Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 174418 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Yet another instakill
« Reply #795 on: August 26, 2016, 02:22:51 pm »

Oye, Nekkid boyo, get some damn clothes on! We don't run a strip club here.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: August 26, 2016, 02:34:17 pm »

"It gets in the way of my painting. And it looks more like a shitty bar from all the vomit on the floor. Try to slap me again and I'll rip your last arm off. Now quit bothering me while I'm working. Go bother the damn medic to put the prosthesis on."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 27, 2016, 12:20:38 am »

Aim vomit at him. craw away from the daemonist who refuses to be of use to the medic
[resilience 6] [Damian dex 3] You stand up, stare and stare at Damian for a solid five seconds, before sticking a finger down you throat and vomiting onto Damians legs and feet. He curses at you as the acid burns into his skin and he runs to the bathroom to wash it off. You then proceed to Dry heave for a solid five minutes before weakly crawling or more accurately half falling down the stairs of the apartment, and weakly pawing at the foot of the currently Braindead Dustan.

Good doggy!  Rufferto gets a pat on the head, then Groo finishes decapitating the corpse.  He'll also tear off any easy meat to keep for Rufferto later, if it won't slow him down.  After the head's detached, and maybe some meat grabbed, Groo will head back to the OSS spooks.
[Str 6] Groo expertlly finishes cutting off the head and proceeds to butcher the remains, disemboweling the corpse and leaving the entrails for Rufferto.He also slices off some choicer cuts for treats later….The police are gonna have an interesting time with the autopsy.

Looks like the Grue has wandered off, guess I should go follow it.
You meet up with Groo as he finishes slicing up the corpse keeping parts of the rib bones and their meat and abs as dog treats.

Go rest to fully recover my energy, away from the idiot who slaps people instead of asking nicely.
When you walk out of the bathroom you are pleased to see that Adrian is once again gone. You sit down in the least vomit covered area, the couch, and go back to thinking about how the hell you are going to explain all of this to the landlord.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 12:37:06 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 27, 2016, 12:35:45 am »

"Great! Now for the paying-part!"
Get mony.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 27, 2016, 02:09:45 pm »

Go get a good prostethis from that nice house doctor, offer him my pistol and what ever ammo I have for it, take both the metal arm and the old arm with me
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 03:02:23 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 27, 2016, 02:46:16 pm »

Guard the prosthetics I took from my late brother. Slappy McVomit can't have one now. And see about painting that daemon metal knife on a book cover now.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 27, 2016, 07:00:00 pm »

Get mony.

Get mony.
You both happily return to the OSS, the talky one raises an eyebrow at the severed head Groo happily displays but shrugs and gives you both 6 coins.

Go get a good prostethis from that nice house doctor, offer him my pistol and what ever ammo I have for it, take both the metal arm and the old arm with me
You crawl over to the hospital again and after a lot begging and offers of fire arms you manage to get a daemon arm that has slightly subpar strength and reflexes compared to your original one. It's good enough to shoot, though it might be a problem in melee.
Guard the prosthetics I took from my late brother. Slappy McVomit can't have one now. And see about painting that daemon metal knife on a book cover now.

[Daemonism 5+4=9] You started this painting out humbly a simple matte black utilitarian knife, that all you were going to paint. In retrospect huffing daemon based paints while staring at a book of illustrations of knives for inspiration was not the best idea. But oh well. The knife you have created looks like an unholy combination of sharp object everywhere except the hilt it looks extremely heavy, but something tells you throwing the knife would have an interesting affect. Of course it might also be because you hapazdrlly scrawled throw it and see on the back of the book and ended it in a crude smiley face that turns into an absurdly detailed rendition of a gaping carnivores mouth gaping half way through.

…also there is a lot of dripping paint on the ceiling.

You also feel like you should lie down somewhere that isn't covered in paint and take a nap.

Dustan suddenly goes into a coma.

[player dustanhanche has left the game.]

Hey, so would you guys like the char sheets to be in a spoiler on the bottom of the page? Or do you like it the way it is now?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 07:27:57 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 27, 2016, 07:15:09 pm »

((Character sheets would be more work, but it would probably make it easier for us to keep track of our stuff quickly. Still, we could always just go check the first page. Do whatever you feel is best.))

Go take a nap, guarding my stuff.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: August 27, 2016, 07:28:50 pm »

((Also, the OSS will be approaching you with a new mission soon i.e. the next two turns or so. Finish whatever it is you need to do and be ready. This one should be hopefully be a bit more complex.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 27, 2016, 07:45:17 pm »

((It's fine as it is.))
Spend newfound mony on booze and wenches!
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 27, 2016, 07:56:46 pm »

Rob dustan of his stuff
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 28, 2016, 07:38:56 pm »

Groo will use five of his six coins getting the daemon knife reforged, or if that's impossible, he'll buy and enchant a katana for the five coins.  He'll use the remaining token to buy some sort of chest rig which can hold all of his weapons in easy grabbing position.

Also, you didn't add the pistol he looted from the dead guy to his inventory.  Assuming you also didn't add the spare magazine he got with it, Groo now has three seven round M1911 mags, and two M1911s loaded with seven rounds each.  And a shotgun loaded with 4/5 rounds.

((Notable: Groo currently has our highest piloting skill, at a whopping -1.  Let's hope that mission doesn't involve planes, yeah?))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 28, 2016, 11:33:47 pm »

((Character sheets would be more work, but it would probably make it easier for us to keep track of our stuff quickly. Still, we could always just go check the first page. Do whatever you feel is best.))

Go take a nap, guarding my stuff.
You clutch the book to your chest as you lie down on the couch and take very long nap. Which soon turns into you being woken up at about 2 AM with the sound of drunken revelry as Jhoinic bursts into the room singing loudly and with her face smeared with lipstick. You curse vehemently, as she stumbles into the bedroom and slams the door. You hear a crash that was probably some of the paint cans you were storing in there falling over.
((It's fine as it is.))
Spend newfound mony on booze and wenches!
You take a night on the town while Everyone goes about their business, You come to in the morning, You are completely covered in multi colored paint. You also vaguely feel like you might have made some interesting designs last night. Mostly because you have no idea why your knife is covered in blue blood.
-6 coins +1 one good time.

Rob dustan of his stuff
You rob the coma victim of his
 semi auto dart gun and 6 darts loaded with morphine.
Light medical kit.

Groo will use five of his six coins getting the daemon knife reforged, or if that's impossible, he'll buy and enchant a katana for the five coins.  He'll use the remaining token to buy some sort of chest rig which can hold all of his weapons in easy grabbing position.

Also, you didn't add the pistol he looted from the dead guy to his inventory.  Assuming you also didn't add the spare magazine he got with it, Groo now has three seven round M1911 mags, and two M1911s loaded with seven rounds each.  And a shotgun loaded with 4/5 rounds.

((Notable: Groo currently has our highest piloting skill, at a whopping -1.  Let's hope that mission doesn't involve planes, yeah?))
Groo get the katana.((the knife would have had issues given the fact that one it's original owner is dead and thus the daemon probably isn't going to take to kindly to being reformed with out the original person who claimed it being there to do it, you could have still reforged it it just would have probably been needed to be  re-enchanted, though if the repair roll had gone well it could've been fine as well.)) [daemonism 4+1=5] You take the katana out, of it's infusing area. and examine it, it's a extremely sharp blade that should give you the edge in a sword fit and let you block a couple of bullets. In other words it's the same as a store bought katana just cheaper.
Groo also buys a quick draw chest rig.

((Relax, there are some planes, but you won't be flying them.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: August 29, 2016, 12:11:26 am »

Welp, I spent it all? Time to- take a nap.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 128