Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 177574 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:An interesting beast.
« Reply #780 on: August 24, 2016, 12:13:03 am »

Find more mans to shoot.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 24, 2016, 12:13:27 am »

Grab my old arm, slap him with it, then hand him the new one to work on
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 24, 2016, 07:33:15 am »

Groo leans out the window, checking if there's a fire escape or some other safe way to descend.  If there is, he'll use it (and take any opportunity to shoot a fleeing person).  If there isn't, he'll shoot any fleeing/bleeding/pancaked person he can see below, then leave the room.

If Groo does leave this turn, he'll check the corpse of the man the girl shot, to see if they're the target.  If not, he'll leave the building and check the corpse of whoever jumped.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 24, 2016, 08:14:16 am »

((Yo MJ, didn't I grab the daemon arm and leg like two or three turns ago? I'm pretty sure I did. Also, how long does the transformation from the painting last?))
The transformation will last has a chance to last three turns if you roll a 9 or 10 Anthony else but a 5 will likely last 2 turns. And if you get a 5 it will last two turns but not require as much energy.

As for the daemon arm I thought you had just wanted to slice it off the corpse and leave it on the ground. Though if you actually want to carry it around that's fine to. Dustan will need access to the daemon arm if he's going to give spayz a new arm.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 24, 2016, 04:28:30 pm »

((I had meant to make it clear that I was carrying the arm and leg. That was the whole reason I cut the arm off. I'll give it to them whenever they actually go to do the surgery, but I wanted it in my possession up to that point.))

Imbue a daemon into my painting.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Yet another instakill.
« Reply #785 on: August 24, 2016, 11:10:39 pm »

Find more mans to shoot.
[Int 1] You decide that the logical way to go about this is to walk through the door the man just ran out of because clearly thats the one that that will have mans in it. Inside the door you find a mortally wounded wo-man clutching her throat as blood burbles out of her with every pours out of it. She glances up at you as you walk in her eyes wide in shock and fear as you walk in, she trys to move away but is to weak from blood loss as you walk up to her, press your pistol to her head, and pull the trigger.

Grab my old arm, slap him with it, then hand him the new one to work on
[str 3] You stumble trying to grab the arm from Dustan, ignoring him you walk over Damian who is currently standing stark naked in the apartment covered in blue paint. Muttering to yourself about crazy daemonsits you grab the daemon arm from the pile of clothes in the corner of the room and walk over to Dustan handing him the arm.
Groo leans out the window, checking if there's a fire escape or some other safe way to descend.  If there is, he'll use it (and take any opportunity to shoot a fleeing person).  If there isn't, he'll shoot any fleeing/bleeding/pancaked person he can see below, then leave the room.

If Groo does leave this turn, he'll check the corpse of the man the girl shot, to see if they're the target.  If not, he'll leave the building and check the corpse of whoever jumped.
Looking out the window  Groo notices that there is a fire escape leading straight to the ground. he also notices a man running away from the fire escape, shouldering his newfound shotgun Groo sights up on the fleeing man [marksmanship 6] and fires a single shot directly at the mans head [resilience 1] ((…sweet jesus what is up with these dice.)) A cluster of pellets impacts the mans head, tearing a bloody hole into it and dropping him to the ground. Groo calmly descends the ladder and walks over to the man, well it's kinda hard to tell because the picture of him didn't have a hole in his face but it's definitely your man alright. Now, where would those blueprints be?

((I had meant to make it clear that I was carrying the arm and leg. That was the whole reason I cut the arm off. I'll give it to them whenever they actually go to do the surgery, but I wanted it in my possession up to that point.))

Imbue a daemon into my painting.
The daemon is already imbued into your painting, sorry I didn't make that clear last turn. Your're again at full energy since you arn't in combat  or on a true mission right now. The way it works is that the painting determines the daemons power, and the roll in the field determines how much energy your giving the daemon so that it can animate the painting. Note the more impressive the transformation the more energy the daemon needs animate it.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:59:02 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: August 24, 2016, 11:15:03 pm »

"What was I thinking! I coulda cut her head off and saved a bullet!"
Three bullets down, 9 to go!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: August 24, 2016, 11:26:07 pm »

Go slap Damian and tell him to get some clothes one with my bloodless arm. Go tell that other guy, what was his name? Ohh dustan right? Slap him till he works on me daemon arm
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 12:27:52 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Yet another instakill
« Reply #788 on: August 25, 2016, 12:01:06 am »

Paint a high quality daemon knife onto a piece of paper or book cover or something like that. And if somebody tries to slap me because they can't tell the difference between two names that start with a D, punch them in the gut with my daemon arm, using daemonism.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: August 25, 2016, 11:14:47 am »

Groo loots the body of anything interesting, like another pistol, and then cuts off the man's head.  He sticks it in his backpack then wanders away to find the OSS spooks, showing them the head as proof of his success.

Oh, and he tries to find Rufferto, too.  Keep the doggy safe.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: August 26, 2016, 12:09:00 am »

Go slap Damian and tell him to get some clothes one with my bloodless arm. Go tell that other guy, what was his name? Ohh dustan right? Slap him till he works on me daemon arm
[str 5] Using the severed arm for extra reach you slap Damain in the face he turns to face you his eyes flashing in anger. he turns pulls his dampen arm back and his eyes briefly flashing with an organge flame slams his fist into your gut. You drop to your knees vomiting.
Paint a high quality daemon knife onto a piece of paper or book cover or something like that. And if somebody tries to slap me because they can't tell the difference between two names that start with a D, punch them in the gut with my daemon arm, using daemonism.
You get slapped and decide the best action is to punch the dude in the gut . [daemonsim 2+4=6] [Adrian resilience 1] Damian pulls his arm back and delivers a single powerful blow with the force of a professional boxer to Adrian Adrian drops to the ground vomiting and curls up into a ball, as Damian shakes his head at his own tiredness, and picks up his brush again.

"What was I thinking! I coulda cut her head off and saved a bullet!"
Three bullets down, 9 to go!
…I honestly have no idea what this action means. Neverthless, you feel proud of your basic ability to count.

Groo loots the body of anything interesting, like another pistol, and then cuts off the man's head.  He sticks it in his backpack then wanders away to find the OSS spooks, showing them the head as proof of his success.

Oh, and he tries to find Rufferto, too.  Keep the doggy safe.

Groo finds another pistol completely empty, and spare clip. [str 3] Groo hacks at the head but can't quite sever the tough tendons in the neck, however while he's doing this Rufferto shows up and starts gnawing on the corpses intestines. Good dogie.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 07:58:57 am by MidnightJaguar »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: August 26, 2016, 05:34:19 am »

Aim vomit at him. craw away from the daemonist who refuses to be of use to the medic
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 02:51:03 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 26, 2016, 10:24:24 am »

Good doggy!  Rufferto gets a pat on the head, then Groo finishes decapitating the corpse.  He'll also tear off any easy meat to keep for Rufferto later, if it won't slow him down.  After the head's detached, and maybe some meat grabbed, Groo will head back to the OSS spooks.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: August 26, 2016, 12:34:40 pm »

Looks like the Grue has wandered off, guess I should go follow it.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: August 26, 2016, 01:39:17 pm »

Go rest to fully recover my energy, away from the idiot who slaps people instead of asking nicely.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 128