Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24

Author Topic: Carnage Fiesta 1999 X Reloaded - Chapter 6: Discount Bloodbath  (Read 41514 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Carnage Fiesta 1999 X Reloaded - Chapter 2: First Dinosaur Casualty
« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2016, 03:28:52 am »

Chapter 3: The Great Stalemate
"This turn of Carnage Fiesta has been brought to you by marriage." - Sl4cker, PhD. Shitposter

When the Evul Mage finds himself in Toyland, soaked like everyone else from sprinkler fluid, he runs into the center of the store and pulls out a Gatling Gun from under his robes, despite there being not nearly enough room possible under them for that to be possible. The mage fires off the gun randomly, magic missiles going in every direction and slamming into shelves and walls. The first of the random targets for the gun is Kyoko, though the agile and experienced magical girl is easily able to weave under the the barrage of shots and closes in on the dark mage quickly, but just as she thrusts her spear at him, he teleports in a black cloud of magic and reappears next to the Stormtroopers. Firing upon them, the Stromtroopers run, as missiles blow up the ground around them. During their retreat, one Stormtrooper turns around and fires a series of laser blasts at the Evul Mage, one skimming his right arm but doing no serious damage. When the squadron retreats, Evul Mage turns to shoot at Kyoko again, but before he can even say something about evil again, Kyoko is up in his face, kicks the gun out of his hands and smashes the shaft of her spear against the side of his head, bruising his skull and sending him flying into a wall, collapsing unconscious.

Cthulu Dundee acknowledges that being coated in perfume really puts a damper on his stealth tactics. "Nao Unfortunately, this smayel is going ta put me at a disadvantage ere, but with seumple applaycation of calm force..." He gets up and sneaks up behind Johnny who is staring down where Kars has ended up, and suddenly the Australian launches himself through the air, aiming to grab both Jokotaru and Dog Days in a flying rear choke hold! Neither Johnny nor his stand move an inch, and Dundee sails past them by several feet and slams into a shelf displaying summer fashions, which topples on him and covers him in sundresses.

"Oh sh... Jedi Protocol, now!" AL-2048 orders his troops to spread out, to prevent any one of them to be individually taken out and reducing the effectivness of area-of-effect style attacks. A magical girl wielding a giant spear was not the same as a Jedi warrior, but they were just as dangerous, and as the Stormtroopers would find out, just as agile as well; while they retreated and fired their blasters at her, Kyoko evaded each strike with unprecedented agility, leaping from shelf to shelf as she were a Force user herself. She jumps at one of the Stormtroopers, reaching him before he can take evasive manuevers and she plunges her spear into his right shoulder, breaking the armor. The Stormtrooper mutters something incomprehensible into his communications and falls down.

Kars doesn't stand up so much as he wills his body onto his feet by contorting it into various shapes until he's standing, a grimace across his face and wiping sweat off his brow. "Urgh... You bastard, Jojo...! You will pay for this!!" Then, like the big strong scary Pillerman he is, he runs off and hides. He first attempts this by standing next to a mannequin and striking a pose, though Johnny quickly figures out his hiding spot and points at him. "Curses!" Kars flees again and goes into the coat section, hiding underneath a rack of coats. Johnny isn't far behind and turns the corner, knowing that Kars is somewhere in the coat section, though behind which of these coats is a mystery.
Some of Kars' ribs automatically shift back into place.

Johnny, despite losing track of his foe, smirks and remains confident, speaking out into the coat section so that Kars would be able to hear him no matter what his position was, "You ever hear of a man by the name of Joshua Joestar? He was a master with the art of Hamon. From his grandfather down the line of succession." Johnny inhales deeply and yawns, an aura spreading around him that slows down the speed of anyone nearby while he stays normal. Johnny then takes a fighting stance and prepares for combat, although none comes at the moment and Kars remains hidden.

McKatana was getting frustrated with how Mecha-Hitler seemed to shrug off every one of his attacks, but he was about to end that. He builds his chi, a firey red aura surrounding him as he charges Mecha-Hitler. "BAKA GAIJIN! YOU HAVE RESISTED MY BLADE FOR TOO LONG! NOW, WITNESS MY TRUMP CARD! HAAAAAAAAH! IAI: THE ART OF A SINGLE STRIKE!" The Single Strike comes down on Hitler's right hand and severs both his pinky and ring finger, both of the mechanical digits falling to the ground twitching and smoking as oil pours forth from the wound. McKatana follows this up with a flurry of Katana strikes, [10+2 vs. 2] starting off by cutting off Hitler's left arm, followed by a horizontal slash that bisects the cyborg, cutting him completely across the waist. Hitler looks down at his wound and then up at McKatana, how only offers the words, "Axis: 0, Japan: 1."[/b][/color] Hitler's top half slides off of his legs and onto the floor, and then explodes in a brilliant burst of metal pieces and oil.
McKatana has cut down Mecha-Hitler! [+1 Kill]
+Ability: Electricity Manipulation: +2 Manipulating Electricity; Can Manipulate Electricity out of the air or from a nearby source for extra power. Can also drain electrical devices to heal.

As Kyoko causes another Stormtrooper to fall, she looks to face the remaining Stormtroopers who are continuing to backpedal. She takes her spear and holds it upright, its head coated with the blood of imperial soldiers, "Whats wrong? I thought you wanted to fight me, not so brave now are ya, but i wont let you get away so easily." [2+1 vs. 10] Kyoko gives chase to the Stormtroopers who continue to run, and this time they hole up in a huge toy castle, locking the gates behind them. Kyoko smirks, does these Stormtroopers really think that a plastic door is going to stop her? With one punch, she obliterates the door, and behind it she finds herself face-to-face with several E-11 Blaster Rifles. [4 vs. 1+1] Kyoko runs away as the blasters begin to fire upon her, one of the Stormtroopers gets a good shot that hits her in the back of her right shoulder. Kyoko is able to shrug off the pain, but the force of the blast causes her to drop her Modular Spear and when she turns around to grab it, several blaster shots pepper the area around her, forcing her deeper into the store to get into cover.

"* heh. nice try, kiddo. now, i gotta go argue with someone about my ability to pun". With his newfound ability, Sans doesn't have to chase after Kyoko, (which is good because it allows Sans to run as little as possible) and instead just opens up a portal in front of him and its other end opens directly in front of the magical girl. [6 vs. 8+1-1] A storm of flying bones comes towards Kyoko, but she doesn't lose a step in her stride and actively runs towards the Portal while juking and jiving every bone. Kyoko launches herself through the portal just before Sans closes it and she lunges at the skeleton with a flying punch. [3+1+1-1 vs. 8+1] When Kyoko finishes her punch, she ends up swinging into thin air as Sans disappears in a blur and reappears several feet behind her with the same perpetual grin.

As The Road Warrior rides away from Skullduggery Pleasant, he gives him a friendly farewell, "You are awaited in Valhalla. Have a safe trip." He spins his bike around and coming to a near halt, holds Brother Koch in both hands and begins to unload upon the engine of Skullduggery's car. [7+2+1 vs. 9-4(Disabled)] [6+2+1 vs. 8-4] The Road Warrior fills the front of the car with lead, piercing it dozens of times and causing the flames to rise higher and higher. The skeleton attempts to take control of the fire for his own usage, but it is too late, and the Bentley explodes in a miraculous fireball that rises up into the sky, TRW's Brother-At-Arms begins to cheer, "VALHALLA!"
The Bentley sinks into the ground, glass and tires littering the ground around it. And then a second fireball engulfs the car, and from this fire rides a Skeleton on a Motorcycle.
The Road Warrior exploded Skullduggery Pleasant's Bentley with him inside! [+1 Kill]
+Ally: Pleasant Brother

"YES! MORE BLOOD!" The bloodlusted fighter runs at McKatana giving the Samurai not a second to bask in the glory of killing Mecha-Hitler. [9+2-1 vs. 5+2+1] With a giant grin, Rez runs his blade across his right forearm, cutting through the robe and into his arm, creating more blood which does little more than to excite Rez further. [2+2-1 vs. 9+2+1] Rez, without thinking, thrusts wildly and McKatana is able to evade by stepping to the side and swinging his blade at Rez, [6+2+2-1 vs. 4+2] and slashes him across the back, creating no more injuries but a lot more blood from a large wound. "YES, ALL OF IT!" Cries the blood knight as the back of his clothing becomes soaked with blood. [Constitution: 2+2] Despite his love of blood, all this excessive bleeding was beginning to take its toll on Rez, he begins to feel weak and places a hand against the edge of a shelf to keep himself standing.

The Huntress, despite being one of the newest arrivals, is the first one to exit one of the main entrance stores and head deeper into the mall. As she steps out of C.J. Nickels and into the 'Strip', the longest straight section in the mall, she prepares for attack from every angle, whether from any of the stores or up above on the second floor. Yet, nothing comes; all of the stores are open and lit up, as if inviting shoppers to come inside and spend all of their cash, but no one is actually around. It's quite eerie actually. The stores immediately around her appear to be focused on either clothing or hobbies, one looks like an electronics store.

The Peacekeeper looks around the entire area of Toyworld, says "Fuck it," and runs out of the store, exiting deeper into the mall.

A cloud of darkness and angst forms in the middle of C.J. Daniels and from it spawns Coldsteel the Hedgehog. "fucking fuck my mom use to take me to .cj daneils n now i hate it i hate you mom tihs place is ghey"

After the cloud dissipates, one statue of a bear standing next to the "Camping Clothes" section in C.J. Daniels suddenly explodes as the viking hidden inside breaks free, roaring.

Aeyza, a sort of futuristic supersoldier, puts a large hole one of the walls in Toyland with a single railcannon shot and steps inside.

Apologies for the brevity and lack of creativity this turn, I was focused on getting it out more than being detailed. This should be improved by next turn.

Since no consensus was reached on what to do about keeping Extra Abilities Post-Respawn, it will stand that players will Respawn only with their initial 5 Abilities they created for their characters. If there is enough interest I can hold a revote, and more discussion on this encouraged, especially on the Discord page.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 03:32:38 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2016, 03:30:07 am »

Spoiler: Sans (DigitalDemon) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rez (FallacyofUrist) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: AL-2048 (Kashyyk) (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2016, 03:30:38 am »

Spoiler: The Peacekeepers (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 04:45:16 pm by TCM »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Carnage Fiesta 1999 X Reloaded - Chapter 3: The Great Stalemate
« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2016, 03:52:00 am »

"What is this? Some sort of Ripple technique?
It is 「Useless」. 「Useless, Useless, Useless」!!! you cannot slow down the fastest thing in the universe: Light!"

SURPRISE BRIGHT BLADE
LEAP AND STAB
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2016, 04:05:40 am »

*heh. guess you missed the punchline

sans uses You're Blue Now on kyoko, sending her flying to the roof, also sending multiple bones flying down on to her, from the ceiling
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2016, 04:35:26 am »

Kyoko annoyed at the fact she accidentally dropped her spear curses under her breath, then when sans comes and starts attacking her as well as now throwing her to the ceiling shouts out "Damnit, You'll pay for this! before launching herself from the ceiling straight at the skeleton
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2016, 05:13:35 am »

Pity. The Bentley would've been handy.

Oh well.

The Road Warrior releases another flare, as Brother Pleasant takes his place behind him, revolver shimmering with flames and skull now flaming eternally, his snazzy suit crisscrossed with chains and leather. Signalling the start of another hunt, they go directly for the next hunt.

"Brothers! Ride with me eternal, shining and chrome!"

Driving into the store, they spy a skeleton throwing a girl into the ceiling.

The Road Warrior was getting sick of skeletons.
"VALHALLAAAAAA!"
And so he and his Brothers charge, guns blazing.

Move Taken: Banter.
Actions:
TRW: Drive to Sans, Banter at Sans, Shoot Sans, Shoot Sans
Brother [Biker]: Shoot at Sans
Brother [Pleasant]: Shoot at Sans
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 05:33:04 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2016, 05:21:07 am »

"You're pretty pathetic, Pillarman. Thinking you could hide from my Stand." Jojo has Dog Days rapidly strike Kars from behind, propelling him towards Jojo, who unleashes another volley of Toriya Toriya Toriya!!! " As for your question! My technique is called Sleepy Haze Ripple. It gives the appearence of everything slowing down around me, but in truth!" Jojo's punches and strikes are not going slower, but are instead going twice as fast! "My own movements have been sped up! I'm not slowing down your light, but avoiding it all together!"

[Have Dog days begin striking Kars from behind. Use Toriya Toriya Toriya!!! on Kars]
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 07:40:15 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2016, 05:22:08 am »

Tch. Another dirty cur, and this one obsessed with bloodshed? How disgusting. Well, now that Katana was no longer focused on Mecha-Hitler...

"YOU DISHONORABRU FOOL! SHAMEFUR DISPRAY! I WILL CUT YOU DOWN JUST LIKE I DID HITLER!"

That said, Katana begins to slash at Rez.
Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2016, 05:32:19 am »

"YOU DISHONORABRU FOOL! SHAMEFUR DISPRAY! I WILL CUT YOU DOWN JUST LIKE I DID HITLER!"
((sigging this))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2016, 06:19:40 am »

De-unconscious and DARK EXPLOSION Kyoko x2(x2) while ranting about lasers!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 08:20:54 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2016, 07:17:56 am »

DARK EXPLOSION Kyoko x2(x2) while ranting about lasers!
(YES YOU CAN TOTALLY USE MAGIC AND RANT ABOUT LASERS WHEN YOU ARE KNOCKED OUT AND IN DREAM LAND!)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2016, 07:56:03 am »

The irony of storm troopers garrisoned in a toy castle being completely lost on them, they look for firing points from which to hold down their plastic fort. Once there, they continue to blast the magic girl, adding some thermal detonators to the mix as well.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2016, 07:57:42 am »

Hmm TCM could I slightly buff Skullduggery? I feel like giving him +2 to attacking with his revolver would make him more viable.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2016, 08:07:47 am »

DARK EXPLOSION Kyoko x2(x2) while ranting about lasers!
(YES YOU CAN TOTALLY USE MAGIC AND RANT ABOUT LASERS WHEN YOU ARE KNOCKED OUT AND IN DREAM LAND!)
(It ain't in a status.)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24