Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 177356 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Never let Ohe negotiate. 7/7
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2016, 01:06:11 pm »

Sure, quick questions, how are you on slope surfaces with wind?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2016, 01:08:40 pm »

An odd man with two kits in his hands approaches the plane after seeing the help wanted sign.

"Hey. I'm Damian. I fix people. And I'm good with daemons. You, with the head wound. You want it fixed? I'll do it for free if you all let me bunk here."

If Grue accepts, see if I can fix his wound. Or just tape something over it so it maintains a normal head shape.

((Fakedit: Dang it, Pan took my color.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2016, 01:13:16 pm »

Sure, quick questions, how are you on slope surfaces with wind?
"Blin, that sounds like fun. Nikolai can handle any kind of slope! High slopes, low slops, slopes in the bushes. There is no slope that Nikolai cannot defeat!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2016, 01:21:07 pm »

Welp, welcome on.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2016, 02:02:42 pm »

((Would you like green? If you do, I'll switch over to Tomato, since I've been using that in most games I'm in lately.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2016, 02:04:28 pm »

((Would you like green? If you do, I'll switch over to Tomato, since I've been using that in most games I'm in lately.))
((Nah, I was just joking around because my avatar is green.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2016, 03:33:04 pm »

Ohe just sits in the corner and wonders where everything went so wrong.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2016, 04:21:42 pm »

Welp, welcome on.
"Thank you! Nikolai will make sure the rustbu- I mean airplane will not spontaniously tear itself apart, yes?"

Give the airplane a once-over, see if there's anything that really needs to be fixed.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Never let Groo hug. 7/7
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2016, 11:09:01 pm »

((Works for me! Thank you!))

See if I can help Ohe re-negotiate the terms of our contract. Hope I don't make it worse.

"Hey. Hi. Hi. You guys want some help? I can shoot real straight. That's a nice plane you guys got there. I know a bit about daemons. Help reinforce the plane I bet. That's helpful right? Names Thaddeus. What's your guy's names?"

Sadly the rest of the crew has already sold the browning and parachutes and split, leaving all of you to your own devices.

An odd man with two kits in his hands approaches the plane after seeing the help wanted sign.

"Hey. I'm Damian. I fix people. And I'm good with daemons. You, with the head wound. You want it fixed? I'll do it for free if you all let me bunk here."

If Grue accepts, see if I can fix his wound. Or just tape something over it so it maintains a normal head shape.

You would Fix Groo's gaping head wound, but Groo is completely ignoring you. You briefly wonder what amount of enter you would need to knock him out quickly. [doctor 4] While it's hard to read this anesthesiologist chart you reckon based off of his size and the fact that he's missing about half of his head that you would need a little less than a half tank of ether and oxygen to knock him out.

Upon hearing his name spoken by Varion, Groo shouts "Yay, friend!" and wraps him in a tight bear hug.

He completely fails to notice the person offering to fix his head wound.

Groo lumbers over to Varion and embraces him in a hug [intelligence 2] his two brain cells, still mourning the loss of their comrade fail to tell Groo's muscles to stop hugging and Groo [strength 6] [Varion strength 1] begins shouting about the wonders of friendship as Varion slowly suffocates under the hug.

Ohe just sits in the corner and wonders where everything went so wrong.
[Intelligence 5] You sit in the corner looking dejected, you ponder your life analyzing it and looking for what major mistake you made that caused you to become a legally blind, broke shroom addict. You're no psychologist but your pretty sure it was when you agreed to smuggle a shipment of shrooms into New York and ended up crashing into an abounded balloon observation platform. Somehow surviving this crash you were forced to consume about 75 pounds of shrooms when you ran out of emergency rations while waiting for rescue. That was bad trip. But you manage to not collapse to PTSD amazingly.

Put on parachute, go see what people would be willing to give for it then go comfort Ohe.

[Charisma 4] "Parachutes for sale! get a high quality parachute for sale right here, right now, low prices, I'll also accept trades of machine guns of about .303 caliber."
A man comes up and offers to buy the parachute for a .30 browning. He doesn't offer any ammo though.
You ask him to wait while you consider the offer and move on to comfort Ohe how is currently sobbing while remembering a traumatic event in his past. That seems very familiar for some reason.

[Charmisma 2] You attempt to comfort him saying that you know that things will work out eventually, but he just sobs ever harder completely ignoring your misplaced optimistic attitude. He doesn't look like he is overwhelmed by the Daemons of his past though so that's something. You would attempt to cheer him up more but you are suddenly engulfed in a bear hug by groo and begin suffocating.

Welp, welcome on.
"Thank you! Nikolai will make sure the rustbu- I mean airplane will not spontaniously tear itself apart, yes?"

Give the airplane a once-over, see if there's anything that really needs to be fixed.
[engineering 3] You aren't really sure as to whether anything major is wrong with the plane. It's probably because you were distracted by Lennie Groo attempting to hug someone to death.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 11:55:25 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2016, 11:20:14 pm »

"Aaaaaa lord rng why have you forsaken me."

Spend some of my 20 gold on .30 ammo if Varion gets the gun.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 11:26:29 pm by Egan_BW »
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2016, 11:20:55 pm »

Varion struggles to scream out BAD GRU BAD! No hugging! Down boy down!!
If Gru releases or I manage to get out, check if we have any ammo for a .30 browning. if we do take it, if we don't refuse and resume putting on parachute.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2016, 11:55:18 pm »

((Well shit))

"Oh, those nice guys left already. I just wanted to talk to them. Oh, I'll be helpful! I'll see if anyone has some quick jobs and buy back the guns and parachutes. Or maybe I'll only make enough to buy myself a parachute. Who knows?"

Wander away, see if I can't convince someone to help me out by giving me some quick jobs to do for gold.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2016, 12:11:42 am »

((Well shit))

"Oh, those nice guys left already. I just wanted to talk to them. Oh, I'll be helpful! I'll see if anyone has some quick jobs and buy back the guns and parachutes. Or maybe I'll only make enough to buy myself a parachute. Who knows?"

Wander away, see if I can't convince someone to help me out by giving me some quick jobs to do for gold.
Your in New York, so there are plenty of quick jobs for someone of your skill set. The question is, how moral are you feeling today?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2016, 12:15:09 am »

Answer-What involves the least amount of death?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 128