Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Powered by Mayhem (MV: 9)  (Read 4355 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Powered by Mayhem (MV: 9)
« on: June 09, 2016, 01:30:27 am »

There is a generic crowd of puny commoners regular civilians wandering around a busy street in Generic City.  A strange power enters some individuals, granting them strange powers.  As a side effect, they enter a berserk state that makes them want to kill everything in, at least, the universe.  One rule is innately placed into this state, however.  However they go about it, they must do it themselves.

Fight.

Mayhem Level
Insect (0)

Spoiler: Mayhem Level (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 08:47:15 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Powered by Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 01:38:35 am »

Murderhobo a random passerby by clapping so suddenly behind him that he suffers from a heart attack.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 01:52:04 am by Nakéen »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 01:49:52 am »

Insert a screwdriver into someone's eye sockets.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 01:51:39 am »

Dropkick the nearest person.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 02:54:47 am »

Generic City's Generic Mall

Murderhobo a random passerby by clapping so suddenly behind him that he suffers from a heart attack.

(2) The person you attempt to scare merely looks back at you in annoyance before turning around and walking away. (0 MV Added)

Insert a screwdriver into someone's eye sockets.

(3) You manage to find a screwdriver in a department store and purchase it.  You now have a screwdriver.  (0 MV Added)

Dropkick the nearest person.

(6) You dropkick a nearby fool down the up escalator of the mall.  You land in such a way that you wind up surfing down on top of your victim and shove people off and down the escalator.  You are now on top of a pile of bodies of people in various states of injury and death.  You are a bit trapped in the pile right now.  The Police are being called.  (1 MV Added)

Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nakeen (click to show/hide)

Mayhem Level
Insect (1)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 04:49:08 am »

...That's one long escalator.

Break free of the pile and start punching the nearest living person.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 09:42:03 am »

Grab a chainsaw and reenact Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 09:53:22 am »

Violently unscrew the eyes of everybody in the vicinity.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 10:22:45 am »

Throw someone in the way of a moving bus/train/car/anything moving fast enough to cause severe injury.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 10:25:01 am »

appear, find gasoline for my grandma.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 11:06:27 am »

Begin composing a musical response to Edvard Grieg's Holberg Suite, to be played by various strings and clarinet. Reflect on how great a plan this is to destroy all of humanity. Wonder if drinking jet fuel mixed with absinthe has impaired or enhanced my decision-making ability.
One wheel short of a wagon

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 11:09:47 am »

Appear nuke North Ireland! Starting the Irish vs British War!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2016, 11:15:58 am »

Shout ALBA GU BRATH and bite someone's face off while singing "I'll Take the Low Road"

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2016, 12:08:02 pm »

Make a speech to all nearby passerby revealing to them this is all just a game, and that they are all dreaming. Convince them that only by self-terminating will they be free and wake up.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2016, 01:21:40 pm »

Generic City's Generic Mall

4 Turns until the Police Arrive at this location

...That's one long escalator.

Break free of the pile and start punching the nearest living person.

(1) You attempt to punch your way out of the pile, but your leg winds up getting stuck in one of the dead bodies.

Grab a chainsaw and reenact Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

(3) You manage to find a chainsaw in a department store.  However, there's no gasoline.

Violently unscrew the eyes of everybody in the vicinity.

(4) You manage to stab one person in the eye, but the screwdriver gets stuck.  (1 MV Added)

appear, find gasoline for my grandma.

(1) You trip on a large pile of dead bodies and pin someone with their foot in a corpse (NRDL) down.  They look pissed.

Make a speech to all nearby passerby revealing to them this is all just a game, and that they are all dreaming. Convince them that only by self-terminating will they be free and wake up.

(6) Your speech is so convincing, you manage to convince yourself and some other passersby as well.  You jump off the side of a balcony, but only land on top of a pile of bodies, trapping yourself with your arm having punched into a corpse.  No wait, that was an injured person until you punched through them.  The others who jumped fell onto the regular concrete and were killed or injured. (1 MV Added)

Generic City's North Ireland Station

Throw someone in the way of a moving bus/train/car/anything moving fast enough to cause severe injury.

(5) You shove a random guy onto the tracks as a train comes along.  Someone nearby is contacting the police.  (1 MV Added)

Begin composing a musical response to Edvard Grieg's Holberg Suite, to be played by various strings and clarinet. Reflect on how great a plan this is to destroy all of humanity. Wonder if drinking jet fuel mixed with absinthe has impaired or enhanced my decision-making ability.

(2) You being composing a musical response to Edvard Grieg's Holberg Suite with your trusty kazoo.  People are too distracted by someone being shoved onto the tracks to notice your symphony.

Appear nuke North Ireland! Starting the Irish vs British War!

(-) The Mayhem level is not strong enough to create a nuke.  You need to increase the mayhem level to perform this action.

Shout ALBA GU BRATH and bite someone's face off while singing "I'll Take the Low Road"

(5) You bite off the face of the person in front of you in line for tickets.  You hear someone calling the police.  (1 MV Added)

Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nakeen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Midnight Jaguar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dustin Hache (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LordBrassroast (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sosuko234 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NJW2000 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: AbstractTraitorHero (click to show/hide)

Mayhem Level: IIIII (Large Pet Dog)
(5)
Pages: [1] 2 3