Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Zanzetkuken CKII Playthroughs (Current: Undetermined)  (Read 5808 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Zanzetkuken CKII Playthroughs (Current: House Turov of Kiev)
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2016, 02:30:49 pm »

For those unaware of it, a Crusader Kings II succession game is starting up soon.  As I am going to be the first player, this runthrough will be put on hold until I have completed my turn in it.  Just wanting to get an official notice out there.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2016, 01:01:32 pm »

Finished off the turn of the Succession Game, but sad news everyone.  I can't find where the save is.  Eh, I had run through the location before and built it up too well.  Maybe it's for the best I relaunch from somewhere else.  You know, I don't think I've done one of these playthroughs as a vassal before...
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2016, 02:09:44 pm »

* Haspen vibrates.

Anything that doesn't die, get screwed by RNG or eaten by computer viruses, will be fine with me! :P
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2016, 06:40:03 pm »

Hey guys, lookit this.  I'm gonna use it and see what world we end up with, then conquer it.  Maybe I'll run it in occasional multiplayer stints.  'Cause why not?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Zanzetkuken CKII Playthroughs (Current: Undetermined)
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2016, 02:40:52 pm »

Hey guys, lookit this.  I'm gonna use it and see what world we end up with, then conquer it.  Maybe I'll run it in occasional multiplayer stints.  'Cause why not?

Well, this apparently isn't working out too well.  I'm getting a lot of issues in trying to start it.

Hmmm...what about a multiplayer After Action Report?  Or maybe run a series like this one?  I don't know.  Thoughts anyone?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2016, 05:40:06 am »

Can you play as Papacy (either Rome or Avignon) in CK2? Up until 20th century they did have temporal powers and land holdings also.
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2016, 03:08:27 pm »

Can you play as Papacy (either Rome or Avignon) in CK2? Up until 20th century they did have temporal powers and land holdings also.

No, the Papacy is a theocracy and therefore unplayable, because they don't have dynastic succession mechanics.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2016, 08:50:07 pm »

No, the Papacy is a theocracy and therefore unplayable, because they don't have dynastic succession mechanics.

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to do stuff as the Papacy.

Hmmm...CKII+ is updated...I wonder if I could form the Celtic Merchant Republic of Gotland, with everything below me being merchant republics or regular republics.  No fuedal vassals allowed besides what we are forced to have...  Though I could also see what I can do with that random map I got...

Alternatively, CKII+ multiplayer shattered world with ancient religions...

JumpingJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2016, 03:03:04 pm »

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to do stuff as the Papacy.

Hmmm...CKII+ is updated...I wonder if I could form the Celtic Merchant Republic of Gotland, with everything below me being merchant republics or regular republics.  No fuedal vassals allowed besides what we are forced to have...  Though I could also see what I can do with that random map I got...

Alternatively, CKII+ multiplayer shattered world with ancient religions...
Not sure how it works in CKII+, but I know that by default in vanilla you can only have a handful of merchant republics as vassals. You can, however, have unlimited republican vassals if you change the associated settings in Reaper's Due.
I'M NOT HERE TO CHAT, I'M HERE TO DANCE OVER YOUR DEFEAT.
Imagine how much more exciting the dinosaur exhibits would be if we had necromancers.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3]