Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179150 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 4: Well that wen't amazingly well, didn't it?
« Reply #1275 on: November 27, 2016, 01:45:11 am »

Ry and keep from falling to death. Fuck it, the wall can get the wagner tape. I'll find some more good classical music, just try to keep from falling.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: November 27, 2016, 02:09:47 am »

"LOOK DOWN AND SEE YOUR DEATH, SCRUBLORD! INCHING CLOSER, CLOSER, EVER CLOSER TO YOUR DEATH."
The Wall's arm begins to glow faintly, and takes on a less threatening posture, in hilarious contrast with the Wall's overall stance.

"H͝ưh.͘ ̶My.̛.. ̡arm ͏thi̢nk҉s t͏h̸at ̨I ̕s̀hǫuld͏n͟'t̶ ̕kill you̴.̛ ̢I'͢ll ̡be ne͏e͘d͝i͏n̶ǵ p̀eơple l͝i̕k͟e you͏,̀ who̸ ̛wat͜c͜h͏ ̸my͡ b͏a͜c̕k͠.
̢Şo ͘h̨erȩ's͠ ̴t́h͠é ḑe͜a̷l:͟ ̴I g̵iv̢e y̸ou̕ y҉oùr̕ ̢lif͜e̷ ́no̷w̷, ͜I̴ ͘ke̷e̛p ţh̶e ̷ta̶pe,͟ ̧a͢nd ͟w͏e ͞w̕on't͢ ҉k͘eep ̨fighting͟ e̡a͏ch͏ ̛ot̛ḩèr.̢"

Make sure to grab the knife he threw and the shotgun he's barely holding on to, for both of our safeties. Then let him go.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 02:12:19 am by Egan_BW »
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: November 27, 2016, 02:22:52 am »

"Holding an auction for my brother's things. The fucking nerve." Damian mutters as he continues to make his way to the auction.

Brush it off and go to the auction.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: November 27, 2016, 02:26:15 am »

Phineus nods a bunch.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: November 27, 2016, 03:26:09 pm »

"Awww, look at Rufferto!  He's so cuuute~!"

Groo keeps playing with Rufferto, and tries to follow Daemain too.  If any police come up to him, he'll pick up Rufferto and hold him out to the officer, offering to let them pet the nice doggy.

Hopefully they won't care about his blood and paint drenched clothing, or the veritable armory carried beneath...

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: November 28, 2016, 01:29:02 am »

Ry and keep from falling to death. Fuck it, the wall can get the wagner tape. I'll find some more good classical music, just try to keep from falling.
You regretfully concede the Wagner tape to THE WALL. Now that you think about it, that arm looks weird as hell and non standard, why did they put all those bioluminescent sacks on it? You disregard the thought when the sets his sheild down, so that it relies on it's simple girth to keep from tipping over, and reaches his arm over to grab your shotgun. You hand it over and he pulls the sheild back. letting you gratefully flop away from the edge. He hands the shotgun back over to you onc

"LOOK DOWN AND SEE YOUR DEATH, SCRUBLORD! INCHING CLOSER, CLOSER, EVER CLOSER TO YOUR DEATH."
The Wall's arm begins to glow faintly, and takes on a less threatening posture, in hilarious contrast with the Wall's overall stance.

"H͝ưh.͘ ̶My.̛.. ̡arm ͏thi̢nk҉s t͏h̸at ̨I ̕s̀hǫuld͏n͟'t̶ ̕kill you̴.̛ ̢I'͢ll ̡be ne͏e͘d͝i͏n̶ǵ p̀eơple l͝i̕k͟e you͏,̀ who̸ ̛wat͜c͜h͏ ̸my͡ b͏a͜c̕k͠.
̢Şo ͘h̨erȩ's͠ ̴t́h͠é ḑe͜a̷l:͟ ̴I g̵iv̢e y̸ou̕ y҉oùr̕ ̢lif͜e̷ ́no̷w̷, ͜I̴ ͘ke̷e̛p ţh̶e ̷ta̶pe,͟ ̧a͢nd ͟w͏e ͞w̕on't͢ ҉k͘eep ̨fighting͟ e̡a͏ch͏ ̛ot̛ḩèr.̢"

Make sure to grab the knife he threw and the shotgun he's barely holding on to, for both of our safeties. Then let him go.
You slam the shield into place keeping him in place and then grab the shotgun and knife. After you do that you let him not fall off the edge.

"Holding an auction for my brother's things. The fucking nerve." Damian mutters as he continues to make his way to the auction.

Brush it off and go to the auction.

Seeing that you arn't about to draw any weapons or are about to start anything the police relax a slight bit, but several of the larger officers break off and follow you into the auction room, their faces are set in grim lines. A number of other people file, in several of them giving you sidelong glances which you pointetedlly ignore.

"Awww, look at Rufferto!  He's so cuuute~!"

Groo keeps playing with Rufferto, and tries to follow Daemain too.  If any police come up to him, he'll pick up Rufferto and hold him out to the officer, offering to let them pet the nice doggy.

Hopefully they won't care about his blood and paint drenched clothing, or the veritable armory carried beneath...
A younger officer approaches you, he tips his hat to Groo and politely pets the happy doggy on the head.  He speaks in a polite and respectful tone. Why yes he is very a very cute dog. But, ah sir, but do you perhaps need a drive to the hospital? That's an awful lot of blood on you. He glances up at Groo's smiling face. He turns ever so slightly green.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 07:54:13 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: November 28, 2016, 02:03:02 am »

gather up stuff, get wound fixed, Wander off and go try to find more music tapes or someone selling them.

Concider publishing beast story under title of Beauty And The Beast: Homecoming.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 02:13:33 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: November 28, 2016, 02:06:13 am »

Wait for the fragments to go up for bidding. Start bidding at 2 coins, or 1 if nobody else has bid. Go up to 7. Check again with me if it goes higher than 7. They'require useless fragments for most people, so I'm not sure if they'd even go for that much, but I want them.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: November 28, 2016, 01:43:04 pm »

"Silly officer, that's beast blood!  Groo is fine, Groo take lots of trips to surface!  Oh, Groo have to go, before he loses damdem.  C'mon Rufferto!"

Groo tells the officer the above, then runs off after Demdam.  He'll watch the auction for fun stuff, like guns!

((MJ, you may wish to reread your post.  Remember what I said about midnight writing being non-ideal?))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: November 28, 2016, 07:54:50 pm »

Ah dammit it, fixed it up and added a bit more stuff to the various turn descriptions.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: November 28, 2016, 11:13:08 pm »

Give Pingas back his knife and shotgun.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: November 29, 2016, 01:01:29 am »

gather up stuff, get wound fixed, Wander off and go try to find more music tapes or someone selling them.

Concider publishing beast story under title of Beauty And The Beast: Homecoming.

You gather your stuff that wall tosses to you and then crawl to the nearest field tent to see about getting your tendons reattached to muscles. The medics look up from the forms they're filling out, and after inquiring what the hell happened to you give you to which you respond with a simple shrug, they shake their heads and give you a form, stating that you give the hospital the right to preform experimental treatments with the grafting of beast flesh to damaged tissue to promote faster healing, you sign mostly because they don't really give you a choice and they give you a shot of morphine. You wake up a while later with a set of stitches on your heel the skin around the stitches curiously discolored to a bright blue and your beast arm seems to have had some beast tissue stitched onto it. Shaking off the aftereffects of the anesthesia you get up and hobble out of the hospital, it seems whatever weird substance they injected into your heel seems to have worked, you've already got pretty good funcotnallity, your sure that by the time the next mission occurs you'll be right as rain, for now at least as long as you don't go spiriting anywhere or run a couple of marathons you'll be fine.

You see a music store, and they seem to sell a few music tapes, thought they seem to be kinda rare. What genera do you want?

[charisma 5] You write several impassioned letters to publishing companies about publishing the masterpiece you call Beauty and The Beast: Homecoming, after several encoregements to try each companies competitors you finally are reffered to a company that claims to specialize in such mansupricts. Beat incorporated. They write back on somewhat stained and rumpled paper saying that they would love to publish the book, but they feel that perhaps such a book would be better published after the War when paper will be in greater supply and the public will have more spending money.

Wait for the fragments to go up for bidding. Start bidding at 2 coins, or 1 if nobody else has bid. Go up to 7. Check again with me if it goes higher than 7. They'require useless fragments for most people, so I'm not sure if they'd even go for that much, but I want them.
You go to make a bid of 1 no one else seems to bid on it and the auctioneer is about to say sold when the officer you insulted and then followed you in calls out two. in response you raise your bid to 3, and the police man reciprocates raising it to 4. you call out 6. The police man clearly satisfied decides to let you have it at 6, and walks away smugly.

"Silly officer, that's beast blood!  Groo is fine, Groo take lots of trips to surface!  Oh, Groo have to go, before he loses damdem.  C'mon Rufferto!"

Groo tells the officer the above, then runs off after Demdam.  He'll watch the auction for fun stuff, like guns!

((MJ, you may wish to reread your post.  Remember what I said about midnight writing being non-ideal?))
I see, uh well have a good day, uh sir. the rookie glances over to an older member of the force. He gestures at the lack of blood on the floor before just shrugging and making a go ahead signal. the rookie turns back to the oblivious Groo Uh, enjoy the auction sir. he lowers his voice and says in a whisper and tell your friend to not insult the whole station next time.
Groo watches the auction noticing how livid Damian turns when he buys the knife a six coins. Groo watches the auctions proceedings he sees a small 2 shot derringer come up for sale. It's starting bid is 2 coins.

Give Pingas back his knife and shotgun.

The wall hands over the knife and shotgun and then watches Phineaus crawl away.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: November 29, 2016, 01:17:42 am »

The legend never dies!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: November 29, 2016, 01:25:55 am »

Get some swing music (must say parlov stellar has warmed me up to swing music)

Also go buy some ingredients for a cake
We're going to go indulge grandma daemon and make a cake for the team.

Cooking for psychoes starring granda Daemon and her mute deary

Filmed infront of a live horrified audience.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 01:27:29 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: November 29, 2016, 11:04:44 am »

Groo, not understanding how to bid, just shouts "Want!", but otherwise fails to achieve anything.  Instead, he keeps following the Draemin.  He'll also accept the offer for the knife hilt.

"Oh, Deaner, friendly officer said whole station hate you.  Groo wonder why, Daener and police all so nice, not even shoot Groo..."
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 128