Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Mission: Confused Conquistador  (Read 17639 times)

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission: Confused Conquistador
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2016, 12:18:43 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]

Alright, I'd like to head toward the airlock then.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:22:39 pm by Zormod »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2016, 12:35:31 pm »

Ringboyz: Airlock of buffness

Dester Gree
I use every ounce of my intellect and auxiliary systems skill to reason out a viable method of getting in through this airlock. Maybe by using limbs from the corpses to poke into the holes or something. If that fails, I suggest to the others either laser shenanigans or going to one of the holes in the station and trying from there. if laser shenanigans are agreed upon, I scoot way back from the intended target.

Well, this doesn't remind me of attempting to communicate with interdimensional spiders or anything. Anyone know how to hack one of these things? Me neither.

Edit: how many of us can fit into the airlock at once? I'd like to close the outer door before attempting to open the inner one. also, to be clear, it took the combined strength of a heavy armored exoskeleton, and whatever Aoshima's character has, to open that door?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:58:52 pm by Ozarck »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2016, 01:28:24 pm »

RINGBOYZ LASER LOOT FAILURE

"If hacking with a laser rifle counts, then yeah, I can. But...hmm...how do we want to do this? I can laser open the door, but if we leave the outer airlock open, any remaining atmosphere will blow out and could further damage the station. If we close the airlock behind us, we're kind of trapped unless we can find another way out."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2016, 06:11:20 pm »

Ringboyz: Keyboard Of Confusinity
Enter through the airlock.
Hmmm contemplatively.

"I could always just blow up the door if you guys need me to."
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2016, 06:49:54 pm »

Spaz, I sometimes have no idea what you're talking about. If azy is ok with being kidnapped, then he can be kidnapped. Or we can make this by force if you wanna roll it out. You can bring your bot and blue tooth stuff.

Alright so you're basically just gonna be dumped into a section of dark space between stars and planets. There are a few stars "Nearby" but thats a few lightyears away. What are we looking for as a target here or is deep space good enough?

Basically: since this universe seems pretty similar to our home universe, we're just going to keep planet hopping until we find one suitable for human life. At that point if I was able to fit an autocolony kit on the colony ship, we'll deploy it. If not, we'll set the colony up manually. I had us dropped in the middle of nowhere in order to lessen the chance we'll bump into whatever civilization was blocking protiens from forming in the psuedo humans. So nearby a star with possible "earth-like" planets would be the preference
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2016, 08:51:07 pm »

"If hacking with a laser rifle counts, then yeah, I can. But...hmm...how do we want to do this? I can laser open the door, but if we leave the outer airlock open, any remaining atmosphere will blow out and could further damage the station. If we close the airlock behind us, we're kind of trapped unless we can find another way out."
Let's go ahead an close the outer lock, and try to get in without breaking things first. If that doesn't work, may as well open the lock up again and blow shit up. Well, i'd rather we go i nin an already made hole if it comes to that, unless the holes are all near the gun placements. We don't want to attract the attention of whatever they are tracking.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2016, 09:07:40 pm »

[sexual Tension violence]
First,
 I want to get another alot made thanks to the doctor using the body of the guy I looted and tied to my alot ask what it would cost

Second
, sure drag aazywing and roll for it if I must. Shove him with the throbbing D drive people
Third,
 Make robo gus look more like gus-gus man gus
Show robo gus to gus-gus
Gus....heheh

Oh and that machine I have turn the dial to one and press the button aiming it at a non vital door.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:59:20 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2016, 09:39:06 pm »

"Eh, whatever works. I can go poke around some of the holes. Maybe I can get to a laser cannon that way, without getting into their line of sight."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2016, 09:47:35 pm »

"Eh, whatever works. I can go poke around some of the holes. Maybe I can get to a laser cannon that way, without getting into their line of sight."
go for it. If you find a better way in, let us know and wait for us. I don't want us going in in ones and twos.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2016, 10:10:54 pm »

RINGBOYZ HOLE POKER

Go poke around some of the holes that lead into the ring. Don't go more than a couple of rooms in, just looking for alternative ways into the ring that don't involve blowing an airlock.

If I lose radio contact, or weird shit starts happening, bug the fuck out

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2016, 10:53:16 pm »

[THROBBING D DRIVE]

Patiently wait for someone to join in exploration. If I become too bored, "accidentally" fall asleep. Otherwise, look at any data we have on Techyverse to waste time and be slightly better prepared.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2016, 11:01:39 pm »

[THROBBING D DRIVE]

Patiently wait for someone to join in exploration. If I become too bored, "accidentally" fall asleep. Otherwise, look at any data we have on Techyverse to waste time and be slightly better prepared.
((I'll send Azwing your way if I suceed in kidnapping give guidance to the mission for him))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2016, 12:56:18 am »

<<I'm literally just waiting for people, otherwise we seem about as prepared as ever, so anyone that joins is helping.>>

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2016, 12:59:26 am »

<<I'm literally just waiting for people, otherwise we seem about as prepared as ever, so anyone that joins is helping.>>
((for..hmmm let's say 8 tokens I'll give you a guys body. I've kinda been carrying him around with me since I looted his suit for the different systems. And the suit battery to recharge my multirole ))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2016, 01:57:48 am »

<<Well, I happen to have exactly...zero tokens. So I can't accept that. Sorry :V>>

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9