Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Arcane Exile [Early Spring, Week 2: Burst]  (Read 20934 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arcane Exile [Early Spring, Week 2: Burst]
« Reply #165 on: July 04, 2016, 10:49:33 pm »

((Heh heh heh. My point was that you're perfectly free to cook the meat when you want to eat it. It looks like I'll have to shelve the idea for now, unless the food situation turns too poorly. Perhaps if Transmutation was what I had my mastery in since that seems like what would be providing the dice pool. Anyway, after a week of mulling it over I've had a thought about what to do... It's not worth the wait. But eyyy. It's a project I could use help with though, specifically from Isias Reborn if you're up for it Griffon Pup))

After Tove finished her futile mind strangling experimentation and follow up marathon sulking session she decided it that she should at least try to solve their food problem, for decorum sake if nothing else. And after all, how hard could something as lowly as food be for someone of her grand nobility? Right? Right...?

After thinking of and rejecting several terrible great no terrible ideas (killing and eating Lorkotol, killing and eating Polmarop, killing and eating the fishmen, killing and eating everyone etc.) Tove finally managed to come up with what is certainly another terrible, although hopefully less terrible, idea. Delving into her own physiology once again, Tove enlarged and enhanced her silk glands so that she could create and lay large amounts of the sticky stuff.

After that she told the others of her plan, to lay snares of webbing out in the wilderness, perhaps with tiny trigger lines leading back to the base to warn when something is caught. Essentially coating the area with spider webs to capture food for the group.

Action 1: Use Flesh+Polymorphing (with maybe a hint of help from Weaver?) to make Toves body able to produce lots of spidersilk of various types, strong sticky webs, trigger lines, construction material, that sorta thing.

Action 2: (Hopefully with help from Isias Reborn) Go out and weave spiderwebs suitable for capturing large prey in the wilderness, hopefully with trigger lines leading back to the base so that we can tell when a web captures something.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2016, 01:35:28 am »

((Why help from isais? Not that I mind))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2016, 01:58:41 am »

But I'm not finished hanging out with the fishmen yet!

Meanwhile, in the past, when Lorkotol hadn't been recalled back to the mage camp yet and was still with the fishmen...

"If you promise to not kill Harry (gesture at Harry) while I'm under the effect of the draught, I'll drink it so that I can witness the true glory of your god (or at least one of his servants)."

Drink the draught. Save my second action for later.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2016, 06:45:33 am »

((Why help from isais? Not that I mind))

((Because you have trapper.))

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 13, 2016, 11:48:21 am »

<<Le micro bump>>
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]