Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24

Author Topic: Carnage Fiesta 1999 X Reloaded - Chapter 6: Discount Bloodbath  (Read 42610 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

but

i can't even make a character right now ;-;
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

when weel gam start

Later today. Want to give a little extra time to any people who want to get in early, and also want to review some characters before we start.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

how much later
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

when weel gam start

Later today. Want to give a little extra time to any people who want to get in early, and also want to review some characters before we start.
dammit

i have exams tho ;-;
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

when weel gam start

dammit

i have exams tho ;-;

This is the kind of game where you can just jump in whenever.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

well that makes me somewhat relieved, but still
how much later
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This looks very interesting...

Spoiler:  Here it is! (click to show/hide)

"HAHAHAHA!!!"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Character Review:

Just because I'm critiquing your character doesn't mean I don't like them, in fact I really like everyone's characters so far along with their, uh, unique abilities.

Sans - Special Attack needs either a long cooldown or it should only take away a single action as opposed to a whole turn, which would be incredibly powerful and possibly very annoying.

Kars - How would he go about looking for the Red Stone? And when he takes ultimate form, how can you take him down?

Crusty Pete - His abilities could be problematic but I'll wait a few turns in-game before seeing if anything needs adjustment. Bump the Can of Beard Oil buffs down to +2 for Beard Attacks.

This system is new to me so I'll be entering my own character to see how it works from a player's perspective, and because it should be fun, hopefully.

Name: Peacekeeper of Platoon HFDR-98 (Just "Peacekeeper" for short)
Appearance: A group of typical Peacekeeper units. Wait, Halo? What's a Halo?
Backstory: The Peacekeepers are the official police and armed forces of the NFL in the NFL-verse featured in Trespassers of the Universe. They patrol major cities to promote stability and peace while at the same time doing their best to keep criminals and revolutionaries from the Favelas out of the walls of the major football city-states. They have years of training and are equipped with cutting edge technology.

Spoiler: The Peacekeepers (click to show/hide)

The first battle will take place within the Grand Fairbank Mall in Toronto, Canada. The mall will be empty but completely functional, and there are no rules or limitations to using anything in the mall to your heart's desire. The boundaries of the battlefield includes the mall and the entire parking lot encircling the mall. The mall is two stories and contains a variety of shopping areas and attractions such as:
*Dozens of unique stores.
*A food court with cuisine from around the globe.
*A children's amusement park and play area.
*A fully-sized movie theater.
*Multiple two story stores including a department store, a home improvement store and a giant candy/toy shop.
*An extensive ventilation system and employees only section, including a hidden security room.
*Applebee's
And much more! Fun for the whole family! And by family we mean psychopaths!

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile

Wait, were we supposed to use out own abilities & equipment?
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, were we supposed to use out own abilities & equipment?

Yeah, I just posted examples to help people get ideas. I thought you were being slick by copying all of them. :P

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah. Should I edit them, or change it when I get a new puppet to play around with?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Up to you.

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, I'll change it.

Done!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 12:34:36 pm by KiwiOui »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: MUAHAHA! (click to show/hide)
"MUAHAHA!"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 01:23:01 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

*wipes tear from eye*

it's more beautiful than i could have possibly imagined

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
hey tcm i do believe im almost finished

what are some appropriate bonuses for those equips, m8
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 01:30:33 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24