Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Mission: Confused Conquistador  (Read 18474 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mission: Confused Conquistador
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2016, 01:30:21 pm »

Mycroft is with [RINGBOYZ] then.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 02:26:07 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]

That's plenty of information about the planet for now. Move on to the ring. Still flyby around holes.
If possible send message back to home: Request observation probes to keep eyes on asteroid activity in this solar system.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2016, 04:08:27 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]

I vote to go back to looking at the rings.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2016, 05:23:51 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]

Agree with Ao. Slow flyby, approach non-threateningly.  Look for anything interesting floating about. If possible take a peak into the interior of the ring with the shuttles lights, if it has them. Scan in all frequencies available and the entire EM spectrum, if possible.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2016, 06:13:35 pm »

RingBoyz

To the ring!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2016, 07:23:13 pm »

[SEXUAL VIOLENCE]

Gus definitely doesn't materialize aboard the orgyverse expedition ship, as he is wont to do, having been there this whole time.

"It's been a while since I was back on the ol' Sword- don't think I've had the pleasure of meetin' most of you. Now'd be the time to interduce ourselves, before we all start gettin' murdered by naked savages and aliens and what have you. I guess I'll start... Name's Gus- that's General Gus to you, if you don't mind."
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 07:29:01 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2016, 11:12:08 pm »

"Hey. I'm henry and I have to no clue whats going on."
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2016, 12:12:51 pm »

[SEXUAL VIOLENCE]
Hurry up Xan and Spaz, I'm getting bored. Hey PW! Can the doctors lab start getting more lethal each turn Xan and Spaz stay there? =P
"Hey Gus! I didnt see you get on board. Glad your coming with us. That'll definitely give our security a morale boost!"
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2016, 12:21:51 pm »

Let's start a team and go to Techyverse. It sounds interesting and I want to do something.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2016, 05:00:35 pm »

SEXUAL VIOLENCE
[SEXUAL VIOLENCE]
Hurry up Xan and Spaz, I'm getting bored. Hey PW! Can the doctors lab start getting more lethal each turn Xan and Spaz stay there? =P
"Hey Gus! I didnt see you get on board. Glad your coming with us. That'll definitely give our security a morale boost!"
SO far xan has dropped out. You may be going to investigate those sexy semi-humans on your own.

RINGBOYZ

[RINGBOYZ]

That's plenty of information about the planet for now. Move on to the ring. Still flyby around holes.
If possible send message back to home: Request observation probes to keep eyes on asteroid activity in this solar system.

[RINGBOYZ]

I vote to go back to looking at the rings.

[RINGBOYZ]

Agree with Ao. Slow flyby, approach non-threateningly.  Look for anything interesting floating about. If possible take a peak into the interior of the ring with the shuttles lights, if it has them. Scan in all frequencies available and the entire EM spectrum, if possible.

RingBoyz

To the ring!

You do a flyby of the holes on the ring. The holes are nothing special but it lets you see a few things: first that these sections were inhabited. You can still see frozen bodies out here. Strange bodies; conical with radial symmetry, obvious grasping limbs but no visible head or similar. It seems they have what might be eye stalks, or perhaps just strange tendrils.  Also, the outer side of the ring appears to be heavily armored; by which I mean several dozen meters of solid metal plate by the look of it.  And there's something else: The thicker section's outer armor is just completely bristling with lasers. Or at least some sort of short barreled weapon. Hard to tell if they're still active, but going in close to them would be dangerous.

You take the ship around to the back of the thick section and find what looks like an airlock. You can't attach to it, the locking systems are wrong for your ship, so you'll need to physically get out of the ship, open the door and then get in.

Let's start a team and go to Techyverse. It sounds interesting and I want to do something.

Ok. Get some people together if anyone wants to go. Your tag is [THROBBING D DRIVE]

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2016, 05:09:02 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]

"I say we split into two teams. One team explores the inside of the ring through this airlock, the other will investigate the floating bodies and the weapons on the outer surface. Meet back here in [Four Turns] and report our findings. If either team loses radio contact, they retreat immediately until contact is established again and can radio that they are fine. How's everyone feel about that?"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2016, 05:18:21 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]
"Copy that.

Who's on which team?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2016, 05:26:25 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]

"Eh...good question. I'm a seven foot tall robot, and decently armored up, so...I'll go looking at the bodies and outer weapons. I might not fit inside the ring, and if there are small areas, I'm screwed. I can always bust in and make holes into the ring to help the other team if they need it also. I think. Depends on what material the ring is made out of and if my Spektr can cut through."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2016, 05:27:24 pm »

[sexual intercourse violence]
*see deep infermary for full list of pre colonization actions/inactive looting, alot grabbing.
Try to also bring gunner bot the gunner bot from the team fund to show to gus.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:59:28 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2016, 07:03:55 pm »

Ringboyz

Well, as you can see, I have this exoskeleton ((heavy armored)), so I can probably handle breaking stuff inside, if I can fit. i don't know how tight it will be inside, but that's where I prefer to go. We'll try the airlock first, but there are all those holes, which look like thye were made rather violently, so getting in should be easy enough from them.

Dester Leads Ringboyz Team Airlock to the airlock and examines it for a way to get it to open, besides ripping it out of the hull. Also, Is the armor on the pat of the ring facing away from teh planet, or is it all round? Are we on the part of the hull facing the planet, or facing deep space. Did we see any moons orbiting this planet? what about additional planets in this system? What's the sun or suns like?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9