Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179194 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: The Ghost of Missions Past.
« Reply #1050 on: October 13, 2016, 08:06:16 pm »

With nothing better to do, Groo wanders around shouting for Tovarish to come set up the hot air balloon.  And he stays far away from the edge and other dangerous things, mostly through sheer luck rather than any self-preservation instinct.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 14, 2016, 03:10:00 pm »

Go help grue set up the hot air baloon
[Engineering 5] you quickly set about the arcane task of setting up the hot air balloon. While it's a little awkward to set up the balloon one handed with occasional use of Groo as an anchor  you manage to set everything up and get the balloon inflated in record time.

Open the toolbox. If nothing else interesting happens, wake up. Actually, try to wake up anyway.
[Int6]As you open the toolbox a bottle of vodka sails out and smashes into your head followed shortly after by a maassivly oversized wrench. You black out when the wrench hits your head and when you wake up your in the real world. You have a surprisingly tasty meat of some kind in your mouth and Groos dog fastened to you. The dog is currently licking at your face. You feel like you have some mild idea as to how to set up a hot air balloon.
You feel pretty okayish in terms of energy.
With nothing better to do, Groo wanders around shouting for Tovarish to come set up the hot air balloon.  And he stays far away from the edge and other dangerous things, mostly through sheer luck rather than any self-preservation instinct.
Groo wanders around the destroyed compound in a mild daze. Barely noticing when the one armed man walks up and thrusts a rope into his hands, the rope briefly struggled for a while but Groo managed to tame it it until the one armed man comes back.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: October 14, 2016, 03:30:21 pm »

Get in the balloon with Rufferto.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 14, 2016, 03:44:15 pm »

Rope guy shakes head at Grue pointing to himself, he seems quite upset
do a quick search around the area for loot or supplies, if I somehow can get back to my secret hidey hole of oh fuck I am going to die, go carry/toss the foot locker to the hot air baloon,
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 16, 2016, 12:28:10 am »

"Oh!  Tovarish set us up the balloon!  So nice."

Shout out thanks to Tovarish, wherever he is, then get in the balloon.  Drag anyone who needs help getting in, in.

Groo gives thanks to Tovarish ignoring ropy mans gestures, and clambers aboard the balloon.

Get in the balloon with Rufferto.
It's a little awkward climbing into the balloon with Ruferto haphazardly strapped to your chest but you manage it all the same.

Rope guy shakes head at Grue pointing to himself, he seems quite upset
do a quick search around the area for loot or supplies, if I somehow can get back to my secret hidey hole of oh fuck I am going to die, go carry/toss the foot locker to the hot air baloon,
You look around the area but don't see anything particularly valuable looking and you would grab some supplies but theres already enough in the balloon to last you for a long time. Returning back to room you grab the foot locker and slowly drag it back to the hot air balloon. Your not entirely sure if the balloon will acutely lift off with the foot locker on board, but you'll be dampened if you don't try.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 16, 2016, 12:41:45 am »

Get in the hot air baloon.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 16, 2016, 11:11:43 pm »

Get in the hot air baloon.
You climb into the hot air balloon next to the foot locker it's a bit cramped between Groo Rufferot Damian and the massive foot locker, but you still fit.

Now that Daefitty is awake, he doesn't need Rufferto anymore.  Groo detachs the dog from him and reattachs it to himself.
You reattach Rufferto to you. He seems much happier strapped to your chest than to Damians chest.

Everyone ready to lift off?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 16, 2016, 11:22:54 pm »

yep
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: October 16, 2016, 11:41:53 pm »

Liftoff time.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: October 17, 2016, 06:29:19 pm »

yep

Liftoff time.

Yesss!

The balloon slowlly lifts into the air as Phineas pulls down on the burners cord. Once you are all safely above the trees Damian engages the fan and the balloon slowly begins to drift towards Detroit, Phineus scribbles down some calculations, with a favorable wind you should get to Detoriot in a couple of hours, he shrugs and settles back to relax in the wicker basket as the balloon gently drits towards Detroit.

Several hours the cramped and somewhat bored team disembarks back in Detroit and are confronted by the spooks.  The talking spook looks, some what concerned.What the hell happened back there? You were supposed to request pickup when you discovered what happened. Now one of our scouts is telling us that they heard a massive crash near where the island was.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: October 17, 2016, 06:34:04 pm »

Explain to them, in written form, what happened. And request a new arm. Then go search through the foot locker
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: October 17, 2016, 07:18:04 pm »

"It crashed. Your weapon infected everyone. That's why you lost contact. It got me too. I have the command frequency for it, if either of you would be willing to help me develop a cure before it kills me. And I can explain more, but I'd like to not be infected and liable to die before that."

For the love of RNGeesus, don't make it a Charisma roll.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 10:16:54 pm by Beirus »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 128