Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 177632 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 7: the lab of the beast. Looking for players.
« Reply #1860 on: June 03, 2017, 11:35:39 pm »

Grab the leftover demon kit and try to use it to create some quick-and-dirty demon ears. Just infused bits of steel stuck into my wrist so I can hear again.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: June 04, 2017, 11:41:53 pm »

"Hello?"
Be ready to fight back if needed
You call out to the mass, and the breathing seems to increase rap dilly, before turning into a piercing cry that echoes through the halls.

"Good Soft!  C'mon Rufferto, let's find Groo sword!"

Groo cheerfully thanks Priscilla while getting up, then loots Daemien's 9-knife.  He'll form both that knife and his other into Assassin's Creed style hidden blades, then go running after Phineas with his bolt action rifle ready.
Groo grabs the knife and wraps it's incredibly pliable metal around his wrist, the thing humming with power. He then begins to charge towards phineus, using his wings for extra speed, Groo suddenly hears the sound of shriek as he hurtles towards phineaus, arriving at the egg like structure with his bolt auction rifle pointed at it.

Grab the leftover demon kit and try to use it to create some quick-and-dirty demon ears. Just infused bits of steel stuck into my wrist so I can hear again.
[daemonism 5+1=6] Grabbing a piece of metal that's fallen from daemonic you stab it into your human wrist and infuse it with a daemon, after a lot of painful turning the piece and a buzzing that your positive can't be good for your bone structure you can finally hear again, it's horrifically tinny but hey it works. just in time to hear a schreech in come down the hallway, Priscilla seems to not like the screeching.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: June 05, 2017, 05:44:39 am »

Punch it, and punch anything that tries to mess with me.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 07:40:27 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: June 05, 2017, 10:43:17 pm »

Remind myself of my general surroundings. And figure out if that one voice in my head is still there. And ask it if I can get some more voices, it's nice to have company.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: June 06, 2017, 11:40:19 pm »

Punch it, and punch anything that tries to mess with me.
[str 2] You shove your free hand into the mass of flesh up to the wrist and root around before tearing it out again, whatever is in there it's in deep while it's difficult to still feel any sensation through your hands you have the distinct impression that thing inside of it, is going to be about a forearms length in. You suddenly hear an answering shriek coming from the opposite direction.
Quickly fly over to Phineas, tear the katana out (perhaps using daemonism to make it come out easier), then fly back away and out of range.
[str 2]  [daemon ism 2+2=4]  Groo flys over and grabs the katana, before giving a firm heft, it's still stuck, but the hole it's in seems a little wider, maybe with some determined wiggling it could pull out.
Remind myself of my general surroundings. And figure out if that one voice in my head is still there. And ask it if I can get some more voices, it's nice to have company.
You are standing in a hallway with several prison style portals in it, all steel doors with viewing ports. While the voice in your head seems to have left, Priscialla seems to be wanting to go down the hallway that Groo and Phineaus went down, saying something about the ones being there.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: June 06, 2017, 11:42:21 pm »

Yeah...you know what, time to back away and just wander deeper into this place
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: June 08, 2017, 09:12:35 pm »

((I can't help but imagine Groo standing horizontally on Phineas, feet planted on his arm, tugging desperately at the katana while Phin screws around with the fleshmass obliviously.  It's an entertaining image.))

Get that darn katana out!  Rip and tear!  Then flee back to THE WALL and its soft.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: June 08, 2017, 11:04:44 pm »

That sounds suspiciously like the GM trying to keep the party together, so obviously head in exact opposite direction.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: June 09, 2017, 11:11:45 pm »

Yeah...you know what, time to back away and just wander deeper into this place
decding that it might not be best to deal with whatever is in that egg thing or whatever is rushing towards the egg you decide to head deeper within the facility, bursting open a side door you run out of it, Groo still clinging to your arm as you jog onwards down a hallway. Emerging into a room containing gas masks and hazard suits. Theres another door leading onwards.

((I can't help but imagine Groo standing horizontally on Phineas, feet planted on his arm, tugging desperately at the katana while Phin screws around with the fleshmass obliviously.  It's an entertaining image.))

Get that darn katana out!  Rip and tear!  Then flee back to THE WALL and its soft.
[str 5] [daemonism 3+1=4] Groo gives a massive heave, before tearing the katana out of phineuses hand, it cutting slightly as it does so, on the plus side for phineaus, now he can actually use the hand, on the minus side now he's bleeding. The deed done, Groo spreads his wings and flaps back to the wall, rufferto still clutched to his chest.

That sounds suspiciously like the GM trying to keep the party together, so obviously head in exact opposite direction.

deciding that voices arn't that important, the wall turns around and marches down the hallway where the scientests were, arriving to find the door battered down and bloodstreaking the door, Priscialla scuttles towards the blood and inhales deeply, before pointing a finger down the hallway. Groo flies over to join you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: June 09, 2017, 11:38:53 pm »

Tear up one of the hazmat suits into a bandage and patch up hand, glare angrily at groo
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: June 10, 2017, 08:44:09 pm »

Groo happily flits in front of THE WALL, and happily waves his katana at the man.  "Groo have katana again!  Yay!"

Greet THE WALL, but before becoming actually helpful he'll wander off again and eventually return to the Daemonist's corpse.  He will then proceed to loot everything of value that hasn't already been taken; the limbs and earrings, I believe.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: June 10, 2017, 08:55:37 pm »

Please actually move the stuff I looted off of daemoon into my inventory spoiler.
I looted the coins, demon kit, and christmas present ring, leaving the limbs, the demon knife, and the earring for Groo to loot. I also gave groo five of those coins.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: June 12, 2017, 12:26:51 am »

Tear up one of the hazmat suits into a bandage and patch up hand, glare angrily at groo
[doctor 6] You tear the suit into shreds and tie it to your hand taking some time to make sure that it's tight enough as you glare at the rapidly retreating form of Groo. You've gotten the bleeding to stop now.

Groo happily flits in front of THE WALL, and happily waves his katana at the man.  "Groo have katana again!  Yay!"

Greet THE WALL, but before becoming actually helpful he'll wander off again and eventually return to the Daemonist's corpse.  He will then proceed to loot everything of value that hasn't already been taken; the limbs and earrings, I believe.

Groo collects his loot

Please actually move the stuff I looted off of daemoon into my inventory spoiler.
I looted the coins, demon kit, and christmas present ring, leaving the limbs, the demon knife, and the earring for Groo to loot. I also gave groo five of those coins.

sorry. I'll move it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: June 12, 2017, 09:55:20 am »

Go search about the room
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 128