Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Mission: Confused Conquistador  (Read 18153 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Mission: Confused Conquistador
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2016, 11:43:36 pm »

"The horrible kind, as you would expect."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2016, 12:35:00 pm »

[RINGBOYZ BAD POKING]

Go and look at carrot top down there. Standard Milno investigation technique. Observe from a distance, poke with pole, then actually get close and move him/she/shim/it around. Same goes for the room.  Use hand-cams to check room out before entering though.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2016, 01:40:12 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]

Wake up in the shuttle where I had totaly been this entire time. Help with moving and tossing scrap at the turrets.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2016, 01:15:06 pm »

[Sexual violence]
Guess taking it over then
Same base plan and such, find a habitable planit, land and test soil, check the inhabitants and see if they're hostile
Using drones first, then a couple sods if I can then landing.
I want to see if I could get a basic equipement used for cloning sods for makijg  sods and alots, alots for food.
If I find a planet with naturaly occurring alots, colonize the shit out of that place.

Planit eh? Planit is exactly what we didn't do! *RIMSHOT*
Well, as I said before, you guys ported into a completely dark area of space and are several light years from anything so...there ain't no planets out where and you're gonna have to travel for years to even find a solar system, let alone a habitable one.

This is why I kept asking if you guys really wanted to be dumped out here.

[RINGBOYZ] SHUTTLE MISCHIEF

Alright, move the shuttle over to some scrap, then get to someplace where I can toss the scrap into turret range. Toss scrap. Observe results.

[RINGBOYZ]

Wake up in the shuttle where I had totaly been this entire time. Help with moving and tossing scrap at the turrets.
The scrap drifts a little past the turrets before they activate and slice it into several hundred pieces. Judging from the test you might be ok as long as you stay close to the surface of the station and move slowly.

[RINGBOYZ IN UR RING]

"Does explosive depressurization not cause any alarms in your head. Stay away from that door until can be certain to be as safe as possible in case of terminal existance failure."

Check the room with carrot man. Carefully. Traps are everywhere, especially in corpses.
Ringboyz: Hallway madness

I'll accompany Ao this turn. I'll help him open the door that carrot man is laying in, after he checks carefully for traps and the like.

"I feel a little trapped and exposed, guys. it was hard to open those doors, and we have no other exits, and one long hallway down which an enemy can chase us or shoot at us with abandon. Oh, and there's that death door right there, expanded, waiting to explode, hurtling a large steel battering ram down the hall and a pressure shockwave through us al with enough force to jelly us into paste. I mean, these doors are big and thick, right? What kind of pressure would it take to expand one like that?"
You head over to the room with the corpse poking out. It's definitely dead. You can't tell the purpose of the room though. It's just a fairly large room filled with horizontal metal pipes arranged at varying heights. Obstacle course? Extreme pole dancing? Who knows. But it is dark, quiet and covered in a spray of what is probably the internal juices of these aliens. You find no sign of traps, at least nothing you would register as one.

[RINGBOYZ BAD POKING]

Go and look at carrot top down there. Standard Milno investigation technique. Observe from a distance, poke with pole, then actually get close and move him/she/shim/it around. Same goes for the room.  Use hand-cams to check room out before entering though.
There's one thing you can tell about the carrot people from checking over the body; they are not something to be fucked with. This thing is split nearly in half and perforated with no less than a dozen ping pong ball sized holes and yet, judging from the goo, it was still up and moving until the final blows split what is probably its head. It's body is stiff, limbs like leather over steel wire. These things would be a nightmare to fight.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2016, 01:27:01 pm »

Sexual violence
Fist off
Try and use ship records on personally to find the location of Jackson's homeworld and how far it is from our current location.
second, see if I can request cloning tech for sods and a pocket dimension
if I get ahold of the pocket dimension set it to two buttons and to Gus and I's life support so that if one of us dies it counts as the person's button pressed.
When both buttons are pressed it will open up access to and from the pocket dimension and what is inside.[

After that see how long it would take to get an unmanned drone to do a quick exploration of the death star near the entrance to orgy verse with the goal of mapping it out to the best of our abilities while avoiding and living creatures.

as always search for signs of alot life forms.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 03:02:47 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2016, 01:40:17 pm »

[RINGBOYZ IN UR RING]

Nia glances over the corpse.

"I don't think it was born on this planet. Too tough for it. Probably. But if it was killed, then what it was fighting against? You think you can figure out how long ago it was killed?"

Check next open room if makes any more sense. Very carefully. I don't have Milno-style poke sticks, so barrel of my gun have to do.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2016, 01:47:27 pm »

[RINGBOYZ] SUICIDAL STEALING

"Thanks for the assistance. You might want to stay back and watch this part, though."

Alright, get on the ring and activate wall-walking. Move slightly slower than the predicted threshold. If I get to a cannon this turn, pull out my pimpweaponry and try to remove it.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2016, 02:16:08 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]

"Eh...maybe. We didn't check out the planet to much, came here almost immediately after arriving on planet. I'm not sure I want to know what it was fighting. I can certainly try, but no promises."

Try and figure out how long ago our carrot friend died. Investigate the extreme limbo room, using the Milno method.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2016, 02:54:14 pm »

[SEXUAL VIOLENCE]

Call a private meeting of the ship's security. Do a quick headcount, taking note of the tech they're toting, and split them into two roughly equal groups.

Group 1 will conduct a census of all of the colonists and crew on board, and determine the sex and age distribution of the population. Any obviously disabled, ill, or physically unfit passengers will be redirected to whatever medical staff we have on board for thorough examination. This is assuming that we didn't just put everyone in stasis, of course. Any "contraband" (unauthorized weapons, extra food supplies, etc) is to be confiscated.

Group 2 will survey the stocks on board. I need an estimate on how many years our food supplies will last (remember that we planned to feed an entire colony with these stores). Then they are to ensure that all of our cargo- our weapon supplies in particular- is properly secured and guarded.

Have somebody smarter than myself try to determine whether any of the nearby stars are solar systems. If none are, determine which star is nearest, and set a course for it.

Retire to my chambers. See if I still have any of the orgyverse recordings on my Datapad. I need something to cheer me up.

Quote from: ABBLEE Johnson to: jackson
i believe we have ncountered an emergency and may have to atler our plans. please meat me in private asap

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2016, 08:45:48 pm »

Ringboyz Inside

Dester walks down the hall slowly, listening for noise and trying not to make a whole lot of it. I'll go about thirty feet. I also examine my surroundings carefully as I go, especially the doors along the way. Once I get about thirty feet down, I glance back to check on my companions.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2016, 11:34:32 pm »

Sexual violence
Fist off
Try and use ship records on personally to find the location of Jackson's homeworld and how far it is from our current location.
second, see if I can request cloning tech for sods and a pocket dimension
if I get ahold of the pocket dimension set it to two buttons and to Gus and I's life support so that if one of us dies it counts as the person's button pressed.
When both buttons are pressed it will open up access to and from the pocket dimension and what is inside.[

After that see how long it would take to get an unmanned drone to do a quick exploration of the death star near the entrance to orgy verse with the goal of mapping it out to the best of our abilities while avoiding and living creatures.

as always search for signs of alot life forms.

Hey, he's requesting something from command.  Technically, I'm command, yes?  He isn't getting any of the stuff he's asking for, other than the satellite map which has existed awhile.

"Request for cloning equipment denied.  Request for personal pocket-dimension equipment denied.  If you instead wish to use pocket dimension equipment for transport and colonization purposes, please state such.

Request for satellite drone denied.  The "Death Star" currently has a complete satellite mapping grid, consisting of special-purpose stealthships."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2016, 11:41:42 pm »

"I wished the Pocket dimension for colonization efforts to set up a contingency plan in case this universe needed to be evacuated or as an opportunity to even hold this one more or less hostage with a the mutual destruction of us and the inhabitants if it got to that, which I suspect it won't. either way, thank you for making me aware of my access to the maps and such.
My plan with the cloning was to try and use AAlots such as that which I ride as cattle and source of natural fibers. "
This message has been translated from Shakespearian to English via shake to talk tm
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2016, 12:03:42 am »

Fair enough, though only large and significant issue is that I vomited my alot up. Which may show a clue as to they're nature.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2016, 04:23:50 am »

[RINGBOYZ]

"Eh...maybe. We didn't check out the planet to much, came here almost immediately after arriving on planet. I'm not sure I want to know what it was fighting. I can certainly try, but no promises."

Try and figure out how long ago our carrot friend died. Investigate the extreme limbo room, using the Milno method.
"I mean it was definitely killed here. See those holes in its body? I don't see any matching damage on walls from bullets or meteors, which means it was caused by a weapon with limited range. Think about it. Why? By whom? With what? Is it still here. I'm thinking we shouldn't stay here for too long. That bulged out door worries me too."
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9