planes he also is forced to give 2 .50 browning in the catalina's gun blisters and throw in the parachutes and the beasts he had in the hold for good measure.
Varion looks from the one creature that looks suspiciously like Gru to the man with thick glasses before shouting
Fuck! Not again!

locate and secure one parachute
This will definately be my first action of the game and to add onto it.
Shove any thing and anyone that gets in my way of obtaining a parachute.
[Varion charisma 5] Varion by dint of clutching the parachute he grabbed from the Catalina, hissing at everyone, and waving his rifle around in an agitated manner manages to hang onto the parachute.

That could've gone better, Ohe was supposed to let you guys have some money to spend on better weapons and upgrades for the ship but he kept on rolling badly.

Right so since only Ohe, Groo, and Varion know each other I'll let everyone else introduce themselves essentially the was this is going to work is that when, privateers need people for a crew and they are short on cash they essentially just put up a help wanted sign on their plane and wait for random schulmbs such as yourselves to show up.

[Edit] Do please let me know if you don't like how this was done.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 12:08:19 pm by MidnightJaguar »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2016, 09:28:51 am »

Put on parachute, go see what people would be willing to give for it then go comfort Ohe.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:46:16 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2016, 10:24:22 am »

Alright, Im'ma jump in on this

Spoiler: Thaddeus Vern (click to show/hide)
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2016, 12:02:13 pm »

You're in, since no one has actually left yet, you will simply be a late arrival to the meet and greet of down on their luck privateers.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 12:18:51 pm by MidnightJaguar »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2016, 12:25:00 pm »

Varion glances about quickly making sure grue isn't next to him
Lemme be the first to say, as one experienced with working with Grue. NEVER LET HIM GET ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THE PILOT'S SEAT AT ALL COSTS!   Our survival may well depend on that alone, ane just to be carefull, I recomend securing your parachute now
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2016, 12:26:26 pm »

((Works for me! Thank you!))

See if I can help Ohe re-negotiate the terms of our contract. Hope I don't make it worse.

"Hey. Hi. Hi. You guys want some help? I can shoot real straight. That's a nice plane you guys got there. I know a bit about daemons. Help reinforce the plane I bet. That's helpful right? Names Thaddeus. What's your guy's names?"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2016, 12:30:18 pm »

Names Variin, other members here are Ohe and Grue. Ohe's the blind one, grue is the one suffering from a shot gun lobotomy. I seem to be the only one left from the origional crew that survived unscaved. 
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2016, 12:56:54 pm »

Nikolai is passing by the planes, toolbox in hand and looking over his new pistol. When his eye catches the help wanted poster on the catalina, he approaches and puts his pistol in the holster. After two unsuccesful tries he looks down and finally manages to put the piston in the holster.

"Oy, blin, that sure is a piece of work you're flying. Need someone to make sure it doesn't fall apart? Old Nikolai here is pretty handy with a wrench and some duct tape! I can also jump into the pilot seat if you ever need me to, no problem!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 128