Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 174453 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge
« on: June 02, 2016, 01:44:27 pm »

The hunt it is ready? yes yes, HAHAHAHAHA! THEN LET US HUNT.

Spoiler: what? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: the rules (click to show/hide)

Now I understand that since you will be boarding various planes and engaging in parachute drops and all that fun stuff, I can see that you would like guns, well don't worry we have guns.
Spoiler: armory (click to show/hide)

Now guns would be fairly useless if there weren't people to use them and those people would be useless if they didn't have any skill in the gun so.
Spoiler: stats and skills (click to show/hide)

Looking for about 7 people.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:00:39 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Not a test game any more. 1/7
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 01:45:10 pm »

« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 09:04:56 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 01:50:21 pm »

The wall of the dead and MIA.

Ohe Sukuodi: vanished after silent spook chased him

Thaddeus Vern: shrugged off this mortal coil after best doktor Damian decided to cut his hand off rather than actually fixing it.

Gregor Narwid: died after falling to his death from a Catalina after shoving a bisected Daemon off of the plane.

Varion Herendar: commited sepuku. It ended predictably.

Damian McWehrnecigul: Fell out of a one winged plane without a parachute

Adre Anadevsem: Bleed out after getting an arm misplaced in an engine explosion

Thaddius Vern: He fell out of the plane guess he's seeing his brother sooner than expected.

Izalis: Died after a massive morphine overdose in response too blowing off her own legs when she hit an engine one too many times.

Nikola: Died after his neck broke when a beast body slammed him.

Damion McWehrnecigul: Died after a daemon plane broke all of the bones in his 4 major limbs.

Adrian Peirce: Was torn to pieces by 13 .50 browning bullets firing at his unmoving form all at once.

Damien McWehrnecigul: Tried to force radio based marijuana onto a daemon mech plane and got shot with 13 .50 cal bullets for his troubles.

John Doom: Got his legs sliced off by a daemon mech and bled out.

Groo: fumbled a grenade toss and then fell right next to it. Got up two hours later though.

Chris Valentine: Was killed by a swarm of Daemon infused knife slivers impacting his face at extremely high velocity.

Rufferto: Bled out after swarm of daemon infused knife slivers turned his arteries and lungs into mincemeat.

Damiin McWehrnecigul: He had a really shitty day full of broken bones followed by a bunch of metal daemon splinters tearing straight through his chest.

Damiun McWehrnecigul: Well he got possed by a daemon and then said daemon jumped out of a window….well have you ever seen a bird slam into a window? Think that but, replace the bird with a person and the window with concrete.

Jhon Jhonovitch: Got turned into a beast by a failed integration attempt, and then promptly exploded once he realized what he was.

Jhoinic Jhonovitch: Fell to her death, after a parachute got pulled out of her hands by the forces of air restitance and gravity.

Adrian "mcfuckyou" McLeany: Got gut shot and then slammed into a metal wall at a quite dangerous speed headfirst….yeah, it wasn't pretty.

Daemian McWehrnecigul: After summoning a daemon made out of knives he ended up losing both arms and being disemboweled. Did I mention that he was an ice dragon while this was going on?

Aigresaur: Became a literal Aigresaur after his beast side got the best of him and was tossed off the side of the cave.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 12:52:43 am by MidnightJaguar »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 02:06:17 pm »

same as the first, varion blah blah blah.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 02:13:24 pm »

Do you want a shotgun or a rifle instead of the sniper rifle? You don't start with enough funds to get a sniper rifle and the light medical kit.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 02:33:47 pm »

Do you want a shotgun or a rifle instead of the sniper rifle? You don't start with enough funds to get a sniper rifle and the light medical kit.
Sure, rifl3.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Not a test game any more. 2/7
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 03:09:50 pm »

PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 05:07:08 pm »

IN

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Having returned a pair of airmen back to New York, Ohe decides, against his better judgment, to stick with them and their "friend" for awhile, and invites them onto his ship.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 05:26:51 pm by Egan_BW »
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2016, 07:29:43 pm »

Alright, I will be changing the armory around some pretty soon(on a phone right now so I'm not about to to attempt to go through all the formatting right now) so just be aware of that.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2016, 07:32:48 pm »

Varion looks from the one creature that looks suspiciously like Gru to the man with thick glasses before shouting
Fuck! Not again!
(9sorry for spelling, had a cat attack me)

locate and secure one parachute
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 08:27:13 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2016, 07:59:20 pm »

Temporary sheet. Probably won't change stats and skills but might change starting inventory when the armory changes.

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 07:09:02 pm by Pancaek »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2016, 10:01:17 pm »

Oh hey, this started for real.  How did I not notice?

Well, my char's already in, so I'll wait until the armory's updated to buy stuff.  Something I forgot to reccommend is light body armor, something like a basic bulletproof vest and helmet.  Maybe 15 coins would be a decent price?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2016, 10:03:01 pm »

Oh hey, this started for real.  How did I not notice?

Well, my char's already in, so I'll wait until the armory's updated to buy stuff.  Something I forgot to reccommend is light body armor, something like a basic bulletproof vest and helmet.  Maybe 15 coins would be a decent price?
k
15 sounds good, stops hand guns, reduces shot gun and rifle wounds, and snipers aren't significantly effected
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2016, 01:47:46 am »

There mostly fixed it. Also hate to burst your bubble but WWII didn't really have any effective bullet proof jackets. They had flack jackets that I'd be happy to add if you guys want me to.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:12:50 am by MidnightJaguar »

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2016, 06:07:22 am »

Sounds interesting, i'll make a sheet.I just need one clarification: how many initial points do we have?

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 06:27:55 am by Leonardo8 »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 128