Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 174547 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Not a test game any more. 2/7
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2016, 08:42:44 am »

You start with zero points and have to take minuses to gain points in character creation. Of course once we start the game you will level up.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 09:22:00 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Not a test game any more. 4/7
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2016, 11:34:43 am »

Name: Gregor Narwid
Description: A bioccultist specialized in the weird interactions between demons and beasts, thhis mad scientist has come to this savage place to satisfy his curiosity. He is abot 30 years old, black hair and a scrawny beard.
Stats
Strength:+1
Intelligence: +2
Dexterity: -2
Resilience:+0
Perception:+1
Charisma:-3

Skills
Piloting:-2
Marksmanship:-2
Daemonism: +2
Doctor: -3
Beast mastery:+3
Engineering: -2

Inventory: what you have on you.
knife
aviators clothing
Beast kit.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Not a test game any more. 5/7
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2016, 01:44:18 pm »

Okay, Groo will buy a standard rifle with two spare mags and a frag grenade.

Also, since the minimum bonus is now -3, I'd like to drop Groo's. charisma and intelligence to -3, to increase his strength to +1 and dexterity to +0.  Also, drop Doctor, Beast Mastery, and Engineering to -3, while raising Piloting to -1, and Daemonism to +0.

Finally, I was looking at the other characters, and noticed that Varion (spazy's char) has and extra +1 in both stats and skills.  I think that's because we all got an extra stat point in the testing game?  Dunno if he's allowed to keep it.

((Also, we really need a doctor.  The only person with positive doctor skill is Varion, with +1.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2016, 01:46:25 pm »

We did have an extra +1 given for testing, if we are not allowed to keep it, that is fine.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2016, 01:51:37 pm »

If no one minds then I'd be fine with letting spayz keep it. think of that +1 as a reward for keeping your character alive through the test game.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2016, 01:52:30 pm »

It's a levelup.  Duh, guys.

I might whip up a sheet.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2016, 01:57:30 pm »

I want to get in on this. Gimme a minute or ten to whip up a sheet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 03:14:03 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2016, 02:12:40 pm »

If no one minds then I'd be fine with letting spayz keep it. think of that +1 as a reward for keeping your character alive through the test game.
Thanks dude
 :D
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2016, 02:41:36 pm »

I added in a sheet to my earlier post. There is a medic now. I'll add more to the inventory after I take a closer look at the armory.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2016, 02:44:48 pm »

I added in a sheet to my earlier post. There is a medic now. I'll add more to the inventory after I take a closer look at the armory.
if you're going to be the medic I may just be the engi with a sniper and a wrench to do little more then hit people with even though I have a knife...
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2016, 02:52:32 pm »

if you're going to be the medic I may just be the engi with a sniper and a wrench to do little more then hit people with even though I have a knife...
I meant a dedicated medic. Anyway, I'm going to need an assistant for all my (possibly inhumane) experiments involving Daemon/person interactions. You could probably help with that if you want.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2016, 02:58:09 pm »

I meant a dedicated medic. Anyway, I'm going to need an assistant for all my (possibly inhumane) experiments involving Daemon/person interactions. You could probably help with that if you want.
awesome. guess I am more of a combat medic.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2016, 03:38:03 pm »

Say, are we going to have one plane for all of us, or multiple planes? I'm just not sure wether to go with flying, engineering or a combination of both, since we've got people with those skills already.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2016, 03:42:10 pm »

Essentially you all live in one plane while on missions however there are fighters stored in the Bombay as well as a rocket powered leech craft.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2016, 03:51:06 pm »

Wel, added +2 to piloting then. So we've got more than one person who can fly worth a damn.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 128