Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179133 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 4: Well that wen't amazingly well, didn't it?
« Reply #1230 on: November 19, 2016, 07:24:30 pm »

Go help Groo get a new pistol. And take one for myself. Like the one the pilot shot himself with. Also, grab pencils, pens, and other improvised throwing weapons.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: November 19, 2016, 07:30:45 pm »

Take the music tapeand radio if I can. Go through out the plane and do one last look through for lootables
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: November 19, 2016, 07:59:07 pm »

((Maybe we'll get lucky and get another update, like that one day.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: November 19, 2016, 07:59:43 pm »

((that would be nice))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: November 19, 2016, 08:06:57 pm »

((I like how a mere thirty minutes after the game's been updated, every player has already posted their action.))
((That's what happens when everyone in the game are obsessive lurkers.))
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: November 20, 2016, 03:36:13 pm »

((You seem to have accidentally killed a [/quote tag, there.))

Aww, poor Rufferto.  Most of Groo's meat is human meat, but he'll let Rufferto gnaw on the beast head a little bit, while he tries to grab as much of the looted nazi equipment as possible.  Gotta replace that pistol, after all.
You grab two Lugers and Tyler Rufferto gnaw into the beast head. He seems to enjoy it a lot.

Go pick up the cage with the dead beast in it, and carry it through the streets until I find some spooks.
Uhhhhh, yeah I might have explained this poorly. But it's a Nazi abomination not the beast and there's a bunch of men in hazmat suits and the spooks running over to plan right now to pick up that specific object....and pay you for it of course.

Take the music tapeand radio if I can. Go through out the plane and do one last look through for lootables

The radio is integrated into the plane. I suppose you might be able to take it out but it would be wouldn't work unless you also jury rigged up a battery for it.

Go help Groo get a new pistol. And take one for myself. Like the one the pilot shot himself with. Also, grab pencils, pens, and other improvised throwing weapons.
You grab a Luger for yourself and give let groo have the other two. You grab a two pencils and a pen as well as a compass.

As you do this the Side door of the the plan slams open and five men in hazmat suits storm in carrying crow bars and a saw as well as two of them push info a finery in in their gas masks giving them a somewhat intimidating  presence

The spooks come in right after them dressed in their standered suits

Excellent work gentlemen. Shame about the plane but excellent work.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm actually going for two updates today so if you guys could get them in sooner than later that would be awesome.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 10:48:29 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: November 20, 2016, 03:44:23 pm »

Take the radio,we must never give up our wagner.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: November 20, 2016, 04:37:00 pm »

Daemian moves over to the daemon spook, whispering so hopefully he isn't overheard. He doesn't want his new things taken away before he can figure out what they do, after all. "I found a pair of daemon objects aboard the plane too, in a safe. The daemons inside seem to be related, not sure if that has any effect on what the items do. But they mentioned a room next to the room they each occupy, along with some sort of device that allows them to communicate with each other. I think that room might be the space for a person's mind to occupy, and these rings might be a communication device. Would you mind helping me verify it? Oh, and it seems like the daemons were criminals in their world. Might not want to affect any sort of authoritative air if you communicate with them." He politely asks the daemon spook.

If daemon spook agrees to help me test, let the daemons in the rings know we're gonna try to figure out what they do. Give daemon spook one of the rings. Use the other ring and send a generic thought: Testing, one, two, three, testing. If that doesn't work, try it verbally.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: November 20, 2016, 05:09:11 pm »

Just grab the Wagner tape, continuing my characters' recent trend of collecting classical music.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: November 20, 2016, 05:17:08 pm »

Just grab the Wagner tape, continuing my characters' recent trend of collecting classical music.
Phone is already has that. You want to try take it from him?

I seem to remember there also being a shotgun on one of the nazis, so grab that too.  Then leave the plane with Rufferto, making sure to take the beast head.

((I figure we can redistribute the guns after we get paid.))
The wall is clutching the shotgun.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: November 20, 2016, 05:19:45 pm »

Oh, I am? Just throw it full force into Groo's face then.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: November 20, 2016, 06:12:33 pm »

protect the wagner protect it with life and arm
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 128