Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 177593 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Yet another instakill
« Reply #810 on: August 29, 2016, 09:54:29 am »

Go give the doctor the medical kit
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: August 29, 2016, 02:58:28 pm »

Welp, I spent it all? Time to- take a nap.
((Did you not want to spend all of the mini mission wealth? I had just thought from your action you had wanted to.))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: August 29, 2016, 03:22:15 pm »

Well, obviously I wanted to spend as much of it as possible, I just think that 6GP in a night is a bit unfeasible. Unless I was gambling.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 29, 2016, 03:33:36 pm »

All I will say for now is gambling on illegal beast fights is always fun.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 29, 2016, 04:14:08 pm »

Grab my stuff and go look for a job. See if anyone wants any daemons imbued or painting done, as long as they provide the supplies and a modest fee.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 29, 2016, 04:15:48 pm »

o see who needs help with any thing
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 29, 2016, 11:50:38 pm »

Welp, I spent it all? Time to- take a nap.
Yes you did indeed spend it all. You immediately fall back asleep.

Grab my stuff and go look for a job. See if anyone wants any daemons imbued or painting done, as long as they provide the supplies and a modest fee.
[charisma 2] No one seems to want a picture made by a paint covered man. Phooey.

o see who needs help with any thing
Go give the doctor the medical kit
You give the doc the light medical kit as a token of gratitude for saving your life and fixing you up with a daemon limb. He looks thankful and insist you take 5 coins as payment.

While everyone is milling about the OSS walk up to you. The talky spook actually looks slightly tired for once, as though he's been up for far to long. Well gentlemen, he glances around and notices Johnic my apologies, and ladies of course. we know that you all seem to be well aquatinted with daemonsim, so we are going to be sending you on a mission that should be right up your alley. He produces a grainy photograph from his jacket holds it up This, is the last picture we have of one of our balloon testing sites. We were researching the use of daemons to create a better flack jacket for our airmen, but we have completely lost contact with our base. Ordinarilly we would suspect the Nazis but our spies report no sudden flurry of radio transmissions and the British assure us that no one of their double agents have heard anything. So you are going to be parachuted in to the base to see what the hell happened there. You will all be given flare guns and a fulton lift pack for pick up. Any questions?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: Investigative Daemonism
« Reply #817 on: August 29, 2016, 11:54:24 pm »

*Snore*
Yeah, she's not waking up for awhile.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 29, 2016, 11:58:45 pm »

See if I can get claws for 5 monies for myself and have demon hand fingers sharpened into points, if not spend 3 on sniper ammo, 2 on the pistol.
((sorry about double post, it's been a long week with little sleep and bad health))
"So we're hunting demons in a place experimenting with demons and people? Goody. Tell me beasts too?"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 12:04:43 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: August 30, 2016, 12:24:04 am »

"Can we keep what we find? Like neat daemon objects? I could always use more."

Make sure I have all my gear, think about all the neat daemon stuff I might find while I wait for the mission to start. Oh, and grab what I need for the 420 frequency. This place must be full of daemons who need to learn how to not worry, be happy.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 12:27:48 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: August 30, 2016, 07:58:21 am »

See if I can get claws for 5 monies for myself and have demon hand fingers sharpened into points, if not spend 3 on sniper ammo, 2 on the pistol.
((sorry about double post, it's been a long week with little sleep and bad health))
"So we're hunting demons in a place experimenting with demons and people? Goody. Tell me beasts too?"
Define claws, like beast claws or just like sharpend metal mounted to your daemon hand.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 07:59:57 am by MidnightJaguar »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: August 30, 2016, 08:08:53 am »

Define claws, like beast claws or just like sharpend metal mounted to your daemon hand.
Beast claws
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: August 30, 2016, 08:24:54 am »

Beast claws would cost more than five coins.(since they come with a strengthening augment for your bone, tendon, ligament, and muscle so that you can really do some damage with your new biomettalic claws.) you could have someone sharpen your daemon hands finger to be more like knives though.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: August 30, 2016, 09:21:18 am »

Beast claws would cost more than five coins.(since they come with a strengthening augment for your bone, tendon, ligament, and muscle so that you can really do some damage with your new biomettalic claws.) you could have someone sharpen your daemon hands finger to be more like knives though.
Oh, I was just going of the 5 token beaat mod, okay, well then guess I can go ammoe and has beast hand sharpened into knives
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 128