Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 177111 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: Weaponized Marley
« Reply #960 on: September 21, 2016, 05:02:28 pm »

((I assure you, it is an entirely selfish measure. There's no time to take the parachute off of you, after all. :D))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: September 21, 2016, 08:15:17 pm »

Groo pats Rufferto on the head, and removes the doggy gas mask so he can feed it a treat.  "Good Rufferto!  Next time, you can do it yourself!  Groo not taught, so had to jump lots before Groo figured it out."

Remove Rufferto's mask, add it to inventory.  Then walk away from the falling island.  Watch it land; would it be possible to get back up there and recover Spazy's body?

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: September 22, 2016, 07:36:36 am »

ugh, sorry about the lack of turn yesterday, internet stopped working when I went to post the turn. Will post turn when I get home.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: September 22, 2016, 08:29:39 pm »

Craw away, try not to die and patch self up. Weap that I failed to steal Groo's heart...and that I am shot
[Medical 4] You tear apart your inner shirt and shove it into the hole, you seem to mostly stop the bleeding though a fair amount of blood is still leaking out.  You weep once you finish this. You watch the ground get ever closer to you, the daemons rumbling rendition of Bob Marellys greatest hits continuing to blare at you. [resilience 1] The force of the island crashing slams you into the metal wall, head first….yeah, even Groo might have had some trouble shaking that one off.

Do I have a parachute? I don't think I do, so I'll grab demdommdom and jump off the edge with him, using his parachute to slow both our falls. I'll just be sure to maintain a death grip on him while I pull the cord.
That's how that works, right?

you drag the limp body of Damian off and shove him off the platform as you jump off you self, You hold onto his unconscious body and pull the cord praying your strength hold out. [str 1] The force of the parachute opening tears it out of your hand and you watch in horror as Damian is jerked out of your grip. You look down, well at least you last sight is a beautiful view of an untamed forest.

Groo pats Rufferto on the head, and removes the doggy gas mask so he can feed it a treat.  "Good Rufferto!  Next time, you can do it yourself!  Groo not taught, so had to jump lots before Groo figured it out."

Remove Rufferto's mask, add it to inventory.  Then walk away from the falling island.  Watch it land; would it be possible to get back up there and recover Spazy's body?
Groo remove Ruffertos mask and, and sticks it into the nebulous subspace called the inventory, he turns and walks away at a brisk walk from the falling island, he stares at it as the island slams into the ground. the ground shakes with the movement.

((Thanks, Egan.))

Just keep waiting on the daemon. Look around the breakfast room.
You look around the breakfast room, it's decorated in white lines over the table blue wallpaper and an oven to the at the corner of the room, the room has a medium sized metal chandelier at the top of it, the candles blazing away with a blue flame….wait. This realization by the daemon striding out, his human face cracking in a dozen places light pouring through in between the cracks. The daemon hurls a glove at you, before speaking his voice crackling with energy and emotion. I challenge you to duel for honor. As the challenged party you shall have the privilege of choosing the weapons.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: September 22, 2016, 08:58:15 pm »

Assume dead until further notice
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: September 22, 2016, 09:06:40 pm »

((Those are some horrible rolls.  I feel bad for Egan.  Not so much Spazy because you kinda brought that on yourself, but still.))

Watch the girl with the guns fall from the sky, and loot her entire invdntory for great justice.  Then start looking for a way to climb back up the island.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: September 22, 2016, 10:18:54 pm »

((aaaaaaaa im salty))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: September 22, 2016, 10:31:54 pm »

((Would you feel better if we found a snail to pour you on?))

"Maces. Like knights did. I guess we go until the other yields or can no longer fight?"

Maces. It's time to d-d-d-d-dddd-duel! Follow proper procedure, but try to make it quick and knock his weapon away once the duel starts.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: September 23, 2016, 06:20:13 am »

((ah well, if anything at least the demons being noble and letting you choose a weapon))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: September 23, 2016, 08:52:08 pm »

Assume dead until further notice
Your pretty dead.

((Those are some horrible rolls.  I feel bad for Egan.  Not so much Spazy because you kinda brought that on yourself, but still.))

Watch the girl with the guns fall from the sky, and loot her entire invdntory for great justice.  Then start looking for a way to climb back up the island.
Groo watchs as a screaming figure slams into the groundnjust in front of him blood and organs squiting out from the [luck 5]. Shrugging he grabs whats left of the body, slotting the revolvers into holsters on his rig, and garabbing the saber and its scarbard he attaches it to his belt.

((Would you feel better if we found a snail to pour you on?))

"Maces. Like knights did. I guess we go until the other yields or can no longer fight?"

Maces. It's time to d-d-d-d-dddd-duel! Follow proper procedure, but try to make it quick and knock his weapon away once the duel starts.
this duel shall be fought till submisom . the daemon says with a slighr smirk.
Proudly select mace as your weapon. The daemon stares at at you for a long second beffore muttering sometjing aboutnhaving somemin the bacl and walking off. He returns in a second and presnets the two maces. You grab one noting its heft. You both walk down to the cellar of the house. The daemom reaches int his poket an draws an small stopwatch Setting it for ten seconds he places it on the ground after drawing a large circle in the dirt floor of the cellar. there are two way to lose this duel, stepping out of the ring or by submitting.

((Apologies for this turn being full of writing mistakes, I suck at writing on phones))
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 08:55:00 pm by MidnightJaguar »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: September 23, 2016, 11:34:22 pm »

"Aww, Groo like angry gun girl." says the beastman as he begins looting her corpse, his progress slightly slowed by the frightened canine still strapped to his chest.  "Now it just you and Groo, Rufferto.  Oh, and Tovarish!" he mutters while stripping the choicest bits of meat away, to give to Rufferto later.

Then he stops.  He slowly looks around.  "Tovarish?  Where are you?  TOVARIIIIISH!".  With dawning horror, Groo realizes he forgot about Tovarish, and as he looks up towards the top of the island, he remembers exactly where.

Don't forget to grab the choicest cuts from the corpse!

But yeah, start climbing back up the crashed island.  Need to rescue Tovarish ASAP.  This is more important than the meat.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: September 23, 2016, 11:52:41 pm »

"Very well. Let's begin, then."

Wait for the duel to actually start, then try to disarm the daemon or aim for the daemon's midsection to try and knock him out of the ring. Hopefully I'm competent at this with my +4 Daemonism, and not in a way that's going to piss the daemon off.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:17:20 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: September 24, 2016, 09:27:32 pm »

"Aww, Groo like angry gun girl." says the beastman as he begins looting her corpse, his progress slightly slowed by the frightened canine still strapped to his chest.  "Now it just you and Groo, Rufferto.  Oh, and Tovarish!" he mutters while stripping the choicest bits of meat away, to give to Rufferto later.

Then he stops.  He slowly looks around.  "Tovarish?  Where are you?  TOVARIIIIISH!".  With dawning horror, Groo realizes he forgot about Tovarish, and as he looks up towards the top of the island, he remembers exactly where.

Don't forget to grab the choicest cuts from the corpse!

But yeah, start climbing back up the crashed island.  Need to rescue Tovarish ASAP.  This is more important than the meat.

Grabbing his knife Groo slices off parts of the thighs and sides from the ribs, before pocketing them and wandering towards the crashed isle. It's a sad sight, the metal struts have crumpled into the rock, with has partly embedded itself in the ground, giving the entire island  a lopsided feel.
[dex 3] Groo starts walking towards the wreckage, he starts to scramble up the mountain rocks, he doesn't make much progress though when his climbing disturbed a pile of rocks on the underside, he dodges out of the way just in time but it's close. Also rufferto looks sad that Groo is leaving him on the ground.

"Very well. Let's begin, then."

Wait for the duel to actually start, then try to disarm the daemon or aim for the daemon's midsection to try and knock him out of the ring. Hopefully I'm competent at this with my +4 Daemonism, and not in a way that's going to piss the daemon off.
The daemon watches his eyes narrowing into slits as he waits, his face distorts briefly as he hefts the mace. You nervously heft your own mace. You glance at the stopwatch 3 seconds left. 2 seconds, 1 second. The stopwatch rings loudly [dex 5] [daemon dex 1] The daemon charges at you somewhat clumsily as you quickly close the gap, you swing your mace at its hand [daemonism 3] [Daemon dex 5] The daemon quick as a snake dodges out of the way of your blow, and counterstrikes with a swing at your leg [daemon str 1] [dex 4] The daemon is clearly not used to using such a hefty weapon in a duel and merely swipes the air as you dodge out of the way.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: September 24, 2016, 09:57:36 pm »

Who said Groo would leave Rufferto on the ground?  I never said to unhook him, did I?

Regardless, Groo continues climbing up.  If need be, he'll be ready to solve dangerous things via daemon katana.  Chopping falling rocks apart with an evil artifact while climbing with a dog strapped to one's chest is a great idea!  A Groo idea!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: September 24, 2016, 10:24:02 pm »

Smite Groo for desecrating my corpse!
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 128