Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179214 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 5: Roast Beast
« Reply #1440 on: December 30, 2016, 11:14:30 am »

What about the externals, can we preserve chunky limbs for science?

Haul the loot back to the plane, make the other muscle people help.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: December 30, 2016, 04:53:17 pm »

Groo and Rufferto will help haul everything back to the plane!

((It occurs to me.  We're pirates, yes?  We could totally call that delivery number, then steal their plane and everything onboard.  Not something to do right now, but maybe later.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: December 30, 2016, 05:12:58 pm »

"That wasn't your purpose, but my life was in danger and I had to improvise.  Besides, I have an idea of how I might be able to make it up to you."

Recover energy. Go with the others in the middle of the pack. Help carry stuff if they need me to and it won't burn my energy.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: December 30, 2016, 05:21:09 pm »

((It occurs to me.  We're pirates, yes?  We could totally call that delivery number, then steal their plane and everything onboard.  Not something to do right now, but maybe later.))
((We are more privateers, as in we do stuff for money))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: December 31, 2016, 12:30:27 am »

((We're neither. we are, in fact, slaves to the OSS.))
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: December 31, 2016, 12:42:45 am »

((They wouldn't pay slaves, though. We're more like plow-sharers, or those folks that worked for the mills and factories back in the 19th and early 20th centuries that lived in the company-owned villages.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: December 31, 2016, 12:43:17 am »

((We're neither. we are, in fact, slaves to the OSS.))
((Oh....so we should rebel?))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: December 31, 2016, 03:53:04 am »

Make Phenus drag me on my shield like a sled, back to the plane.

Deciding that you shall return both with your shield and on it, you lay on your shield as Phineaus strains and heaves at your shield, before finaly giving up exhausted.

hand the wall back to the plane hand him the radio
[str 5] [Groo str 4] You pull on the walls shield and with the help of Groo you manage to Drag the walls shield and the wall back to the plane. You hand him the radios mic.

You help Phineaus drag the Wall back to the plane.

What about the externals, can we preserve chunky limbs for science?

Haul the loot back to the plane, make the other muscle people help.

[str 6] You finish dismembering the beor, not exactly the most difficult dissection job and grab what's left of the limbs from the be ors corpse, you sling them over your back and move onto the bull like. Seeing that most of the limbs have already been severed the you pick them up and haul them to the plane.

"That wasn't your purpose, but my life was in danger and I had to improvise.  Besides, I have an idea of how I might be able to make it up to you."

Recover energy. Go with the others in the middle of the pack. Help carry stuff if they need me to and it won't burn my energy.

THEN WHAT THE HELL IS MY PURPOSE.

Ignoring this, you cut the link again, and grabing the flame system from the beor you sling it over your back.

you all dump your various loots and  into the cargo hold of the plane.

Everyone ready to go?

((They wouldn't pay slaves, though. We're more like plow-sharers, or those folks that worked for the mills and factories back in the 19th and early 20th centuries that lived in the company-owned villages.))
Funny you should mention that, the town you guys are in right now is supposed to be the remains of a company owned village.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 03:55:08 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: December 31, 2016, 03:59:13 am »

Go home, get monies.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: December 31, 2016, 10:30:54 am »

Fly home, make grue the co pilot, Play us some victory music.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 12:12:34 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: December 31, 2016, 12:06:40 pm »

Stash all the loot and spare parts in the cargo hold, maybe secure it with rope or duct tape. Then secure self to the gunner seat above the cockpit.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: December 31, 2016, 12:14:27 pm »

((Aww man, I should have seen if there was a salvageable Model T or something while we were there. I'd doubt there was, but still. Could have had a classic car. And then modified it into a daemonmobile.))

Good to go. Make sure I'm wearing a parachute. Then recover energy on the flight back.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: December 31, 2016, 12:36:09 pm »

((Aww man, I should have seen if there was a salvageable Model T or something while we were there. I'd doubt there was, but still. Could have had a classic car. And then modified it into a daemonmobile.))

Good to go. Make sure I'm wearing a parachute. Then recover energy on the flight back.
((I don't wish to push our luck))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: January 01, 2017, 03:23:10 am »

Go home, get monies.
You strap into the plane.
Fly home, make grue the co pilot, Play us some victory music.

After looking around a bit you find another tape, this one has beethoven on it. You plug the radio back into the planes speaker system and begin to blast music through the the plane. After that you start flying back to the base. [piloting 4] you see a couple of bags again, but that only increases your mood, as you buzz happily along the clouds, until you finally land at your base again.

Stash all the loot and spare parts in the cargo hold, maybe secure it with rope or duct tape. Then secure self to the gunner seat above the cockpit.
You grab the loot and store it in the repurposed bomb-bay and then you clamber into the front gunners chair.

You stumble onto the plane, making sure that you grab the parachute from the bulkhead.
Yep, all ready to fly home for late Christmas!  Groo love Christmas, he's gotta get a good gift for Rufferto.
Groo climbs into the plane and straps into the pilots seat as

When you all land on the ground there is the general hubbub of the man in hazmat suits grabbing the beast enterials and then hightailing it. However this time the men seem to be acting with a bit more urgency than usual the spooks seem curiously absent. In their place strides a man dressed up as a very ragtag Santa begins to stride toward you, As you get closer you recognize him as the daemon spook dressed up in as santa.  HO̸ ͞HO͝ ̴HO ͜M̵ERR͝R̨Y̵YY̶ ̀C͢H̵RIS͘TM̧A͡S̨! ̀ so҉rry͝ a҉bo͝ut ̷b͜ein̢g ̨la͢t͠e, ̴but y͏o̢u̶ s͟ee͡me҉d͝ som̕ęw͡hat bu̴sy̡.̷ ͞We ̴t̛ooḱ ͏th̷e̕ o͏p͢p͢o̕r̛t̡un͡i̡ty̴ of͝ ́ge͜ttiņg ̶y̧ou͏ s̨o͘m̵e̴ p͟re̷se͏nts. D̛o͘n't w̛o̕r̨r̛y,͟ ̡n͞ot̸hing̷ ̴t̀o̕o d̴angero̡us….̨.͟mơs̡tl͠y͢ At this he opens up his bag revealing a number of wrapped up boxes within.   He hands them out to each person. Groo recives a very small package, and the spook tosses a bit of unidentifiable meat to Rufferto. He moves onto Phineaus,which is a similarly small present. It also has a small bottle wrapped and attached to the present. He then moves to the wall handing over a small bottle with the name tag, for Pricilla on it. HE then moves onto Damian,  He hands over a medium sized package it has a name tag on it but instead it only has the words, treat it well on it. Finnlaly he comes to Aigreasur  He then hands over a very long package to him, it says nothing but mod
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 128