Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 177440 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

I Wait for Those splinters to Either Stop moving, or Come after me, Either way I ain't going in there.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The only good thing about losing my arm is that now my remaining hand isn't handcuffed to anything.))

Remove the daemon knife from my clothing. Have what's left of the knife vibrate itself or otherwise heat up enough to cauterize the wound of my missing arm. If that doesn't work, try to tear off some clothing and apply pressure to the wound.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 03:09:00 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

A person that looks like varion named nioran  randomly appears
The mission is almost over then everyone can spawn. Two turns at most.
I Wait for Those splinters to Either Stop moving, or Come after me, Either way I ain't going in there.
You wait, those splinters are still not stopping.

((The only good thing about losing my arm is that now my remaining hand isn't handcuffed to anything.))

Remove the daemon knife from my clothing. Have what's left of the knife vibrate itself or otherwise heat up enough to cauterize the wound of my missing arm. If that doesn't work, try to tear off some clothing and apply pressure to the wound.
[dex 1] The splinters now uncontrolled due to failing that resistance roll slam into your chest as you fruitlessly attempt to move out of the way but you are hampered by both legs begin broken. You stare down in shock as your own creation flys away, to add insult to injury some of the bone fragments of your own arm have embedded themselves in your chest. That is the last sight you see as you fall off the chair and slam into the concrete,blood oozing out of the dozens of holes in your chest.

((Why do dex rolls hate you?))

[Sniper 1: dex 6] The sniper does an impressive somersault out of the way that accidentally slams his head against the end of a barrel [resilience 3] stunning him slightly.

[Sniper 2 dex 6] Clearly thinking he is in the circus rather than running for his life the second sniper effortlessly dances past the clouds of splinters but loses his sniper rifle in the processes.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I Look in, and try to Shoot another Fucker(or end the first one)
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((So those splinters forcefully entering my body seems like it would have been the perfect time for my assimilation last resort action that we talked about before. What happened to that?))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I Look in, and try to Shoot another Fucker(or end the first one)
You recycle the bolt take a breath and fire at the stunned sniper [marksmanship 6] You fire twice at the sniper [resilience 6] The stunned sniper suddenly gasps as both of his ears fall to the ground. [sniper 1 dex 2] The stunned sniper is to slow to dodge the swarms of the splinters and loses his legs. He falls to the ground screaming [sniper 2 dex] The second sniper continues to spin gracefully past the splinters seeing his brother fall to the ground lacking legs, he calls to you in a thick country accent as he dodges yet another swarm Don't shoot I, I'll give up if you can go help my brother.

((So those splinters forcefully entering my body seems like it would have been the perfect time for my assimilation last resort action that we talked about before. What happened to that?))
((They were traveling at high speeds and you didn't have control over them at that point. If you had gotten managed to preserve some semblance of control over it than you could have done it whenever. When the daemon splinters stop though one of the new Damions would be able to grab the hilt of the knife, and possibly repair it. Like you might have been able to do it if they had actually gotten stuck inside you but they weren't they just shot through you.))
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 10:11:27 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Alright, I'll throw a sheet up for Damiun in a bit. Um, is there anything I could have him buy that would be good at preserving body parts for a bit? Like a cooler and ice or something? I want to try some daemonic/medical experiments, and I think there were a few corpses laying around.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait for After the Storm of pointy bits has gone past again, then take out that guy's knees.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Alright, I'll throw a sheet up for Damiun in a bit. Um, is there anything I could have him buy that would be good at preserving body parts for a bit? Like a cooler and ice or something? I want to try some daemonic/medical experiments, and I think there were a few corpses laying around.))

Sure, how big of a cooler do you want? One big enough to carry whole bodies around or just big enough for like a couple of limbs?

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait for After the Storm of pointy bits has gone past again, then take out that guy's knees.
You wait freed of it's host the daemon should eventually get bored and go back wherever the hell it comes from. You reckon that since the spinters already seem to be only half heatedly trying to kill the snipers this will be about one more turn.

[marksmanship 2] You completely miss the sniper as he spins and dodges the swarms swearing at you.

[legless sniper resilience 1] With a gasp the sniper begins to go in into shock immediately and falls uncurious. Seeing easy prey the swarm slams through his head killing instantly. Prompting a scream of anguish from his brother.

[Sniper 2 dex 3] The sniper isn't quite fast enough and his side gets badly scratched when he tries to once again dodge out of the way. He also looks really pissed that you just tried to shoot him.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actions?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Do I get one? Thought I died. Totally willing to make a last resort action with my dying breath though.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, well Crazy seems to have gone braindead again, if he doesn't post in a while then I'll auto him, the mission is over once this sniper is either dead or captured.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:42:58 am by MidnightJaguar »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile

Sniper: randomly bleed to death so we can get on with it.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I'll end it and then introudce the thing. This taking far to long anyway

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 128