Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [MOD]Liberal Additions (Deathsquad Armor + Sniper Rifles for Terra Vitae!)  (Read 18270 times)

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD]Liberal Additions
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 11:28:17 am »

Finally got around to updating Liberal Additions again (I've been busy with either school, modding for Cataclysm DDA, and other stuff). Main changes include disguised weaponry (Can only be looted from Agents and CEOs at the moment), Akimbo Beretta 92's (Unique attack description, can only be looted by killing Agents right now), a fix for the pawnshop code (Thank you, CosmicHitman), and a tweak to M72 LAW and Anti Tank Rifle stats.

Also, Github is a pain to use when it comes to deleting files. Any way to delete multiple files at once, or even an entire folder?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 11:30:47 am by Taberone »

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2016, 10:13:40 am »

Finally got around to updating Liberal Additions again (I've been busy with either school, modding for Cataclysm DDA, and other stuff). Main changes include disguised weaponry (Can only be looted from Agents and CEOs at the moment), Akimbo Beretta 92's (Unique attack description, can only be looted by killing Agents right now), a fix for the pawnshop code (Thank you, CosmicHitman), and a tweak to M72 LAW and Anti Tank Rifle stats.

Also, Github is a pain to use when it comes to deleting files. Any way to delete multiple files at once, or even an entire folder?
That is a pain on Github.  The only way I know how is to sync it to a folder on your desktop, then deleting the items, then "updating" the github page from the folder.  I don't remember exactly, I only did it once.
LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/HYbss8eswM
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD]Liberal Additions (Update 2)
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2017, 01:31:24 pm »

Updated the OP to make it less of a disorganized mess, and I made a Terra Vitae version of Liberal Additions.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD]Liberal Additions (Terra Vitae version now available)
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 04:11:04 am »

You can use a client such as SourceTree which handles all the git-related stuff for you as well, then you just work off your local repo.

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 10:20:32 pm »

Updated the OP to make it less of a disorganized mess, and I made a Terra Vitae version of Liberal Additions.

Can you tell me how you did that, Taberone, and which version you used so that I can update it as the new version is released?

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2017, 08:31:26 pm »

Can you tell me how you did that, Taberone, and which version you used so that I can update it as the new version is released?

I just went into the "art" folder of Terra Vitae 1.04 for windows and made my changes in the XML files

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD]Liberal Additions (Terra Vitae version now available)
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2017, 08:48:49 pm »

Finally got around to adapting the Terra Vitae version of Liberal Additions for vanilla LCS. Now you can have a toned-down version of Liberal Additions for vanilla Liberal Crime Squad, too. Changes made in the new Liberal Additions are mostly the same as the changes for Liberal Additions Terra Vitae.

I also made a pull request on Kamal-Sadek's Github to add in Liberal Additions, but he hasn't responded in a while.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 08:52:44 pm by Taberone »

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2017, 09:50:01 am »

Any thoughts on making the Deathsquad Uniform have either enough armor as Army Armor or Heavy Armor? The Deathsquads in Nightmare Mode are a free source of M16's because they don't wear armor, which is stupid. Nightmare Mode will actually be nightmarish for players wanting to play the LCS as a bunch of terrorists if I do add in armor for deathsquads.

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD]Liberal Additions (Deathsquad Armor or not?)
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2017, 12:13:52 pm »

More armor for DS is good. LCS needs more difficulty, especially in the lategame.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD]Liberal Additions (Deathsquad Armor or not?)
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2017, 12:04:24 am »

New Update for Liberal Additions: Terra Vitae
Deathsquad Uniform is now Deathsquad Armor, which has similar stats to SWAT Armor but buffed. No more free M16's in the early game for your Liberals!
Sniper Rifles have been added. As always, Deathsquads and Agents get to use these new toys against you. Other enemies also get them too, such as CCS Bosses, Soldiers, Mafia Hitmen, Agency Assassins, CCS Snipers, etc.
There is a bug that prevents Sniper Ammo from showing up in Pawnshop. It shows up fine in Armsdealer (Buy guns and ammo from gangsters) and Department Store, though.
Axe, Crowbar, Daisho, Nightstick, Staff, Sword, Baseball Bat can now be hidden in a trenchcoat due to a size reduction.

I'll add Deathsquad Armor and Sniper Rifles to the non-TV Liberal Additions soon.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:27:40 am by Taberone »
Pages: 1 [2]