Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179222 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis, Tunnels, and Horrible Burns.
« Reply #1605 on: February 10, 2017, 03:45:12 pm »

Welp, Time to go search about the non burning area for anything of interest
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: February 12, 2017, 03:12:35 am »

"The most recent to come here, yes. You may be referring to my brother that died recently. He mentioned a couple of people that inhabited these limbs, but he didn't mention you. Who are you? How did you get here?"

Meeting new people.
Ah, well sorry for your loss, but still the fact that your here is wonderful news, perhaps you can tell me a little about this patient. He's currently mostly insensible, and well the other fellow has not been the most helpful in telling me the history of him. As for myself I am Dr. Crowley. As he says this theres a slight gleam in his inhuman eye.

Rargh.  Both of those chumps are torn up pretty bad, so Groo will leave them to bleed out and hop into the plane.  Find the pilot!

Abandoning the two nazi's to their fate Groo runs to the whirlybird and climbs in, the pilot turns towards you calling something in German and then freezes for a second before slapping his seat belt off and dropping the plane back to the ground. He faces you before pulling his knife from his belt and dropping into a crouch, his knife held up defensively.
Spike that other nazi then nom nom the one we have coiled up. Eating should make everyone feel better.

Aigresaur will run up and stab the coiled up Nazi with a tranquilizer, or any other debilitating drugs we can find to help with the squeezing process.
[beast mastery 6+3=9] [int 1] As the Pete suffocates the nazi and launches his spike you suddenly feel very odd, as though your some part of your head has just fallen off, you then collapse to ground and begin to writhe as you feel you body begin to rearrange it self. The whispering surrounds you. As this happens, increasing in crescendo as the changes  set in until every voice booms through your head with the force of a battering ram. Your legs begin to fuse together, the flesh bubbling and boiling as it fuses together becoming a long snake like tale, your mouth warps you feel tendrils forcing your jaw forward as sharp teeth fill your now unhinged jaw. You go blind as your eyes rework themselves under the influence of the tendrils in your head, and just as suddenly you can suddenly see again as your vision suddenly resembles that of a thermal camera and scents flood your nostrils, or rather whats left of your nostrils as they recede back into your face as it elongates, your arms also change, becoming thin and with sharp bones edge ding on them with powerful muscles coiled around you, your back bulges as it suddenly has a set of bone spikes protruding from it. You are a beast now, and it's time to kill everything.

Welp, Time to go search about the non burning area for anything of interest

Well if the beast master guy just turning into a half snake thing with bone arms and a spike shooter on his back counts as interesting then theres certainly that.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: February 12, 2017, 04:23:43 am »

"I feel a new hunger, don't you, wall?"

Remove wall's burnt bits, try to restore him to working order. If I need to put a bit more beast in him, so be it.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: February 12, 2017, 04:50:37 am »

"The daemon is the insensible one, right? The Weapon should be the other one. My brother mentioned him. He's young, and his whole existence was geared towards destruction before a fragment was integrated here. My brother mentioned he seemed simple, only focused on fighting and destroying. The daemon, did he tell you his name? Was it Phineas Habadaway? I would like to see him."

Talky stuff. Go see the mental patient.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 01:57:48 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: February 12, 2017, 11:25:52 am »

Nope, nope, NEWP! Whole lotta no. Get out of there and back to the wall. Have shot gun at the ready to shoot if he attacks me
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 11:22:51 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: February 15, 2017, 01:59:05 am »

"I feel a new hunger, don't you, wall?"

Remove wall's burnt bits, try to restore him to working order. If I need to put a bit more beast in him, so be it.
beastmastery to modify doctor roll. [beast mastery 3+1=4] [doctor roll 4+1] As the wall collapses seeming to be content with his misery Priscilla seems to awaken, working quickly, she begins to devour the most serious burns on the walls chest and his arm and legs, Acting as a crude debrding as well as taking a fairly hefty chunk of muscle out as the rest of her arm seems to writhe, parts of her beginning to integrate into the walls using the wall groans in pain, as Priscilla eats her through the burns. By the end, Priscilla, has replaced the chest and arm skin of the wall with a strange and writhing version that very closely resembles Priscillas flesh, though the underlying muscle is still human for now. the legs are still a bit burned though.
"The daemon is the insensible one, right? The Weapon should be the other one. My brother mentioned him. He's young, and his whole existence was geared towards destruction before a fragment was integrated here. My brother mentioned he seemed simple, only focused on fighting and destroying. The daemon, did he tell you his name? Was it Phineas Habadaway? I would like to see him."

Talky stuff. Go see the mental patient.
Yes the daemon was the insensible one, very weak and feverish. Never got his name. Could always ask him yourself though. You walk up the stair and gently creak open the door of to the bedroom, the daemon is there, with huge jagged lines down his face, he appears to be bed ridden, and the The Weapon is huddled by the foot of his bed, protecvilly guarding the daemon from any further harm. You arn't the one who reduced me to this, what happened to him?
Nope, nope, NEWP! Whole lotta no. Get out of there and back to the wall. Have shot gun at the ready to shoot if he attacks me
You fall back from the newly formed snake like monster. You point it at the beast but for now he seems mostly occupied with tearing the remaining nazis to shreds….you have never seen a mans skull actually be embedded in his body before. Impressive.
He only has a knife?  Just shoot him in the face.  If he dies, climb into the pilot seat and start figuring out how to fly this thing.
[marksmanship 3] [daemonism 5+1=6]  Groo looses a shot at the nazi, but his knife blurs and deflects it away from him, with a yell he charges towards Groo.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: February 15, 2017, 01:37:45 pm »

Just pump some extra energy into the legs, and try to stand.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: February 15, 2017, 03:14:45 pm »

Back away from the wall too, while I am at it. Wait to see if he becomes a horrible monster too, if not lead him back to the snake and protect self from the snek
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: February 15, 2017, 04:47:52 pm »

"My brother? He's dead. Killed by a daemon golem. Although I believe I may be able to help you. He did mention a similar situation concerning a daemon in a knife that was able to reconstruct itself using his energy. You can use mine to try to pull yourself together if it would help. I would like to know your name, though. My brother mentioned you never told him. And would you happen to know a Phineas Habadaway?"

Let the daemon use some of my energy to fix himself, preferably not enough to kill me or cause permanent harm, though.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: February 16, 2017, 05:28:29 am »

Kill everything. (leave friendlies alive)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: February 18, 2017, 02:17:40 am »

Block any incoming hits with the katana, keeping his knife away, and then drop the pistol and draw the shotgun.  Shoot him point blank with it, and if he tries to attack the gun itself, parry him with the katana.
[daemonism 4+1=5] [daemonism 3+2=5] The pilot charges forward, his knife seeming to bend ever so slightly as he slashes, But the katana seeming to move by it's own accord still parries it. [str 5] [daemonsism 4+1=5] [daemonism 1+2=3] As Groo trys to level his shotgun at the pilot, the pilots knife seems to have just enough of a bend to knock the shotgun away before Groo can line up a shot.
Just pump some extra energy into the legs, and try to stand.
[beast mastery 6+1=7] [doctor 2+2=4] Priscilla ends up getting a fair bit of healthy skin and muscle off of the walls legs, but it ends up getting covered over enough to stand up and limp around.
Back away from the wall too, while I am at it. Wait to see if he becomes a horrible monster too, if not lead him back to the snake and protect self from the snek
Well the Wall looks weird as fuck right now, but monstrous would be a fairly cruel term. He manages to stand up at least.
"My brother? He's dead. Killed by a daemon golem. Although I believe I may be able to help you. He did mention a similar situation concerning a daemon in a knife that was able to reconstruct itself using his energy. You can use mine to try to pull yourself together if it would help. I would like to know your name, though. My brother mentioned you never told him. And would you happen to know a Phineas Habadaway?"

Let the daemon use some of my energy to fix himself, preferably not enough to kill me or cause permanent harm, though.
Shame, He gasps for air for a second before recovering, he was someone to talk to at least, as for your question the name Phineaus Habdway…Habdaway, why yes, I did know a Hadbway, was taken well before me though.

Kill everything. (leave friendlies alive)
For now it's fine, as you manage to distract yourself from the delicious scent and heat signature of your friends by swallowing the other two nazis. But their gone  now, and the others look tasty.

((And super busy week is finally done.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: February 18, 2017, 02:35:18 am »

"Rawr."

Go harvest some of Aigre tasty genetic material.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: February 18, 2017, 08:52:41 am »

Help the wall with gun fire.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 128