Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179158 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Mission 2: Teamkilling FTW.
« Reply #585 on: July 26, 2016, 11:36:57 am »

Actions?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 26, 2016, 11:38:52 am »

Charge Again!?!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 26, 2016, 12:54:24 pm »

"I'll need a moment to translate the message. Some of the words don't have the same meaning in English."

Still trying to recover energy.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 26, 2016, 01:16:43 pm »

Charge Again!?!
[Strength 2] You slam into the door again, and utterly fail to damage it in anyway.

"I'll need a moment to translate the message. Some of the words don't have the same meaning in English."

Still trying to recover energy.
[charisma 5] this response placates the gangsters, and splint doesn't hit you.

Terrible Things Here.

what the fuck was that. Splint says in response to the massive bang on the door, one of the gangsters wanders over to the door and get's into a firing position.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 26, 2016, 01:29:19 pm »

((Ok, how's my energy now?))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 26, 2016, 01:36:35 pm »

You're welcome to try. you'll still have a resilience roll if you roll to high but only on an 8 or 9.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 26, 2016, 03:55:20 pm »

One more Try... Wait Did I even try the knob? I'd better do that Before I Ram the Door again!
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: July 26, 2016, 10:30:32 pm »

"That must be the kill squad I'm supposed to warn you about. I would have done it sooner, but you broke my fucking legs. That wasn't the most important part of the message, though." Damiin waited a moment to see how they would react, an evil grin slowly creeping across his face. "The important part of the message was: BURN IN HELL, YOU NAZI-LOVING FUCKS! AHAHAHAHA! AMERICAAAA!"

If they buy the kill squad thing, try to recover some more energy before uttering the last sentence and blasting them. If they don't buy it and Splint is going to hit me or worse, blast them! Blast them now while they're still mostly grouped up.  Try to get the splinters to rebound and hit the thug by the door and any other gang members too, and maybe to break my handcuffs as well if it won't cost me a finger or worse.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 10:40:35 pm by Beirus »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 27, 2016, 11:39:59 pm »

One more Try... Wait Did I even try the knob? I'd better do that Before I Ram the Door again!
You turn the door knob and the door opens up [sniper marksmanship 4] [resilience 3] You take a bullet to your shoulder that only manages to hurt a lot and pass through the other side of your shoulder missing the major artiers [resilience 2] You scream like a little girl and then fall backward.

"That must be the kill squad I'm supposed to warn you about. I would have done it sooner, but you broke my fucking legs. That wasn't the most important part of the message, though." Damiin waited a moment to see how they would react, an evil grin slowly creeping across his face. "The important part of the message was: BURN IN HELL, YOU NAZI-LOVING FUCKS! AHAHAHAHA! AMERICAAAA!"

If they buy the kill squad thing, try to recover some more energy before uttering the last sentence and blasting them. If they don't buy it and Splint is going to hit me or worse, blast them! Blast them now while they're still mostly grouped up.  Try to get the splinters to rebound and hit the thug by the door and any other gang members too, and maybe to break my handcuffs as well if it won't cost me a finger or worse.
[charisma 2] They don't seem too convinced especially, a Splint raises the bar out of his anger for the at the insult. [dameonsim 1+3=4] You send a wave of splinters towards the gangsters and [Splint resilience 4] [gangsters ((just made it an average for my sanities sake))  resilience 2] The wave of splinters sends the goons down to the ground with numerous injuries and reducing their number to 3. Splint is largely fine though.

uh right so I kinda fucked up here when I said no resilience roll I meant that if you sent say a single set of splinters at say splint, doing something like what you just did would still need a resilience roll regardless of what you rolled, since you are still not yet at full strength. I gave it to you this time just to move the turn along but from now on just now that if you aren't at full strength big stuff like that is risky.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 27, 2016, 11:55:40 pm »

Remove Shirt, Tie Shirt over Bullet Hole, Grit Teeth, Draw Sniper Rifle, Shoot that F***er.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 28, 2016, 12:01:59 am »

((Good to know. And darn, I was hoping I'd do more damage. The good are effectively neutralized though, right?))

Fire splinters at Splint.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 28, 2016, 12:09:09 am »

((The scout goons are essentially down, there are three who are injured pretty severally but not dead yet they have glove guns and baseball bats, splint is fine and extremely pissed and there are two sniper goons who are unaffected though. Also you're running low on energy again You're not out completely out because of the 4 and me not counting the true energy costs this time because of the poor explanation, but it's low.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 29, 2016, 05:28:43 pm »

Remove Shirt, Tie Shirt over Bullet Hole, Grit Teeth, Draw Sniper Rifle, Shoot that F***er.
[doctor 4] you tear off your shirt and then tear it up so that it forms a bandage and then tie the shirt bandages onto your shoulder slowing the bleeding considerably. Your're gonna have to change those bandages eventually though. Ignoring the clouds of slivers flying around the warehouse and putting holes in everything. [Marksmanship 4] [sniper one resilience 6] [resilience 4] You fire a shot into the snipers arm but it's only a flesh wound.

((Good to know. And darn, I was hoping I'd do more damage. The good are effectively neutralized though, right?))

Fire splinters at Splint.
[Splint str: 5] [Damion resilience 5]  Splint slams the Iron bar into Damions jaw breaking a number of teeth and his jaw, [resilience 4] Damion screams again through the mangled jaw but maintains his focus enough to attempt Daemonism. [dameonism 6+3=9] You feel the daemon cackle in happiness as you angrily pour energy into the knife preparing to launch nearly the entire blade at the gangsters the knife responds to your actions and flattens out into inky matte black pool as splint brings his bar back for yet another crushing blow, With a scream of rage you unleash the daemon and 90% of it splinters into a countless amount of metallic and jet black splinters which inflict hundreds of pinhole sized wounds onto splint he looks down at these hundreds of bleeding holes before slowly dropping the bar and dropping to the ground, the splinters not yet sated by Splints blood  swarm into the dying gangsters embedding themselves into their bodies. [meele mobster resilience roll 4] They also expire from this con tuned onslaught. [sniper 1 dex roll 5] [sniper 2 dex roll 4] The first sniper ducks down behind a handy barrel and is fine and the other sniper only recivices a dozen pin holes in his leg when he was slow about dodging one of the clouds. You feel that you might have burned through a lot more energy than would be recommended [resilience 2] You suddenly feel a burning sensation in your left arm, looking behind you with your rapidly swelling jaw you can see the arm become brittle and hard as cracks spread through it and you scream in pain when your entire arm begins to separate from itself the tendons and and muscles separating and cracking into the their base cellular components eventually becoming a mass of red white pigment that begins to fly around the room along with the splinters. You look at your arm. You're bleeding rather heavily. Fuck.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:08:48 pm by MidnightJaguar »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

A person that looks like varion named nioran  randomly appears
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Shit. Lemme get Damian 5 ready.))
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 128