Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 177559 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:An interesting beast.
« Reply #765 on: August 21, 2016, 11:53:20 pm »

((Right, my apologies, I was just confused about who you were referring to when you said, doctor.))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: August 22, 2016, 01:40:50 am »

"Hey, I've got an arm over here. Probably the one that cut yours off over here. If we can get somebody to attach it, I could imbue it so you'd have a functional arm. Probably better than functional if you could control it, actually."

See about painting myself up like a powerful, flying beast. Like a dragon. Actually, see if somebody left a periodical or picture book around here about neat beasts to get ideas from. Don't actually paint myself yet though if I do find pictures to get ideas from.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: August 22, 2016, 11:24:31 pm »

Was that our target?  If not, continue inside and kill our target (and everyone else).

If so, are there other people inside, with guns and such?  Follow along after the girly girl if so, otherwise go grab the shotgun real quick before following her.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: August 22, 2016, 11:42:36 pm »

"That'd be umm pretty nice really. Is the thing dead?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: August 22, 2016, 11:49:19 pm »

"The daemon left it. Guess it got bored. Should be safe to attach."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: August 22, 2016, 11:56:18 pm »

"Well if I die send my stuff to the doctor that saved m'life."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: August 23, 2016, 12:01:13 am »

"Damn I'm cool."
I say it's time to GTFO, and I'll shoot anyone who disagrees!

[dex 3] You barely make it out of the frame of the door. [luck 2] [resilience 4] [ressilance 2] A bullet clips your arm doing little bleeding but causing you to scream in pain.

((You said I was at the apartment))
wander up to dustan and check on him

"Sir, I ummm a could use a new arm."
You walk up to Dustan and poke him a little….he seems a little unresponsive right now.

"Hey, I've got an arm over here. Probably the one that cut yours off over here. If we can get somebody to attach it, I could imbue it so you'd have a functional arm. Probably better than functional if you could control it, actually."

See about painting myself up like a powerful, flying beast. Like a dragon. Actually, see if somebody left a periodical or picture book around here about neat beasts to get ideas from. Don't actually paint myself yet though if I do find pictures to get ideas from.
[luck 2] you don't find any pictures of beasts or dragons or anything like that, seems it's going to hinge on your imagination.

((note, the roll you get when painting will influence the overall look and power of the creature, so if you just want to make it a vauge archetype thats fine))

Was that our target?  If not, continue inside and kill our target (and everyone else).

If so, are there other people inside, with guns and such?  Follow along after the girly girl if so, otherwise go grab the shotgun real quick before following her.

That was not your target.

Groo, returns fire at the wall, emptying half his clip into the bullet ridden wall. [luck 6] [enemy resilience 6] you hear a cry of pain from the room and the sound of glass breaking. [dex 4] Groo manages to get to the table but not pick up the shotgun.

((So the apartment essentially opens into the dining room which Groo is standing in, Rhiana is standing in the door way of the apartment, and there is an unknown man firing at you from somewhere to the right of the dining rooms wall.

((sorry about the short turn description, AP test tomorrow, busy studying. Next turn should be longer.))
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:03:09 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: August 23, 2016, 06:36:48 am »

Groo fires a single pistol bullet through the wall, before grabbing the shotgun and going through whatever door or hallway is on the right side of the room, clearing with the shotgun.  Upon seeing a person, he gives them pellets to the face.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: August 23, 2016, 09:09:00 am »

But I don't have his arm, because hospital wouldn't let me bring it in! It's outside on the sidewalk.
Also, Get some wound care from them. How long have I been bleeding?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: August 23, 2016, 09:48:47 am »

Actually none of you are bleeding right now, your arm is crushed and tornlquited thoug and your  leg also hurts a lot but you got it to stop bleeding as well. Might be best to go the hospital for that arm though. Or at least stich your leg up.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: August 23, 2016, 10:37:37 pm »

Shoot the mans.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: August 23, 2016, 10:56:08 pm »

Find that prosthesis that was spoken of
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: August 23, 2016, 11:21:38 pm »

((I will be Daemian DaVinci, greatest body painter ever!))

"I have the prosthesis with me. It won't do you any good if you can't find someone to put it on first, though. I'll keep it safe until then, incase the daemon decides to reinhabit it."

Paint myself up as a powerful, durable, flight-capable, human-sized beast with natural weapons (like fire breath). Like a Draconian, but 10 times more badass.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: August 23, 2016, 11:49:17 pm »

Groo fires a single pistol bullet through the wall, before grabbing the shotgun and going through whatever door or hallway is on the right side of the room, clearing with the shotgun.  Upon seeing a person, he gives them pellets to the face.
[luck 1] Groo hears a scream, much higher pitched than before, that quickly turns into a wet gurgling sound, followed by a lot of shouting, a door slams open and you hear the sound of someone running down the hall. Groo hears a another gun shot followed by a thump. catiouslly advancing Groo grabs the shotgun from the table and bursts open the door, sweeping the room with the shotgun. All there is is the bathroom with a broken window some blood spatters on the floor leading to the window and lots of holes on the opposite wall.

But I don't have his arm, because hospital wouldn't let me bring it in! It's outside on the sidewalk.
Also, Get some wound care from them. How long have I been bleeding?

Actually none of you are bleeding right now, your arm is crushed and tornlquited thoug and your  leg also hurts a lot but you got it to stop bleeding as well. Might be best to go the hospital for that arm though. Or at least stich your leg up.

You also pick up the arm and bring it Adrian, holding it in your arm.
Shoot the mans.
You glance out the doorway and see a man running down a hallway, after hearing a door slam shut, [marksmanship 5] [running man resilience 1] Smiling slightly to your self you line up your revolver with the mans head and pull the trigger, watching in satisfaction as a massive hole is blown out the back of his head and his lifeless corpse drops to the ground.

Find that prosthesis that was spoken of
You grab the currently inanimate Daemon arm off the ground and hold it up to Dustan, he seems a a little busy staring at your original and by now completely drained of blood arm. You back away a little.

((I will be Daemian DaVinci, greatest body painter ever!))

"I have the prosthesis with me. It won't do you any good if you can't find someone to put it on first, though. I'll keep it safe until then, incase the daemon decides to reinhabit it."

Paint myself up as a powerful, durable, flight-capable, human-sized beast with natural weapons (like fire breath). Like a Draconian, but 10 times more badass.
[4+4=8] walking up to the apartment, you strip down and taking a brush, a mirror and lots of paint, you adorn yourself with the paint, giving yourself durable leather wings like a bat, a powerful looking tail seemingly wrapped in razor wire and with a slight coating of frost on it. Claws looking sharp enough to tear through steel, and breath that seems to be able to freeze things. The dragon you are currently painted as All in all the painting turned out pretty well. The paint is mostly blue and and white with some greys mixed in, giving you the appearance of weird looking drowning victim with scales painted on.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: August 24, 2016, 12:08:14 am »

((Yo MJ, didn't I grab the daemon arm and leg like two or three turns ago? I'm pretty sure I did. Also, how long does the transformation from the painting last?))
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 128