Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25

Author Topic: Carnage Fiesta 1999 X Reloaded - Chapter 6: Discount Bloodbath  (Read 23527 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Carnage Fiesta 1999 X Reloaded - Chapter 6: Discount Bloodbath
« Reply #285 on: June 30, 2016, 07:41:36 pm »

......REEEEEEEEEEEE
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 30, 2016, 07:51:56 pm »

......REEEEEEEEEEEE
(...vive? Revive?)

She shrugs, and motions for him to lead the way.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 30, 2016, 07:55:13 pm »

((No, just REEEEEEEEEEEE.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

The Moonlit Shadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 30, 2016, 08:13:10 pm »

Dodge any incoming fire with a grapple to a nearby wall, then take cover(release grapple), and shoot the Stormtrooper. If someone gets close choppa then instead with a magnasaber.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 06:38:59 am by The Moonlit Shadow »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 30, 2016, 08:19:55 pm »

47 uses Instinct Mode to find any combatants near him. Assuming he finds any, he will sneak up behind them and observe them. If they enter into combat with any other combatant, sneak up behind them, and shoot them point blank in the back of the head with the Silverballers.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:14:04 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 30, 2016, 08:29:13 pm »

Kyoko gets up and instantly looks down at her soul gem, finding intact she breaths a sigh of relief. "Not dead yet." she mutters under her breath as she runs over to her spear and grabs it before looking around at the chaos, she then notices the road warrior and shouts out. "You will regret ever thinking of attacking me!" before charging at him making use of Rosso Phantasma to make it seem like a army of herself was attacking to make the road warrior dodge fake attacks and leave him open to the real ones made by the real Kyoko.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 30, 2016, 08:39:33 pm »

*well, back at it again, i s'pose.

Exit the store, and scout the area outside it for any combatants. Once found, begin following them, sneakily.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 30, 2016, 09:55:40 pm »

AHAHAHAHA, THIS IS WHAT NECROMANCY CAN DO.

Ignoring the minions summon shadows and tear coil apart with the shadow. Then use necromancy to reanimate McKatana, Crusty pete, and the two soldiers who just died and send them to fight the minions if coil doesn't die.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:49:03 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 30, 2016, 10:32:07 pm »

47 looks around for a CJ Daniels employee. When no one's looking, subdue that employee, and take his outfit, before throwing the unconscious man in any nearby storage crate or empty dressing room. If I am able to, then in the same turn, use Instinct Mode to scout out any combatants in or around CJ Daneils, but don't do anything to them at the moment. I have a plan.

The mall is completely devoid of shoppers or workers, for safety reasons.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 30, 2016, 10:41:40 pm »

From the depths of the earth's core, there is a stirring, as something forgotten, sealed away, awakens again. Johnny in his haste to defeat his rival, has literally unearthed an ancient, evil power... One that seeks the utter destruction of all who stand in its way between glory... and booze.

"A FIGHT? COUNT ME IN!!"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2016, 12:14:37 am »

47 looks around for a CJ Daniels employee. When no one's looking, subdue that employee, and take his outfit, before throwing the unconscious man in any nearby storage crate or empty dressing room. If I am able to, then in the same turn, use Instinct Mode to scout out any combatants in or around CJ Daneils, but don't do anything to them at the moment. I have a plan.

The mall is completely devoid of shoppers or workers, for safety reasons.

Alright, thanks for telling me. I have edited my action a bit.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident God of Shipping (and Posting)
    • View Profile
    • The Final Fantasy Mod. Welcome to the world of Bahamut!
« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2016, 12:22:03 am »

Nope. Not going to stay here.

TRW: Retreat and get out of there, keeping on the move to prevent an ambush. Shoot at any Kyoko clone dumb enough to follow, aiming at the Soul Gem.
Brother Pleasant: Sacrifice yourself by driving in guns blazing into the Kyoko horde and firing with wild abandon.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:26:44 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 01, 2016, 12:36:59 am »

Crusty Pete reincarnates, and with a garbled bellow of drunken fury, attempts to club the nearest living thing with his Whoppin' Stick!

UristmcLibash

• Bay Watcher
  • Gaurding guard is guarding
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 01, 2016, 01:06:10 am »

Ungrim died during the first turn he was in... and in almost the exact same way as his son... Fuck it respawn as Ungrim.
Eh,ye want a sig text from me? Well to bad.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 01, 2016, 01:54:10 am »

I'd like to respawn as Chaos Theory now.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25