Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 177336 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis, Tunnels, and Horrible Burns.
« Reply #1710 on: March 26, 2017, 09:31:48 am »

Agree to the daemon inside
Alright, so I'll be act as a voice, provided that you help me out with some ah, problems I might have every now and then. you quickly agree to this, and the daemon speaks to the librarian I WOULD, oh sorry, library, I would like to check out a book on gourmet cooking, unfortunately my hands seem to be a bit large to open the

Groo will glumly take a seat near THE WALL, and snack on some of his long pork reserves, feeding some to Rufferto.

Groo sadlly sulks over to a seat right next to the diner bar. Reaching into his pocket he feeds some of the less immedietlly identifiable bits of people to Rufferto while dejectedly chewing on a bit of finely minced liver he had prepared for an occasion like this.
"GROSS. GET SOME REAL FOOD."

Order two hamburgers for Groo and his dog.
you request two hamburgers, and which are cooked with a side order of completlly unintelligible cursing. The wall places one of them the floor where it is happily devoured by Rufferto. The other is ignored by groo as he enjoys his cannbalisitic snack.

"Thank you. I hope the daemons and Weapon made it through the ordeal alright." Daemien thanks the spook.

"Is everyone still alive in there?"

Check on the daemons and Weapon, preferably by just touching my limbs or something to communicate instead of going into my mental space.
You touch your limbs to your own limbs, and the voices respond.

SIR YES SIR I AM COMPLETLLY ALIVE SIR.

Mr. Damian, I would request that you not do that again. The daemons voice is stiff and clipped, as though attempting to control himself.

Why thank you Mr. Damian, I am indeed alive, my room is rather nice.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: March 26, 2017, 09:18:34 pm »

Wander about and look for others, try and show them my new voice!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: March 27, 2017, 03:48:10 pm »

Wander about and look for others, try and show them my new voice!
You find the others in a dinner where Groo is just finishing up his hamburger and the Wall is devouring the last of his salad. Ah friends, how are you on this fine morn? Your Groo and the Wall briefly wave before going back to eating.
"Oooh!  Good Wall!"

Groo happily devours his hamburger, only slightly more messily than Rufferto.  He's clearly forgotten all about his earlier sadness!
Groo messily devours his hamburger as one of the spook's walks in, dragging a comatose Damian in with him. He tips his hat to the lady as the dinner quickly becomes deserted. Sorry about that ma'am we needed to talk to these en. Ahem, gentlemen this mission will be a little different from the last couple you have done, for one thing you wil not be in friendly territory, you will be in Occupied France, specifically an island off the coast of Paris. We've heard the Nazi's have set up a beast lab in there, your job is make sure nothing gets done in there. We will explain a bit more once you get to Britain. But for now any more questions?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: March 27, 2017, 07:03:35 pm »

Ready for happy murder fun time!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: March 27, 2017, 09:31:17 pm »

"WE LIKE KILLING NAZIS. HEARD A RUMOR THAT THEY HAVE NO SOULS. AND EAT MANFLESH LIKE BEASTS AND GROO."
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: March 28, 2017, 05:17:18 pm »

"If their base happens to get blown up or otherwise destroyed beyond repair, do we get paid more? Not saying it will, but I figured I'd ask just in case. My brother mentioned the destructive coincidences that sometimes happen around this group."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: March 28, 2017, 10:17:21 pm »

"Uh-huh!  Is there water off coast?  Groo thirsty now."

Ready.

Slightlly confused the spook stares at Groo for a moment before responding, yes Mr. Groo there is of course off the coast, though not the kind I would suggest drinking.

Ready for happy murder fun time!

You nod you armored head happily.

"WE LIKE KILLING NAZIS. HEARD A RUMOR THAT THEY HAVE NO SOULS. AND EAT MANFLESH LIKE BEASTS AND GROO."
The spook smiles at hearing this. Ah good, I see your bloodlust has not abated.

"If their base happens to get blown up or otherwise destroyed beyond repair, do we get paid more? Not saying it will, but I figured I'd ask just in case. My brother mentioned the destructive coincidences that sometimes happen around this group."

Good question Mr. Werenghul. I can only answer as probably, the brits will be the ones actually paying you this time, washington is wanting for closer coordination between all branches. The spook sighs at this Which means I'll be dealing with the idiots at MI6. But regardless, they'll be paying you so ask them.

With that you are all ushered into the helicopter and sent off too London. After a several hour flight where Groo pilots his spunnyflane to the right airport and sets his helicopter down, a well dressed man appears. Wonderful, you must be the team that the americans are sending. Ah, and give my regards to reginald when you get back tell him that we're still cleaning up that mess he made. He pauses while Damian asks his question again excellent question my good man, we would of course like some of the jerries industry destroyed, but above all we would like you all to retrieve some documents and samples from a number of beasts, a couple of captives here and there would not go unappreciated either. However a word of warning, you will be infiltrating this place during the beast experimentation period at the lab. Be careful.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 7: the lab of the beast.
« Reply #1719 on: March 28, 2017, 10:38:34 pm »

((So I am able to speak now, correct?))
Geat ready and head off. Test my new found strength on something metal
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: March 28, 2017, 11:26:30 pm »

((Correct, the daemon is currently acting kinda like a text to speech program though in your case it's more thought to speech.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: March 29, 2017, 12:32:22 am »

((Correct, the daemon is currently acting kinda like a text to speech program though in your case it's more thought to speech.))
((Okay))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: March 29, 2017, 11:04:17 pm »

((So I am able to speak now, correct?))
Geat ready and head off. Test my new found strength on something metal

You nod you head in agreement and clomp back to the spunnyflane, bending a metal pipe as you go.

Taking note of the new orders you all clamber into the helicopter and take off, Groo takes the helicopter off and flies it towards the German base,  hovering it near the cloud cover as the party surveys the landing site, there’s a short airstrip with a retaining cable offset the base and a thick covered bridge that connects the airstrip to the rest of the base.  The roof’s look strong enough that a helicopter could land on it. Oddly there doesn’t seem to be any sentry’s or guards stationed outside. Groo lands on the airstrip and the party disembarks from the helicopter staring at the thick reinforced door that marks the start of the covered bridge.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: March 29, 2017, 11:08:09 pm »

Oh, I forgot the christmas present I got. Let priscilla chug the whole thing.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: March 30, 2017, 10:21:39 am »

Groo will disembark, and walk right up to the door.  Then he'll take out his katana, and cut right through the lock, immediately loosing a battlecry and charging in.

I keep forgetting to mention this, but I want Groo to use the shapeshifting powers of the daemon knife to attach it to his gun hand's wrist.  Sort of like an Assassin's Creed hidden blade, except not mechanically designed to spring out.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 128