Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179203 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 7: the lab of the beast.
« Reply #1830 on: May 17, 2017, 03:06:01 pm »

Priscilla turns slightly to look over her shoulder wrist? Her eyes track the metal traitor dragging scientists away, and the corpse speaks.

"Looks like he's doing his job to me. Besides that it's not my problem. You can borrow Wall's shield if you like."
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: May 18, 2017, 02:10:44 am »

((Yay. Also, would you mind giving me a response from the daemon for the stuff I asked?))
Ah, sorry about that, not sure how I missed that action.

Ah, well she wasn’t taken....I don’t think......It’s all rather confusing now. you hear te panic come back into her voice.

No, I am myself. I do have his body in pretty mint condition, if you want to join me in the skull. I can imagine you'd appreciate having a real body?
YOU KILLED MY CHILD!  You, You bastard, HOW COULD YOU? [Daemonism 2+1=3] [daemon 4+2=6] the backpack wriths, throwing Priscilla off and sending her across the room, the tentacles pickthem selves up and begin writhing towards Priscilla.

Fly around the portion of the team that isn't Phineas and scream continually.
Groo flits around Priscilla and her brain feast in a frenzy screaming the top of his lungs about traitors. He breiflly stops when Priscilla gets sent flying away, but then resumes the screaming, this time including tentacles in the traitor list.
Continue to walk off dragging the nazi sto the exit, have the demon  interrogate  him about what they were doing here, if groo attacks go throw more stuff at him
I'm not sure I understand, what exit are you talking about? You came in through a hole in the floor and the only other door you've opened continued a locked door door and the scientests.
Well anyway, you take the scientist back to the  [charisma 6] You slam the nazi into the bulwark, the  daemons voice ringing through the enclosed cell. The daemon screams at the scientists in german. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING HERE? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, WHAT THE HELL WERE ALL THESE MUTANTS, FROM? WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM? The nazi cowers under the barrage of questions, and you slap him, forgetting that you are currently encased in a metal exo suit. [str 6] [resilience 3] with the slap the mans jaw dislocates and hangs loosely from his jaw, as he stares at you in agony, clutching at his mouth.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: May 18, 2017, 05:43:21 am »

Punch the door open and continue to drag him with me.. See how much damage would be caused by taking the katana out.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 01:25:31 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: May 18, 2017, 01:00:26 pm »

"Groo! Stop! And leave the metal man alone. Live Nazis will get us more money, and the spooks might let you kill them later. Plus I'll buy you a treat when we get back home. The backpack won't hurt them. Priscilla, please stop angering the daemon. I'm the daemonist, let me do my job." Daemien shouts to the others, huffing in irritation before turning back to the backpack.

"Hmm, I think I know what happened. The Nazis that trapped you made you think one of them was your baby so you would protect them. We can talk through this as long as you need, but I need you to stop attacking the others around you right now. They tend to get a bit...proactively defensive when they think they are threatened."

Shouting at idiots, more daemon talking, defend the backpack with my daemon knife if necessary, preferably redirecting any projectiles or attacks back at any aggressors, calm backpack daemon down through my abilities if absolutely necessary and if it won't waste too much energy for me to still be able to defend myself in the near future.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:45:06 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: May 18, 2017, 07:14:38 pm »

*Hiss*

Reattach and spray the backpack with MG bullets until it stops moving.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: May 21, 2017, 12:53:36 am »

Punch the door open and continue to drag him with me.. See how much damage would be caused by taking the katana out.
You punch open the door away from all the crazy people fighting each other and open a door leading to a new hallway. AS for the katana, [doctor 5] well it's gonna hurt for sure, you're pretty sure that taking it out would give you the use of your arm back, but might cause you to start leaking hydraulics and blood if your screw up the removal.
"Evil nazi backpack!  Groo will save fluffy!"

Groo still has that daemon knife, he'll take it to the backpack, stabbing and smashing it until it stops moving (and then a little more, for catharsis).
[daemonism 2+2=4] With a cry Groo draws the daemon knife and charge for the backpack, Damien suddenly steps in the way, and his eyes seem to go completlly unfocuesed, Groo charges towards him anyway, Groo’s knife bending ever so slightly, Berius knife suddenly splits into dozens of incredibly thin tendrils, that embed into Groo’s body.
"Groo! Stop! And leave the metal man alone. Live Nazis will get us more money, and the spooks might let you kill them later. Plus I'll buy you a treat when we get back home. The backpack won't hurt them. Priscilla, please stop angering the daemon. I'm the daemonist, let me do my job." Daemien shouts to the others, huffing in irritation before turning back to the backpack.

"Hmm, I think I know what happened. The Nazis that trapped you made you think one of them was your baby so you would protect them. We can talk through this as long as you need, but I need you to stop attacking the others around you right now. They tend to get a bit...proactively defensive when they think they are threatened."

Shouting at idiots, more daemon talking, defend the backpack with my daemon knife if necessary, calm backpack daemon down through my abilities if absolutely necessary.
Seeing that diplomacy has failed you step forwards towards the charging Groo and prepare to recive him.
[daemonism 4+4=8] [Groo daemonism 2+2=4] [ressilliance  4]Almost moving under it’s own power your daemon arm snatchers the knife from it’s sheath,and thrusts it towards Groo, the tendrils easily slipping by Groo’s gaurd, and stabbing into his upper body, the bone plates in his chest shattering under the force of the blow, and the other tendrils stab into his arms, tearing apart mucles and tendons, causing Groo’s left arm to fall to limply to his sides and his other arm to be impaled by the spikes. The two men stare at each other, Damien feels very tired, while Groo is only a bit tired.
*Hiss*

Reattach and spray the backpack with MG bullets until it stops moving.
Priscilla hurridelly scuttles back up to the wall, who has by now fallen down the hole in the floor, and is lying face down on the dead mutant, She hurridlly scuttles over and reatches and with a roar of rage the wall stands up, screaming CAN’T KNOCK DOWN THIS WALL! He takes aim with his MG [marksmanship 3] and does his best Rambo impression, while spraying lead everywhere, several bullets are deflected by the tendrils of the knife forming into a small shield, and one of the bullets grazes Groo’s bone plates on his side, but fails to crack it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 01:06:34 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: May 21, 2017, 02:07:23 am »

"That. Is. ENOUGH! I'M TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE IN EMOTIONAL DISTRESS! THE NAZIS MADE THE DAEMON LIKE THIS, AND YOU WANT TO KILL HER FOR IT? QUIT YOUR FUCKING SHIT! BAD GROO!" Daemien screams at Groo and the Wall.

If they back off, go try to talk to the backpack daemon like I wanted to last turn and recover energy. If they insist on pushing me, then use the knife tendrils, sonic cannon, whatever. I'm hoping I won't die from exhaustion, but if I'm going to burn out, I'm taking them with me. As in, complete destruction of their bodies. Use my rage for extra power if possible. If it wouldn't kill me to do it, I'd be fine with just disabling Groo's arms and killing Priscilla/The Wall, but nevermind if that would still kill me. No kill like overkill, after all. Try to draw on Weapon or Daemon power for energy if possible. And apologize to my daemons and 52 for failing them, and for the trauma they might end up going through from my death. Let them know I'm also sorry that I couldn't stop myself from trying to protect the backpack daemon. All I wanted was a new backpack, and I'm fucking fed up with people interfering. Oh, and apologize to the spook/spook's assistant through the earing. See if he can take care of my stuff until a family member shows up to claim it if any of it makes it back. And if at any point in my action the ring would be useful, use it since I still don't know what it does. 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:01:44 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: May 21, 2017, 03:12:23 am »

The demon is still attacking me, I presume? In that case, daemoin is actively protecting something that's now trying to murder me. So spray him down with MG. Can't block rapid, high-caliber bullets while you're tired. Also holding up the shield in the other hand, obviously.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: May 21, 2017, 06:03:36 am »

"WHY, DEMNYAMNEM HURT GROO?!  DAEMINAZI?!?!"

OOC I'm not terribly into teamkilling, but, I mean, Groo's not exactly the sort who gets stabbed and then decides "Oh, he's my ally".  So...

Groo's going to immediately retreat, flapping his wings at full force, while forming the knife into a shield or something to block any attacks.  He'll simultanously blast at Dremenimimi's head with his shotgun.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: May 21, 2017, 06:25:39 am »

Head down the hall way
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: May 24, 2017, 12:26:13 am »

"That. Is. ENOUGH! I'M TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE IN EMOTIONAL DISTRESS! THE NAZIS MADE THE DAEMON LIKE THIS, AND YOU WANT TO KILL HER FOR IT? QUIT YOUR FUCKING SHIT! BAD GROO!" Daemien screams at Groo and the Wall.

If they back off, go try to talk to the backpack daemon like I wanted to last turn and recover energy. If they insist on pushing me, then use the knife tendrils, sonic cannon, whatever. I'm hoping I won't die from exhaustion, but if I'm going to burn out, I'm taking them with me. As in, complete destruction of their bodies. Use my rage for extra power if possible. If it wouldn't kill me to do it, I'd be fine with just disabling Groo's arms and killing Priscilla/The Wall, but nevermind if that would still kill me. No kill like overkill, after all. Try to draw on Weapon or Daemon power for energy if possible. And apologize to my daemons and 52 for failing them, and for the trauma they might end up going through from my death. Let them know I'm also sorry that I couldn't stop myself from trying to protect the backpack daemon. All I wanted was a new backpack, and I'm fucking fed up with people interfering. Oh, and apologize to the spook/spook's assistant through the earing. See if he can take care of my stuff until a family member shows up to claim it if any of it makes it back. And if at any point in my action the ring would be useful, use it since I still don't know what it does. 

[daemonism 6+4=10] Realizng that your time may well be up you bid farewell to the daemons the sound of the weapon softly crying and waving you goodbye as the other two daemons comfort him stays with you as you block the bullets the walls fires at you. With a cry of rage you grab your daemon knife in your human hand, and point you daemon arm towards the wall. You also  bid farewell to the spook, and you can hear his bizarre voice crack with emotion as he bids you goodbye. [Wall resilience 4] The Walls ears rupture and he falls to his knees as his teeth shatter and his shield has dozens of micro fractures in it, and blood pours from his mouth, With your own mouth now contorted into a snarl as the skin on you begins to vibrate and slough away You point the knife at Groo and  [Groo resilience 4] The shards fly into Groo's other arm, tearing the arm off  it, Groo howls and clutches at his arm as blood begins to pour down it. [Damian ressilaicne 2] Damians eyes close one final time as his skin entirely sloughs off into a pile on the floor, the sound of daemons surrounding him, as the last bit of his skin sloughs off something seems to vibrate and then vanish.
((sorry berius.))
The demon is still attacking me, I presume? In that case, daemoin is actively protecting something that's now trying to murder me. So spray him down with MG. Can't block rapid, high-caliber bullets while you're tired. Also holding up the shield in the other hand, obviously.
[marksmanship 6]  The wall holding his shield up holds his trigger down and spews lead towards the suicidal daemonist, Damians limbs suddenly block the spray, the arm flattening and forming a shield as it receives the high caliber bullets. The bullets penetrate deeply into the arm but just barely are slowed.

"WHY, DEMNYAMNEM HURT GROO?!  DAEMINAZI?!?!"

OOC I'm not terribly into teamkilling, but, I mean, Groo's not exactly the sort who gets stabbed and then decides "Oh, he's my ally".  So...

Groo's going to immediately retreat, flapping his wings at full force, while forming the knife into a shield or something to block any attacks.  He'll simultanously blast at Dremenimimi's head with his shotgun.
Groo flys down the hallway, [marksmanship 2] His shots again by absorbed by the dameon limbs of damian, the knife shards the damian sends Groo's way, tear off Groo's arm and cause him to roar in rage as he clutches at it.

Head down the hall way
You head down the hallway, ignoring the sounds of the fight echoing towards you. You see the mutants hurriedly freeing other mutants, they turn and stare at you as you drag the nazi after you, him weakly clutching at his mouth, the bone encased one echoes in your head, we could interrogate that one for you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 12:27:45 am by MidnightJaguar »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: May 24, 2017, 12:32:09 am »

Pounce forward and eat Daemaoianm's brain while it's still fresh, preserving as much as possible. Also consume the rest of his flesh to make replacements for myself.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: May 24, 2017, 07:27:31 am »

Drop the scientist
"He's yours."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: May 24, 2017, 07:46:30 am »

Groo will collect his severed arm and give it to Rufferto, then wander back over to Dearmition's body and give a low whine.  Maybe he'll try and use daemonism to attach one of the now unused daemon limbs to his arm stump.

"Groo feel funny..."
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 128