Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179141 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:An interesting beast.
« Reply #690 on: August 12, 2016, 05:56:19 pm »

"Look, son. I could understand if you're making a counteroffer, but I'm not usually in the business of screwing over people who pay me. And I recommend if you think you know where your head is, not to waste my time. Either leave, or lets get to business, one way or the other."

Command the beast to take aim and be ready to take the speaking dude's head off.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: August 12, 2016, 06:53:16 pm »

Fuck, umm sorry, just  hold that whip still.
try to damage the zombie's whip.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: August 12, 2016, 07:12:50 pm »

Groo gasps, and then makes a sound approximating a 'squee'"Doggy!  I'm gonna call you Rufferto!  Here, Rufferto!"

Feed the nice doggy a little bit of (human) Rufferto's flesh which Groo totally looted from the gang base, then continue along, (doggy) Rufferto in tow.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: August 12, 2016, 09:11:48 pm »

Read more about traps while recovering energy. See if there is anything I could quickly set up in the apartment that could immobilize or tame the daemon limbs. Also, see if the results are in this periodical about that study "they" totally did on the amount of time it takes for a daemon limb to expend it's energy while possessing a corpse.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: August 12, 2016, 11:11:13 pm »

"Ey, don't stab the doctor here! I already got enough trouble cutting this corpse up!"
Kick the damn leg out from under the damn zombie so it loses balance! it'll either go down and become a easier target, or let go and attempt to stabilize itself with it's arms.
[zombie 5] [ Dustan resilience 2] The whip tightens around your foot as the blades become sharper easily slicing through flesh and bone, severing your foot from the rest of your body. You scream in agony, as you reflexively pull your stump away from the contracting whip as it absorbs your foot and seems to anchor itself further into the late Damains shoulder.

"Look, son. I could understand if you're making a counteroffer, but I'm not usually in the business of screwing over people who pay me. And I recommend if you think you know where your head is, not to waste my time. Either leave, or lets get to business, one way or the other."

Command the beast to take aim and be ready to take the speaking dude's head off.
At the suggestion of your hostile intent your beast perks up and growls at the goon, the goon snarls back. You get a sudden suspicion that something is right behind you. enemies beast mastery [6+1=7] [resilience 3] Something suddenly slams into your back cutting it up and knocking you to the ground, it's still clinging to you. At this sound the rest of the goons charge you The speaking one cackling screaming it always works and charges while the one to his side produces his switchblade and charges. The one on the left however is still staring straight ahead.

Fuck, umm sorry, just  hold that whip still.
try to damage the zombie's whip.
[str 2] With a cry of rage your charge towards the zombie and begin to poke ineffectually at the zombies whip.

Groo gasps, and then makes a sound approximating a 'squee'"Doggy!  I'm gonna call you Rufferto!  Here, Rufferto!"

Feed the nice doggy a little bit of (human) Rufferto's flesh which Groo totally looted from the gang base, then continue along, (doggy) Rufferto in tow.
Groo tosses a the piece of meat that he had in his pocket to the  mutt, which happily snaps it up and wags it's tail. It seems to like the name and follows along behind Groo. As he continues to saunter along, oblivious to the stares at his bloodstained head.

Read more about traps while recovering energy. See if there is anything I could quickly set up in the apartment that could immobilize or tame the daemon limbs. Also, see if the results are in this periodical about that study "they" totally did on the amount of time it takes for a daemon limb to expend it's energy while possessing a corpse.
You read along, well it looks like you need access to the some spare bits of metal in order to build a really good trap, in a pinch you could probably build one by smashing up furniture in the apartment, though you might get fined for that. Lets see in the periodical it says that the daemon tends to leave as soon as it's amputated however the daemon tends to get bored and leave once everyone around it either runs away and it can't easily catch them or everyone in sight distance dies. Interesting.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:29:37 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 12, 2016, 11:38:06 pm »

Back away and fire my entire load (giggity) at the zombie
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: August 12, 2016, 11:40:03 pm »

PURIFICATION IN PROGRESS

>Jhon: Shoot the damn thing. REPEATEDLY.
>Beast: Take left gangster's head off with a dart. Physically block the other two's advancement.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:43:27 pm by Egan_BW »
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: August 13, 2016, 08:55:55 am »

"Ey, don't stab the doctor here! I already got enough trouble cutting this corpse up!"
Kick the damn leg out from under the damn zombie so it loses balance! it'll either go down and become a easier target, or let go and attempt to stabilize itself with it's arms.
[zombie 5] [ Dustan resilience 2] The whip tightens around your foot as the blades become sharper easily slicing through flesh and bone, severing your foot from the rest of your body. You scream in agony, as you reflexively pull your stump away from the contracting whip as it absorbs your foot and seems to anchor itself further into the late Damains shoulder.
(I Dislike how you are completely ignoring my actions, and instead giving the zombie my action instead. I should be able to kick the bastard even with a whip wrapped around my leg! also, you have given my action to it TWO TIMES now.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: August 13, 2016, 03:10:43 pm »

I'm sorry, I looked at it again, that the zombie should have fallen down so how about this I'll rewind time to the point where you chopped off it's leg, and have the zombie fall over when that happens you can have 2 new actions based on the zombie now being knocked over.

As for the zombie getting initiative twice, it's because it was just continuing an action it had already started. Which was contracting the whip around Dustans foot.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: August 13, 2016, 03:15:33 pm »

nExt to turns, use knife bayonette to stab at its whip sword arm.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: August 13, 2016, 03:18:52 pm »

I suppose that's a bit fairer.
New action: Attempt to cut the whip off my leg and pull the coils away. Daemon metal is animate if I remember correctly, but at the same time by making itself flexible it has to soften itself. use that against it!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: August 13, 2016, 03:21:24 pm »

It's not wrapped around your leg anymore, time has been reset to the beginning of when you cut off it's leg.
Oh and sorry about this spayz but when I was looking at the turn again and looking at the source material for Damians arm, full metal alchemist, since he said lets get full metal daemonist I assumed that he would like it to be the same look and amount of replacement. I realized that poking at the arm isn't going to damage it since it's metal and mounted to his body like this.

Spoiler: large image (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 03:45:26 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 13, 2016, 03:30:08 pm »

It's not wrapped around your leg anymore, time has been reset to the beginning of when you cut off it's leg.
Oh and sorry about this spayz but when I was looking at the turn again and looking at the source material for Damians arm, full metal alchemist, I realized that poking at the arm isn't going to damage it since it's metal and mounted to his body like this.

(That's... going to be significantly harder to disconnect. especially if it is mounted at the shoulder where the joint is.)
Attempt to find a way to cut the metal arm away, noting how it is mounted carefully. Don't actually attack yet, though.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 13, 2016, 04:14:34 pm »

Oh and sorry about this spayz but when I was looking at the turn again and looking at the source material for Damians arm, full metal alchemist, I realized that poking at the arm isn't going to damage it since it's metal and mounted to his body like this.

(That's... going to be significantly harder to disconnect. especially if it is mounted at the shoulder where the joint is.)
Attempt to find a way to cut the metal arm away, noting how it is mounted carefully. Don't actually attack yet, though.
[int 1] clearly throwing it into a meat grinder is the best way to get rid of it though you aren't sure where to find. Or how you would get it into the meat grinder.
In the mean time the zombie seems to recover from it's stunned state.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:19:45 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 128