Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Mission: Confused Conquistador  (Read 18186 times)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission: Confused Conquistador
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2016, 07:09:29 pm »

[SEXUALVIOLENCE]

Spaz confirmed? SPAZ CONFIRMED! LETS GET THIS ORGY COLONIZATION STARTED!

Also, gus is coming too, does Gus AND Vincent being on this mission get us a loyalty bonus from the security crew? =P

((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2016, 08:32:02 pm »

[RINGBOYZ CORPSE TEAM]

"That's fine. Me and whoever else will poke around outside. If you get into trouble, radio for help and I'll bust through to try and help you. Can't guarantee I won't attract more attention though. If this ring is even paying attention."

Slowly make my to the corpses. Use my pokin poles to make sure no alt-universe alien death penii try and eat my robo face off.

If, and only if, I don't get an alien death penii to the face, haul several of the corpses off to the side. Search them for any obvious tracking units, or anything that could potentially fuck over us, or our universe even more than it already is.

Use the Spektr to cut them apart. Take my time, I'm not in a rush. Be sure to label the parts so the science guys know what went where. Load them up in the shuttle, stack them like cord wood to make them fit.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2016, 12:12:53 am »

[RINGBOYZ]
"I'll go inside too, I'm small enough to crawl through small spaces, and I can make things go loud if I need to."
Follow Ozarck, check out the airlock, perhaps see if it could be busted open? But only attempt this if the other holes don't go anywhere and Ozarck can't rip a way in himself.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2016, 01:41:55 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]

Take a closer look at those weapons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2016, 12:51:26 pm »

[RINGBOYZ AIRLOCK]

Get to the airlock, check it out, ect. Study any corpses on our way at greater detail from close up.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2016, 12:56:14 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]
"I'll just, um, follow whichever team has more safety for me I guess.  Being squishy human and all."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2016, 09:57:47 pm »

[THROBBING D DRIVE]

"Anyone want to come with me to explore an probably-artificial plane of apparent nothingness?"
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2016, 10:06:39 pm »

[THROBBING D DRIVE]
And Sexual Violence?!
First off Giggity, second off
What are you trying to tell use here Peacewise? Have you entered a kinky yet mildly violent relationship with you pc?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2016, 02:24:51 pm »

[RINGBOYZ AIRLOCK]

Get to the airlock, check it out, ect. Study any corpses on our way at greater detail from close up.
[RINGBOYZ]

Take a closer look at those weapons.
[RINGBOYZ]
"I'll go inside too, I'm small enough to crawl through small spaces, and I can make things go loud if I need to."
Follow Ozarck, check out the airlock, perhaps see if it could be busted open? But only attempt this if the other holes don't go anywhere and Ozarck can't rip a way in himself.
[RINGBOYZ CORPSE TEAM]

"That's fine. Me and whoever else will poke around outside. If you get into trouble, radio for help and I'll bust through to try and help you. Can't guarantee I won't attract more attention though. If this ring is even paying attention."

Slowly make my to the corpses. Use my pokin poles to make sure no alt-universe alien death penii try and eat my robo face off.

If, and only if, I don't get an alien death penii to the face, haul several of the corpses off to the side. Search them for any obvious tracking units, or anything that could potentially fuck over us, or our universe even more than it already is.

Use the Spektr to cut them apart. Take my time, I'm not in a rush. Be sure to label the parts so the science guys know what went where. Load them up in the shuttle, stack them like cord wood to make them fit.

Ringboyz

Well, as you can see, I have this exoskeleton ((heavy armored)), so I can probably handle breaking stuff inside, if I can fit. i don't know how tight it will be inside, but that's where I prefer to go. We'll try the airlock first, but there are all those holes, which look like thye were made rather violently, so getting in should be easy enough from them.

Dester Leads Ringboyz Team Airlock to the airlock and examines it for a way to get it to open, besides ripping it out of the hull. Also, Is the armor on the pat of the ring facing away from teh planet, or is it all round? Are we on the part of the hull facing the planet, or facing deep space. Did we see any moons orbiting this planet? what about additional planets in this system? What's the sun or suns like?
The weapons, from what you all can see, are indeed lasers. Quite large, and on rotating turret bases. Not the nice gimbal system humans have, something a bit more primitive. Several are still moving, very slightly, tracking something you can see in the vast vast distance.

The bodies, which you successfully retrieve without getting an alien penis to the face, are unusual. Unlike life you've seen before; they are heavy and very dense. They resemble, for lack of a better analog, conical carrots. They have a bright orange flesh that is dense and does not bend easily or to any great degree. Their entire body seems almost completely rigid, though the tendrils branching off it are more pliable. They move like leather over thick metal wire, flexing with some effort and then remaining in place afterwards. The eye stalks end in strange bunches of soft flesh, like a deep blue bunch of grapes with moth antennae sprouting up between the individual lobes. You would assume these are sensory organs, they seem too fragile and specialized for anything else. Their internal structure is a mystery as well; the structure in the eye stalks is fairly complex but when you slice into the body, beyond a dense central core that looks slightly different, it's almost as though everything is completely the same throughout the whole body. The limbs, judging by the thin tubes that seem to run their length, must be hydralic, though how they function is beyond you as the flesh attached to them is the same solid and seemingly unspecialized flesh as everywhere else.

The airlock is heavy, circular and lacks any obvious electronic controls. Instead, it has what looks like a manual release, an enormous crank like device that seems to be designed to be twisted like the cap on a bottle, which would no doubt activate some machinery inside the door itself.

The armor on the ring faces only away from the planet. You are on the inner part of the ring, the part facing the planet, as the outer part has laser cannons. There are no visible moons, but there do appear to be asteroid rings if your guess is correct about the sparkling haze in the distance.  You can't see any planets but planets are quite hard to see from a distance so you might see one and mistake it for a star. The sun looks similar to earth, maybe a touch closer to red giant than ours.

[SEXUALVIOLENCE]

Also, gus is coming too, does Gus AND Vincent being on this mission get us a loyalty bonus from the security crew? =P

[sexual intercourse violence]
*see deep infermary for full list of pre colonization actions/inactive looting, alot grabbing.
Try to also bring gunner bot the gunner bot from the team fund to show to gus.

Ok, so how do we do this? You want to just be launched off into that chunk of space or what? Because if you're cool with that, we can just do that.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2016, 02:49:45 pm »

RINGBOYZ CORPSE TEAM

"Huh. Odd. I think. I hope the science crews cam make more sense of this than I can."

Put a couple of intact bodies into the shuttle for the science crews. See if I can zoom in and see what the turrets are tracking. Use the shuttles cameras if need be. Don't move it, just zoom/scan whatever frequencies might help see that far.

If there are any disabled lasers that are floating about, or any that could be easily grabbed, hopefully without triggering some sort of alarm, grab several and examine. Be sure to save everything and store on the shuttle for the science crews. If possible save some mostly intact ones for them as well.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 02:54:33 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2016, 02:50:38 pm »

[Sexual violence]
Can I do my Inactive players (those flagged for deletion on the wiki) looting first? So I can have enough to get another alot and then some.
I wannna get me a mecha gus (aussault suit running on AI similar to a gunner bot) to go with robo gus (the gunner bot from team fund) and normal gus (gus gus).
Spoiler: full ahopping list (click to show/hide)

[/b]
So, my captain, what art we to do?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:05:58 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2016, 02:58:55 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]

Help with the lasercannon looting.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2016, 07:38:35 pm »

[SEXUALVIOLENCE]

[sexual intercourse violence]
*see deep infermary for full list of pre colonization actions/inactive looting, alot grabbing.
Try to also bring gunner bot the gunner bot from the team fund to show to gus.

Ok, so how do we do this? You want to just be launched off into that chunk of space or what? Because if you're cool with that, we can just do that.

Yes

"Honestly, we're just going to roam until we find a planet that seems to support our life, and settle it... anything more complicated just poses a risk to our species continued survival. We also approach situations with peace first, defense as a responce. Defense will likely be combined with retreat in order to minimize losses. This universe seems similar to ours, which means there is lots of space for us to find our own place."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 07:43:03 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2016, 08:43:44 pm »

Now may I humour thou with a question? Shall we bring'th a cloning tank or such? I beleive that Alots may prove a splendid source of food and fur. Most like a great oxen and the fine sheep.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2016, 09:49:52 pm »

Gus stares at Sir Jackson.

"That's a strange accent you got there, whatsit. What'd you say your name was again?"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9