Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Mission: Confused Conquistador  (Read 18162 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mission: Confused Conquistador
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2016, 09:56:00 pm »

Jackson pauses, taking a deep breath before speaking again
I am trying so far thus not to speak in the manner of mine homeland. It has is quite the struggle. Jackson is mine name. I made the enscriptions on Gus bot
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2016, 10:27:19 pm »

Gus is visibly alarmed. "Gus... Bot? Wait just one minute- are you sayin' there's a- a robot of me?!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2016, 10:28:50 pm »

Jackson tilts a gauntleted hand back and forth.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2016, 10:51:19 pm »

"Sorry pal, I don't speak that blind signin' stuff, you're gonna have to tell it to me straight. Yes or no- is there some kinda robo-Gus prancing around all covered in your encryptions, that I don't know about? Because I didn't authorize that, and I don't take kindly to people stealing my likeness and whatnot without my consent."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2016, 11:22:55 pm »

Jackson face palms
There is a distinct diff'rence betwixt thou and it. As it happens, it more made in thine hon'r.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2016, 11:43:34 pm »

"Wassat? My honor? Well, I... uh, I appreciate that. I am an honorable man... if a lil' rough around my edges, if you catch my drift.

I'm still gonna want t'meet the guy- the thing, when we get back. I don't want some robot version of me spillin' all my secrets and beans and memories and such to everybody that wants an earful. They aren't his anyway. Or findin' some other way of tarnishing my reputation to the good folks back on the Ol' Sword, or wherever it is he's gavallantin' around with my face."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 11:45:06 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2016, 11:54:51 pm »

Ringboyz: Airlock

Crank dat manual airlock mechanism! Do it gently at first, and with increasing force as necessary to get it moving, Try not to break the thing. Pray to Space Jesus! Also, Dester requests that the doc on the shuttle (the npc that Dester brought along) do a more detailed analysis of the corpses, See if he or she can glean any additional info.

If this doesn't work, and doesn't explode, we can always go in through the damage, probably. Keep me posted on what you discover about what the lasers are tracking. it's good to know that the ring is functional, at least in part, and that there is a potential hostile threat outside as well as whatever we are about to face inside.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2016, 12:25:38 am »

Jackson just blinks.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2016, 12:39:16 am »

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Will do. Looking to see what they're tracking right now."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2016, 02:22:52 am »

[RINGBOYZ AIRLOCK]

Assist with the airlock manual control if necessary. Explore what is behind it, but keep healthy dose of paranoia in mind.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2016, 12:49:34 pm »

"A cloning tank sounds like a good idea, although this conversation is making me wonder about your true intentions for it..."
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2016, 01:16:09 pm »

I doth proclaim forth Alots make fine mounts, fine food, and their hides for clothing! That is all I have to say on the matter.
Jackson pets Draco.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2016, 01:21:32 pm »

[Sexual Inadequency violence]

So can I tak3 gus bot the gunner bot? And get that new alot made out of the man I looted and tied to draco? The inactive guy from deep infermary looting.

Also could I have dragged Azywing with me? For a friend and servant of course!

Other then that take blue tooth speaker, hook it up to the extra suits com systems and battery and  have it set to play what ever song I tell it to
Then when we land, go out hide the speaker and connected systems and show the locals the music of our people

If still in slace then just hide it on the ship

Make damn well sure it is playing as loud as It can over the speakers of the suit, the bluetooth speaker, and all com systems except mine. Play it on loop.

Laugh evily
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 08:03:09 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2016, 06:51:55 pm »

((We're in space, aka not landing anywhere anytime soon.... also maybe act less evil around Vincent =p That way you can still roll evil and Vincent rolls halfway between neutral and good, and we can still get along =P))
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 06:55:28 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2016, 11:16:16 am »

RINGBOYZ CORPSE TEAM

"Huh. Odd. I think. I hope the science crews cam make more sense of this than I can."

Put a couple of intact bodies into the shuttle for the science crews. See if I can zoom in and see what the turrets are tracking. Use the shuttles cameras if need be. Don't move it, just zoom/scan whatever frequencies might help see that far.

If there are any disabled lasers that are floating about, or any that could be easily grabbed, hopefully without triggering some sort of alarm, grab several and examine. Be sure to save everything and store on the shuttle for the science crews. If possible save some mostly intact ones for them as well.

[RINGBOYZ]

Help with the lasercannon looting.
You cannot see what the turrets are tracking. Not with the optics you have at least. There aren't any that are just floating in open space...there are some that aren't moving and don't look active but you can't tell for sure if they're dead or just staying stationary. You'd have to go over into what would be their range of vision to see for sure.

Ringboyz: Airlock

Crank dat manual airlock mechanism! Do it gently at first, and with increasing force as necessary to get it moving, Try not to break the thing. Pray to Space Jesus! Also, Dester requests that the doc on the shuttle (the npc that Dester brought along) do a more detailed analysis of the corpses, See if he or she can glean any additional info.

If this doesn't work, and doesn't explode, we can always go in through the damage, probably. Keep me posted on what you discover about what the lasers are tracking. it's good to know that the ring is functional, at least in part, and that there is a potential hostile threat outside as well as whatever we are about to face inside.
[RINGBOYZ AIRLOCK]

Assist with the airlock manual control if necessary. Explore what is behind it, but keep healthy dose of paranoia in mind.

The info gathered on the bodies was with the help of the doc. You guys don't have the best scientific facilities on this shuttle.

The both of you together manage to open the manual airlock, though it takes about all the strength you can muster between the both of you. This race must have been very buff. Once you get the mechanism turned 90 or so degrees, something inside the door clicks and the mechanism stops moving. The door, a solid circular slab of metal, raises up and rolls to the side. Past it is what appears to be an airlock. There are a few monitors-- circular,  concave things that would probably be very hard to read with human eyes-- and a door at the far end with some sort of console next to it. The console has no monitor and no keyboard, instead it has a metal plate with an 8x8 grid of holes bored in it. They're quite thick, and pretty deep. Perhaps this is their keyboard equivalent?

[Sexual Inadequency violence]

So can I tak3 gus bot the gunner bot? And get that new alot made out of the man I looted and tied to draco? The inactive guy from deep infermary looting.

Also could I have dragged Azywing with me? For a friend and servant of course!

Other then that take blue tooth speaker, hook it up to the extra suits com systems and battery and  have it set to play what ever song I tell it to
Then when we land, go out hide the speaker and connected systems and show the locals the music of our people

If still in slace then just hide it on the ship

Make damn well sure it is playing as loud as It can over the speakers of the suit, the bluetooth speaker, and all com systems except mine. Play it on loop.

Laugh evily

[SEXUALVIOLENCE]

Spaz confirmed? SPAZ CONFIRMED! LETS GET THIS ORGY COLONIZATION STARTED!

Also, gus is coming too, does Gus AND Vincent being on this mission get us a loyalty bonus from the security crew? =P

[sexual intercourse violence]
*see deep infermary for full list of pre colonization actions/inactive looting, alot grabbing.
Try to also bring gunner bot the gunner bot from the team fund to show to gus.

Ok, so how do we do this? You want to just be launched off into that chunk of space or what? Because if you're cool with that, we can just do that.

Yes

"Honestly, we're just going to roam until we find a planet that seems to support our life, and settle it... anything more complicated just poses a risk to our species continued survival. We also approach situations with peace first, defense as a responce. Defense will likely be combined with retreat in order to minimize losses. This universe seems similar to ours, which means there is lots of space for us to find our own place."
Spaz, I sometimes have no idea what you're talking about. If azy is ok with being kidnapped, then he can be kidnapped. Or we can make this by force if you wanna roll it out. You can bring your bot and blue tooth stuff.

Alright so you're basically just gonna be dumped into a section of dark space between stars and planets. There are a few stars "Nearby" but thats a few lightyears away. What are we looking for as a target here or is deep space good enough?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9