Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Mission: Confused Conquistador  (Read 17653 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Mission: Confused Conquistador
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2016, 02:59:15 am »

"I think two should stay outside in case we need to open this from this side again."

I stay on outside for now, watching things.

((So this species literally writes by slapping keyboard with their dicks and they designed the keyboard that in mind? Maurice would love them.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2016, 10:47:03 am »

<<Well, I happen to have exactly...zero tokens. So I can't accept that. Sorry :V>>
((Perhaps we could make a trade for a weapon you have or something....Okay never imagined, fictionaly or not, bartering a comatos man's body. Well, guess I ought to make the best of it.))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2016, 11:30:21 pm »

<<I'll probably wait a bit and see what's going on. At the moment I have little use that I can think of for a comatos man. Or his body. Later, however...I might find a use for him.>>
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2016, 01:00:56 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]

Alright, I'd like to head toward the airlock then.
You're there now.

Ringboyz: Airlock of buffness

Dester Gree
I use every ounce of my intellect and auxiliary systems skill to reason out a viable method of getting in through this airlock. Maybe by using limbs from the corpses to poke into the holes or something. If that fails, I suggest to the others either laser shenanigans or going to one of the holes in the station and trying from there. if laser shenanigans are agreed upon, I scoot way back from the intended target.

Well, this doesn't remind me of attempting to communicate with interdimensional spiders or anything. Anyone know how to hack one of these things? Me neither.

Edit: how many of us can fit into the airlock at once? I'd like to close the outer door before attempting to open the inner one. also, to be clear, it took the combined strength of a heavy armored exoskeleton, and whatever Aoshima's character has, to open that door?
Yes, it took that much force. Door don't play around.

After a fair bit of consideration, you come to the conclusion that regardless of the solution here, you either need to find a manual way to open the door or a way to get the power on because these keypad things aren't gonna work with no power. You search around a bit and find, nestled in the ceiling in a small cubbyhole, what looks like a metal pry bar. You pop it out and examine the inner airlock door. The bar fits a hole on the edge of the face of the inner airlock door. It looks like, with enough strength, the door is went to be sort of "rolled to the side manually, down a track that runs along the floor.

Ringboyz: Keyboard Of Confusinity
Enter through the airlock.
Hmmm contemplatively.

"I could always just blow up the door if you guys need me to."
You enter the airlock and make various thinking noises.

RINGBOYZ HOLE POKER

Go poke around some of the holes that lead into the ring. Don't go more than a couple of rooms in, just looking for alternative ways into the ring that don't involve blowing an airlock.

If I lose radio contact, or weird shit starts happening, bug the fuck out

You float out to one of the more damaged sections and poke your head in. The damaged sections are in a heck of a state of disrepair; their internal structures are shattered and there's floating bits of debris everywhere forming a haze of metal shards, plastic chunks and insulation foam. You have to literally shove your way through it to get a look at anything. From what you can see a lot of this stuff seems to be life support systems; there's some familiar looking gas scrubbing filters here and water purification systems, as well as temperature regulation stuff.

[THROBBING D DRIVE]

Patiently wait for someone to join in exploration. If I become too bored, "accidentally" fall asleep. Otherwise, look at any data we have on Techyverse to waste time and be slightly better prepared.
We have...not much data. Huh. We didn't look at this one very hard.

[sexual Tension violence]
First,
 I want to get another alot made thanks to the doctor using the body of the guy I looted and tied to my alot ask what it would cost

Second
, sure drag aazywing and roll for it if I must. Shove him with the throbbing D drive people
Third,
 Make robo gus look more like gus-gus man gus
Show robo gus to gus-gus
Gus....heheh

Oh and that machine I have turn the dial to one and press the button aiming it at a non vital door.

5 token

Alright, dragged.

I have no earthly idea what you're talking about.

What are you...(searches wiki)... a fucking random alien object from christmas 2013(!)? I have no idea what that thing does anymore. Not even a little.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2016, 01:09:58 pm »

[Sexual Metaphores violence]
Can I trade in the alien object for 5 tokens then or for a new alien device?
Since it's not going to be doing anything.
And I'm going to dump azywng on chaotic skies...unless I can sell him for 5 tokens.

As for the gus part, I want to modify the gunner bot with gus carved i to the side of it too look like gus
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 01:24:43 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2016, 01:28:08 pm »

[RINGBOYZ]

Stand around outside.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2016, 02:04:15 pm »

Ringboyz: engineering solutions

Alright, whoever is coming in through the airlock, get in here. We're closing the outer lock now and opening the inner. I don't see a way to power the lock from here - I bet that comes from inside, or will power up automatically when the outer lock closes. Either way, I think this crowbar and that slot are our best option.

After everyone who wants in comes into the airlock, I, and whoever helps me, pulls the outer lock shut and latched. then We use the crowbar in the suggested slot to roll the inner door sideways. We try not to break the crowbar or the door.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2016, 02:31:14 pm »

Sexual Violence

Spaz, I sometimes have no idea what you're talking about. If azy is ok with being kidnapped, then he can be kidnapped. Or we can make this by force if you wanna roll it out. You can bring your bot and blue tooth stuff.

Alright so you're basically just gonna be dumped into a section of dark space between stars and planets. There are a few stars "Nearby" but thats a few lightyears away. What are we looking for as a target here or is deep space good enough?

Basically: since this universe seems pretty similar to our home universe, we're just going to keep planet hopping until we find one suitable for human life. At that point if I was able to fit an autocolony kit on the colony ship, we'll deploy it. If not, we'll set the colony up manually. I had us dropped in the middle of nowhere in order to lessen the chance we'll bump into whatever civilization was blocking protiens from forming in the psuedo humans. So nearby a star with possible "earth-like" planets would be the preference

missed?

Edit: Oh! Thanks ZBridges, the missing tag is probably why it was missed!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 03:54:12 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2016, 02:46:12 pm »

RINGBOYZ: ANTI-ALTERED AIRLOCK

Get inside the airlock and use my muscles on what they need to be used for. Like closing outer door and helping to push inner one aside.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2016, 02:54:33 pm »

RINGBOYZ AIRLOCK SHENANIGANS

Help with opening the airlock. Explore the rooms around the airlock. Use pokin poles to check for traps.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2016, 03:37:22 pm »

[SEXUAL VIOLENCE]

Disregard!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 01:55:37 am by ZBridges »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2016, 12:45:31 am »

[Ringboyz hotline]

"I think we can safely say why this planet isn't inhabited and this artificial ring was. Frequent massive meteor showers. Inhabitants escaped their doomed planet, built this ring, but in the end they couldn't protect their fragile home. If we want to colonize this planet, we must invest heavily on meteor shields, far superiour shields than mere lasers. I think series of automanipulators should do the trick. Of course we need to check the planet too before jumping into conclusions, but it seems very clear for me."
Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2016, 07:35:22 am »

[Ringboyz Chatbox]

"Perhaps the meteors tended to happen later in the life cycle of this civilization, once it was a spacefaring culture. and perhaps the bombardment wasn't natural. In fact, perhaps the ringdwellers weren't natives either. ut yes, shielding would seem to be a priority. Alongside discovering any other remnants of civilization around these parts."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2016, 10:56:18 am »

[RINGBOYZ]

Stand around outside.

Well...float around.

Ringboyz: engineering solutions

Alright, whoever is coming in through the airlock, get in here. We're closing the outer lock now and opening the inner. I don't see a way to power the lock from here - I bet that comes from inside, or will power up automatically when the outer lock closes. Either way, I think this crowbar and that slot are our best option.

After everyone who wants in comes into the airlock, I, and whoever helps me, pulls the outer lock shut and latched. then We use the crowbar in the suggested slot to roll the inner door sideways. We try not to break the crowbar or the door.
RINGBOYZ: ANTI-ALTERED AIRLOCK

Get inside the airlock and use my muscles on what they need to be used for. Like closing outer door and helping to push inner one aside.
RINGBOYZ AIRLOCK SHENANIGANS

Help with opening the airlock. Explore the rooms around the airlock. Use pokin poles to check for traps.
You guys close the outer door and then open the inner one. It takes a hell of a lot of effort, even between you three, but the pry bar seems to hold up quite well. You roll the door open just enough to squeeze in. There's there's a hiss of atmosphere when the door opens, but a scan shows it to be mostly co2 and nitrogen, with almost no oxygen. The room beyond the airlock is dark, quiet and deserted. It's fairly large though; an antechamber of sorts filled with space suits, tools and what look like maneuvering packs. There's no power here either.  The lasers on the outer side of the ring must either be autonomously powered, or only part of the station has lost power.

[Sexual Metaphores violence]
Can I trade in the alien object for 5 tokens then or for a new alien device?
Since it's not going to be doing anything.
And I'm going to dump azywng on chaotic skies...unless I can sell him for 5 tokens.

As for the gus part, I want to modify the gunner bot with gus carved i to the side of it too look like gus

No. You're not even in our universe.
Ok.
Is Gus a dog? Because the gunnerbot walks on all fours so unless gus is a dog it's gonna look pretty weird.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2016, 11:40:32 am »

RINGBOYZ INSIDE

Lights on. I'll take one of those probable maneuvering packs. Then I move to the next door and as soon as others are ready I'll open it, but making sure to not stand in front of it in case it is trapped.

"What was atmospheric composition of the planet? Does it match with this one?"
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9