Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180113 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Mission 1: The Idiot Express.
« Reply #315 on: June 22, 2016, 09:40:58 pm »

"Where... Did I put those bandages..."

Stuff him full of cloth bandages.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 22, 2016, 09:47:40 pm »

Cautorize the wound first, scream as loud as I can
Doctorrrrrrrrrr!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 22, 2016, 09:49:36 pm »

((Damian is thinking clearly now, right? If so, I'll help.))

Wake up. Go fix Varion with cauterization and whatever else I need to do. No amputation this time. And get my daemonism kit back.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 23, 2016, 10:09:46 am »

Wake up? After that, go and help Nikolai in the cockpit.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 23, 2016, 09:51:44 pm »

[doctor 4] you stuff the original knife wound full of bandages while that seems to have slowed the bleeding Varion seems to be thinking a lot less clearly than everyone thought and just evsicerated himself.

Cautorize the wound first, scream as loud as I can
Doctorrrrrrrrrr!
[doctor 1] As you stare at you wound you suddenly realize that the best way to help get the cauterizing iron bar to fit in there would be to make the wound bigger. seizing the knife from Adre you drag it along your abdomen exposing and slicing up your intestines and they come spilling out of you abdomen. [resilience 6] displaying an amazing amount of endurance Varion manages to keep himself conscious and mostly clear headed [-1 to actions requiring logical thought,] [look you got a 6 but that's a lot of blood you've lost] though he grows ever paler. At least the major arterial bleeding has stopped and he has a plasma bag in him.

((Damian is thinking clearly now, right? If so, I'll help.))

Wake up. Go fix Varion with cauterization and whatever else I need to do. No amputation this time. And get my daemonism kit back.
You are clear headed and have a lingering +1 to end though each turn you move you will have to do a resilience roll. Not this turn though since I didn't tell you that until now.
[doctor 4] you crawl over to Varion who seems to have just disemboweled himself for some reason and get a plasma bag in him though it takes a while you also manage to partially cauterize the iliac artery just before Adre stuffs bandages into it sealing the artery and stopping that major bleeding. Now if only Varion hadn't just sliced his gut open… hmm, so that's what happened to you banana.

Fuss around like a worried puppy, but avoid being a nuisance.
Groo dances around emitting a high pitched keening noise when Varion disembowels himself.

Wake up? After that, go and help Nikolai in the cockpit.
Gratefully tearing your self away from you strange dream you go to the cockpit just as you hear the sound of a beasts howl the sound of metal tearing and the plane starts losing airspeed and altitude.

[EVERYONE]
With a bloodcurdling roar two beasts come out of nowhere and fly through the gaping front hole of the plane folding back their wings as they land. no one got a good look at them since everyone but the pilots are in the back of the plane, and the pilots are flying with the door shut they just saw it through the windows
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 23, 2016, 10:09:38 pm »

"Fortuitous. This is no longer my problem. Oh violence, bend to my will, follow my blade, rend my enemies. I will spill blood today, one more step. Reach heaven through violence.
Open the door to the front of the plane and stand just inside the room. Hold three smaller knives in the left hand, one larger dagger in the right. If one strikes, dodge and counter-strike with the dagger. If they both stay back, throw all three knives at the closer one. If both attack, retreat back through the door. If they have a ranged attack, take cover beside the door and attack if they come through.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 23, 2016, 10:34:57 pm »

Attempt to apply pressure to self, Try not to bleed out. Shoot any beasts that come here. Stay still for doctors but try to keep grue safe!
Everythings...reeeeaallly dizzzyyyyy
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 11:06:43 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 23, 2016, 10:40:33 pm »

Fix Varion, dangit. No amputation or disembowlement. Maybe just stuff the guts back in and suture him up.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 23, 2016, 10:42:22 pm »

"SONOFABITCHISTHISPLANECURSED?!?!?"

Shotgun time! Don't shoot my teammates. Only, like literally, only take a shot if no teammates are in the way.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2016, 11:13:02 pm »

"Fortuitous. This is no longer my problem. Oh violence, bend to my will, follow my blade, rend my enemies. I will spill blood today, one more step. Reach heaven through violence.
Open the door to the front of the plane and stand just inside the room. Hold three smaller knives in the left hand, one larger dagger in the right. If one strikes, dodge and counter-strike with the dagger. If they both stay back, throw all three knives at the closer one. If both attack, retreat back through the door. If they have a ranged attack, take cover beside the door and attack if they come through.
[perception 1] The beasts look completely harmless you grin in misplaced confidence Perfect, a worth warm up, for my ascendent to heaven.
[dex 5]  you confidentially dash towards the unarmed beasts and attempt to slash the larger of the two of them with your larger dagger [beast 1 dex 5] It artfully dodges away from your knife with a hiss it extends it's seemingly harmless neck towards you one of it's mouths snapping at you , [neck stretching ability 2] well it seems to have gotten a bit stiff from all that flying around in the meantime you dodge back towards relative safety of the door.

Attempt to apply pressure to self, Try not to bleed out. Shoot any beasts that come here. Stay still for doctors but try to keep grue safe!
Everythings...reeeeaallly dizzzyyyyy
[resilience 1] you begin to feel dizzy and not fully there oh dear you think you heart is failing. You attempt to plead with Damian to try to save you in some way but all he does is flip you off and curse you for eating you banana. your vision fades and you die.

Varion is dead.
((That plasma bag you had in your arm gave you a +1 to shock and you still roll a 1? Also plasma bags give you a +1 to resilience if you are currently bleeding they give a +2 to resisliance if you arn't bleeding and whole blood like the stuff that they take directly out of you gives you a +2 to resilience for shock regardless.))
Fix Varion, dangit. No amputation or disembowlement. Maybe just stuff the guts back in and suture him up.
[doctor 2] Actually fuck him, the man ate your banana he clearly had disembowelment and cardiac arrest coming.

"SONOFABITCHISTHISPLANECURSED?!?!?"

Shotgun time! Don't shoot my teammates. Only, like literally, only take a shot if no teammates are in the way.
[perception 2] you don't get a good look at the beasts but you fire your shotgun at them all the same.
[marksmanship 4] [beast resilience 3] Your shotgun's blast booms through the plane as you fire on the larger beast the close range and the fact that your using buckshot cause a fist sized hole to be punched through the thick hide of the beasts chest but it bleeds surprisingly little seems you missed it's heart.

Groo follows the kitty and uses his rifle to support it!
[perception 3] the beasts seems to be of vastly different shapes but right now Groo is currently devoting an entire neuron to worrying about Varion and the other one is conceded with holding the assault rifle the right way around.
[marksmanship 4] [beast 1 resilience 6] You unleash a salvo of fire on the beast when it tries to uncoil one of it's necks after Adre depleting your entire clip, followed by the characteristic ping of the Garnad's clip ejecting, and filling it with holes unfortunately you missed three shots and it manages to twist fast enough that 5 bullets that actually hit impacted with the thickest bone plate, this is not sufficient to actually shatter the bone plates enraged by this attack the beast uncoils it neck. [Beast ability 4] [Groo dex 2] Groo watches calmly as the beasts head snakes away from the rest of it's body and latches onto his arm.

[Everyone]

The plane is still losing airspeed and altitude someone should probably check what wrong with the engines.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:10:33 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 24, 2016, 11:35:03 pm »

((Groo doesn't have an assault rifle.  Also, wow, this game is lethal, though I don't think any death hasn't been avoidable.  Except Groo's.))

How nice of the cute little hampster, putting its head where it can easily be shot!  Reload and shoot it in the head.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 24, 2016, 11:35:48 pm »

whoops sorry about that.

EDIT: fixed
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 10:36:24 am by MidnightJaguar »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 24, 2016, 11:37:49 pm »

((Aww, dang it. Guess that was the end of my good rolls. Sorry Spazyak, I tried. Hey MJ, did I get my daemonism kit back? Gonna be hard to do my stuff if I didn't.))

Paint myself up with the image of the strongest, most fearsome beast I can. Like a Dragon or something. Then imbue a daemon into the paint.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 128