Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

modding question from ryesoul the newbie

(1/3) > >>

ryesoul:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)[[naming item with random material name attached on side?]]

hi guys~ i had 1 or 2 question here

so,i'm making a reaction based on adventurecraft's mod.i'm trying to make "brew from leaves".instead of using specific leaves from plant with DRINK_MAT,i make a new plant object with only some structure

here's the code for both of it:

--- Code: ---===[[code for the reaction]]===
[REACTION:BREW_PLANT_LEAVES_ADV]
[NAME:brew drink from leaves]
[ADVENTURE_MODE_ENABLED]
[REAGENT:leaf:3:PLANT_GROWTH:LEAF:NONE:NONE]
[REAGENT:container:1:TOOL:NONE:NONE:NONE][PRESERVE_REAGENT][DOES_NOT_DETERMINE_PRODUCT_AMOUNT][EMPTY][HAS_TOOL_USE:LIQUID_COOKING]
[PRODUCT:100:1:DRINK:NONE:PLANT_MAT:_GREEN_BOOZE:DRINK_MAT][PRODUCT_TO_CONTAINER:container]
[SKILL:BREWING]
[CATEGORY:ALCHEMY_PRODUCTION_ADV]

===[[code for the plant(booze) object]]===
[PLANT:GREEN_BOOZE]
[NAME:green booze]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:STRUCTURAL:STRUCTURAL_PLANT_TEMPLATE]
[BASIC_MAT:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:STRUCTURAL]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:DRINK:PLANT_ALCOHOL_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:green booze cube]
[STATE_NAME_ADJ:LIQUID:green booze]
[STATE_NAME_ADJ:GAS:cooked green booze]
[MATERIAL_VALUE:1]
[DISPLAY_COLOR:0:6:0]
[EDIBLE_RAW]
[PREFIX:NONE]
[DRINK:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:DRINK]
--- End code ---

i want to get the booze name with the material on side (ex : cashew leaf green booze,parsnip leaf booze).but instead,when i do test,it only give "green booze none".
is there a way to put the material name into it?or maybe make the description write down what kind of leaf used to make the booze?
if there's not,i might change the name into something simplerlast question solved...after a lots of time thrown useless sadly.well,move to next question~ btw,i'm making this thread as my personal question thread for my own convenience.

my next question,is there a way to make an interaction that transform vermins into their giant variant?

ryesoul:
up,and reserve for...maybe listing some of mod i made in the future

Meph:

--- Quote ---my next question,is there a way to make an interaction that transform vermins into their giant variant?
--- End quote ---
no.

FantasticDorf:
You could try the DFhack functions to do it for you with some fiddly extra coding slapped on. Github reference, its under Mod tools at the bottom of list

Why, did you have 'Honey i shrunk the dwarves' in mind?

All it'd be is changing the 1 vermin type to another.

ryesoul:
ouch...well,not really.i'm thinking to make a interaction to grew insects for emergency food in adventure mode,since they're easily to find out beside larger vermin or non-vermin creature,but can't be eaten since everyone feel gross lols
well,i might use spawnunit script,but looks like it was removed from the github...is it?i can't find it on the script folder nope,my bad,it was there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version