Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 177496 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: The Ghost of Missions Past.
« Reply #1080 on: October 21, 2016, 09:38:19 am »

Ask them to out the daemon arm I found on my hans.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: October 22, 2016, 01:32:20 am »

"Oh, just our continued survival. I am currently being treated for the weapon's infection. We had two options. Finish the treatment and be a carrier for the infection, possibly transmitting it to others without our control even though we would suffer no side effects , or try to eradicate it and probably die in the process. And by probably, I mean almost certainly. I suggested a third option, that the infection be integrated into me. It's less risky than eradicating it, and safer for others since we would not be spreading it uncontrollably. It may even be beneficial to us, but it at least won't be hazardous. I merely stopped by to ask for your opinion, since this decision affects you as well. And I wanted to thank you for helping me earlier, getting down from that tree. Time is of the essence, though. The infection could still kill me if we do not choose a treatment path quickly."

Civil information giving, hopefully without a CHA roll. When I get the daemon's answer, wake up.
You leave me in an unenviable position. I can not in good faith become a carrier for such an act would be of grave subterfuge, to make this plauge non existent in myself would mean I would likely die in this processes and I'm sure that you humans would still somehow find a way to weaponize my very corpse. I see that hybridization is my only option. Take my benediction and go.  His voice dripping with scorn. Respectfully nodding your head you  dive through the door again waking up from the dream, the spook is staring at you." W͟h͘at̴ ̸i͞s͟ y̴o̸ur d͞ȩcis̸i̶o̡n "

Ask them to out the daemon arm I found on my hans.
You have your mangled arm replaced with a daemon arm and the dexterous hand.

Groo will sell both his revolvers and all the ammo for them, then buy a bone plate beast modification for himself, and a case of ten shotgun shells.
Groo sells both the revolves and buys a bone plate beast mod When he wakes up he has several large surgery scars on whats left of his head and his chest.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: October 22, 2016, 02:35:33 am »

"Integrate it. I just hope we survive. Maybe that frequency I gave you will help."

Integrate it.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 02:51:45 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: October 22, 2016, 10:36:15 am »

Purchase a flak jacket and see if anyone will sell me one of those water proof tarp capes that can also be made into an improptu tent for a token...a trenchcoat also works
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: October 23, 2016, 01:50:51 am »

"Integrate it. I just hope we survive. Maybe that frequency I gave you will help."

Integrate it.
The spook shrugs his shoulders in affirmation and the sound from the spooks chest suddenly increases in frequency followed swiftly by the feeling that your veins are on fire, your screaming reaches the pitch of vibrations from the spooks chest when suddenly he smacks his forehead in remembrance and presses down on the plunger for your anesthesia, you mercifully pass out. When you wake up every inch of your body hurts even the daemon legs and you have numerous rows of small  stitches along your chest and your arm…and you leg and what looks like welding and grinding work on the daemon limbs. The spook is now wearing extremely bloodstained and scorched scrubs and looks exhausted.
Purchase a flak jacket and see if anyone will sell me one of those water proof tarp capes that can also be made into an improptu tent for a token...a trenchcoat also works
You buy a flack jacket and then buy one of these?

Go outside and play with Rufferto.
Groo wanders outside of yet another shady apartment and goes to play fetch with Rufferto. He throws the human radius he keeps for just such occasions around with his dog. the perfect image of peace.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:56:00 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: October 23, 2016, 08:26:25 am »

Yes
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: October 23, 2016, 05:06:45 pm »

"I woke up, and I can still feel pain, so I guess the procedure worked. Looks like it was pretty extensive. What all did you do? Oh, and thank you, both in general for your aid and for presumably saving my life or bringing me back to life during that procedure."

Yeah, now I want info on what I can do. SUPERDAEMONIST!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: October 24, 2016, 12:40:37 am »

Yes
Yes
okay.

"I woke up, and I can still feel pain, so I guess the procedure worked. Looks like it was pretty extensive. What all did you do? Oh, and thank you, both in general for your aid and for presumably saving my life or bringing me back to life during that procedure."

Yeah, now I want info on what I can do. SUPERDAEMONIST!

W͡ell̸ th̛e̷ o͏pera̕t̕io̶n w͝as͏ fai̛rly ́ex̧t̕en̛s͝i͘ve,̡ ͘bu̸t ̸w̛e̵ ҉are fa̷i͞r҉l̡y s͝u̵r͡e ̨that ͡you ͝m̀ày̶ now͡ ̶tal͠k t̵o͡ ̀d͞a̧e͡mon̷s ͠as̸ ͏w̕e͘ll a̸s͡ ͞conv͞e̴rs̷e wįth͘ t̸h҉e ͏w͡ea͏p̀o͞n̛. ͝Th̵e͟re we͏re ̕how̵ève͏r ͘some̵ u̸n̵expect͟ed ͏c͢o̕m̀pl̵i͘c͡a͘t̕ion̶s ͟i̴n ͠t͞h̴e ̴h̴yb̕rid͢įz̵a̵ti͢on ͠p̵rocess͝es.͞ S͢uff͟i̢c̴e t̸o͠ ͢s̛a̵y gr̷a̵p͡p͘li̡ng ͘with̷ bl̢oo̷d ̴i͏s̕ ͜n͝ot ͠ea̢s̷y an͜d ͘w͜e apolo̧giz̨e ҉f̵or t͞h҉e̷ ́s̕ơm̕ewh̴ąţ ͏s͟h͘o͡ddy s̵titc͢hi͡n͟g o̕n̶ y͏ou̕r left le̴g.̴ ̧H͠o̡wév҉er͠, ͟W̢e͟ ͜e̛x̶p҉e̛ct ͝t͞ha͠t҉ as ̛yo̧ưr bod̀y҉ ̷c̨ont͝inu͜es̸ ̀to ͡ac̡cum̢ul͏a̴t͘e to͢ ̕t̸h̀e wèa͘po͡n y̴ou͡ wil̶l̡ g҉ai̶n ͡be͢tt͢er u͢se͟ o̧f̢ ̨it.̢

Just a Groo and his dog, and the remains of their departed friends.
As Groo and Rufferto play fech with some bones and the tower stands there living up to his name. A third spook approaches and nods to the speaking spook who is idillly stripping his pistol. The speaking spook nods back and reasamblles his gun standing up. the new spook speaks in a midatalantic accent My friends partner is currently indisposed, so I will be his replacement for now. Would any of you fine chaps be interested in taking out some Nazi cargo planes?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: October 24, 2016, 01:25:05 am »

"I can talk to daemons? Fantastic! I suppose now would be the time to give you the mission report, but I was wondering if you would be willing to stick around after and talk. I still have questions for you if you would be willing to answer them."

"I pinged the base when we arrived, picking up multiple daemon signatures and a few very large ones. I suppose one of those was probably the weapon, and another was the daemon used to keep the base aloft. When we first entered the base, we were greeted by the sight of a man who appeared to have blown off part of his head which held a daemon eye. As we proceeded further, we encountered another corpse who seemed to have cut his daemon arm off before he died. We encountered one possessed corpse, controlled by the imbued daemon, which attacked us in a frenzy. I kept it docile with a frequency while the others hacked it to pieces, literally. We passed through a smelting room with many bars of daemon metal on the floor. They were all buzzing, an effect of the weapon as I came to find out. I performed an experiment to try to determine the frequencies the metals were affected by, by jamming a metal wire into my arm. The first attempt flooded my mind with the last memories of the daemons the weapon was used on. So much anger and death. It seems the weapon infected the host, and in the process of killing them it drove any imbued daemons insane if it didn't kill them outright. My second experiment was more productive, as I jammed the wire into my forehead and saw the intelligent weapon. It shouted at me, trying to kill me. It was angry, but that anger was undirected and it lashed out at everything. It killed the workers in the facility. I got infected, but I managed to obtain the frequency. I combined it to make the modified frequency I gave you. I used it, and I think I overdid it. The last thing I heard before falling unconcious was a very loud voice saying that everything gonna be alright. I think that was the daemon keeping the base aloft. I'm not sure what happened after, as I was inside my mind talking with the daemon in my arm and leg. We dueled, I showed him a few memories, and then I woke up to find myself in a tree. I climbed down, went to save someone from a beast, climbed the remains of the base, got in the air balloon and we headed back with the weapon and possessed both neutralized. If you send a team, you might still be able to retrieve notes or plans before the beasts take it over."

"But I'd like to make a suggestion. I saw what that weapon did to daemons, and it seemed as cruel as some of the things I've heard that the Nazis do. But my modified frequency worked to neutralize a very powerful daemon and the other daemons in range. What if you base the new weapon off that frequency. Make the weapon a transmission vector that doesn't kill off the host, and amplifies the effect of that frequency to pacify all the enemy daemons hearing it. The enemy loses their daemon tech and their will to fight, the daemons aren't killed, and you get hostages to get information from."

Mission debriefing. Go slow, enunciate, get all the info conveyed. And with the suggestion, don't try to convince him to do it. Just throw it out there. Don't need no CHA rolls up in here.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 11:43:26 pm by Beirus »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: October 24, 2016, 03:40:56 am »

Poke Speaking.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: October 24, 2016, 09:01:28 am »

Wander about, see who needs any help fixing planes
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 128