Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Fallout 4 Game Diary - Survival Mode + Realism Mods + Minimal Dying - Day 53  (Read 12113 times)

Yolan

• Bay Watcher
  • There's no such thing as too greedy or too deep!
    • View Profile

Days 50-53 - Goodneighbour
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:38:45 am by Yolan »
I'm making a game called "Innkeep!", where you run an inn set in a low-fantasy world and try to lighten your guests pockets. Forum topic here.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digging all your updates! Fun to read through :)

Yolan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks! Things are going to slow down a bit for the next few weeks, but hopefully I'll still make small updates every few days.
I'm making a game called "Innkeep!", where you run an inn set in a low-fantasy world and try to lighten your guests pockets. Forum topic here.

Yolan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry for the delay in updating. Quite snowed under with work at the moment. When I get time to relax I've been trying out some games I got from the steam sale.

Still looking forward to getting back to Fallout 4, but it might be another week.

Yolan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi guys. More delay. More work! Still another week or so. Then moving house. So no updates yet. I also re-installed windows 10 the other day in order to resolve some issues with my graphics card. Looks like my mods made it through safely though. Just re-applying them now to a freshly installed game. I might have to tinker around a bit with the load order, but hopefully everything should be fine. Expect a new update at around the end of the month, or early August.
Pages: 1 2 [3]