Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24

Author Topic: Carnage Fiesta 1999 X Reloaded - Chapter 6: Discount Bloodbath  (Read 42555 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Carnage Fiesta 1999 X Reloaded - Chapter 3: The Great Stalemate
« Reply #180 on: June 16, 2016, 08:13:33 am »

The bear statue in C.J Nickels explodes, sending shrapnel flying everywhere. A gargantuan man in mail armor steps out, glancing around the strange hall with interest. He readies his huge axe, before screaming:

"TYR!"

Use Berserker Rage and attack the nearest person.

((Rip and Tyr.))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 16, 2016, 08:14:23 am »

DARK EXPLOSION Kyoko x2(x2) while ranting about lasers!
(YES YOU CAN TOTALLY USE MAGIC AND RANT ABOUT LASERS WHEN YOU ARE KNOCKED OUT AND IN DREAM LAND!)
(It ain't in a status.)
((...
Skull Bruised [Unconscious]
if you say so))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Carnage Fiesta 1999 X Reloaded - Chapter 2: First Dinosaur Casualty
« Reply #182 on: June 16, 2016, 08:15:56 am »

DARK EXPLOSION Kyoko x2(x2) while ranting about lasers!
(YES YOU CAN TOTALLY USE MAGIC AND RANT ABOUT LASERS WHEN YOU ARE KNOCKED OUT AND IN DREAM LAND!)
(It ain't in a status.)
(You are, i made it as noticeable as possible.)
EDIT Ninjaed.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 16, 2016, 08:20:39 am »

((Well carp.  Ah well.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 16, 2016, 09:43:32 am »

Hmm TCM could I slightly buff Skullduggery? I feel like giving him +2 to attacking with his revolver would make him more viable.

+2 to his revolver would be an acceptable change. He also had the misfortune of fighting the one guy who had a bonus to fighting people in vehicles.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 16, 2016, 09:45:22 am »

"heh... a viking... your not gonna be the king of ANYTHING when im threw with u..."

Smirking, Coldsteel throws a chaos spear at the Viking, and then punches him super hard.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 16, 2016, 10:01:26 am »

This time Dundee walks around, walks up to them, and just grabs their necks without the jumping thing.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 16, 2016, 11:02:15 am »

23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 16, 2016, 12:49:26 pm »

"AH! So you do bleed! Wonderful! NOW FACE MY BLOOD RITE!"

Rez slashes at the mad katana guy once more. Afterwards, he releases half of his magical blood flask's contents and uses Blood Rite to fire that and the other spilled blood around at katana man.

((Edit: after Rez's death, I'll use this character:))

Spoiler: Coil (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 01:20:59 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 16, 2016, 04:41:13 pm »

Coil:

Timeline Divergence might be okay. I'll let it exist, for now.
Bribe can stay but realize in some cases it just doesn't work, like you can't bribe a Stand.
I'm not sure what Damaging PR Campaign would do. Even you roll a 10, then your target is...slandered? Feel free to keep it, I just don't know how it would be effective.
Each squad, if treated as a collective, has +2 Physical Resistance, +2 Firearms, and +3 Heal or +4 Multi-Hit. The Road Warrior has a similar ability to create new NPCs with -2 Offense and +1 Defense and it was barely allowed in. Take this into account.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 16, 2016, 04:52:43 pm »

((The guy from
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
?
Huh.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 16, 2016, 05:02:01 pm »

((The guy from
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
?
Huh.))
((It's a shame knowledge of his power doesn't help here at all :P))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 16, 2016, 05:19:42 pm »

Each squad, if treated as a collective, has +2 Physical Resistance, +2 Firearms, and +3 Heal or +4 Multi-Hit. The Road Warrior has a similar ability to create new NPCs with -2 Offense and +1 Defense and it was barely allowed in. Take this into account.
Hm. Then perhaps... each squad has 8 members, yes? Hm. How about this: as the squad loses members, its bonuses go down in some ways: the firearms damage bonus should go down if a squad has fewer members(less shots, less damage, shouldn't effect accuracy though). The + to heal or multiple hit is tied to only a single member of the squad, thus said bonus should also vanish when said squad member dies.
Finally, all squads are mercenaries. While bribing them is out of the question unless you happen to be richer than Coil(perhaps possible for some potential characters), they'll all pack up and go away when Coil dies(no reason to stay). So basically Coil is one giant weak point. And unlike mr. road warrior, he doesn't have some sort of automatic survival ability involving using his men as shields.
~~~
Hope this provides some balance. If it's not enough, I can definitely see what else can be cut off.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 17, 2016, 11:57:00 am »

I'll put him in for now. Adjustments might come mid-game.

Also, to prevent those long delays like what happened last turn, I'm moving this game down to more of update per 2 days. I hope no one minds.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 12:00:49 pm by TCM »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 17, 2016, 02:27:31 pm »

The Huntress, seeing nobody, continues wandering the mall.

If attacked, Dodge, Shoot, Visceral.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24