Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you tired of the constant boredom hiatuses?

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
I don't care enough about this forum game to be.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to twitch turn 15: What are we gonna do tonight, brain?  (Read 25911 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to twitch: a first-time RTD
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2016, 06:20:32 am »

(AS NEIGHBOR)Jimmy attempted to drop kick my instrument. Remove his skin and don my newly made Jimmysuit.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 08:30:30 am »

Aaand, my mom irl suggested an action for little jimmy. I'm loving how this is turning out.

Fill up on life, magic, and manna.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2016, 09:12:09 am »

Evacuate the transports
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2016, 10:17:18 am »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2016, 11:05:37 am »

summon a talking frog

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2016, 11:41:13 am »

I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2016, 11:45:20 am »

Neighbor: Talk a summon frat.

GLORIOUS LEADER:
DO ALL THIS SHITE:
upgrade all civilians to warbots, invade the north.

inspect the trees, improve them.

make self shine with glory.

kill assassins.

summon xantlos.

make sure the bug spray really sprays bugs.

tighten the belt.

titan The Belt.

eat breakfast.

get a better chef.

use old chef to train new chef.

make the minors gas the miners.

aquire raptors.

release raptors into the wild.

do not forget that the capital is a wild place.

taze everything.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 11:55:55 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2016, 12:08:24 pm »

Whip out a gameboy and start playing Pokemon Red.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2016, 05:34:48 pm »

...i'm going to have to post to turn every day to keep up with you guys, aren't I?
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2016, 05:40:51 pm »

Yep.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2016, 09:55:52 pm »

...i'm going to have to post to turn every day to keep up with you guys, aren't I?
You could limit the players.  Grab the first 3 or 5 or 7 players that posted, then run a suggestion game with limited input.  it'd help your load out.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2016, 10:04:21 pm »

You could limit the players.  Grab the first 3 or 5 or 7 players that posted, then run a suggestion game with limited input.  it'd help your load out.
If I did that, then this Wouldnt be roll to twitch! It'd be, like, roll to sort of like, wiggle or fidget or something.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2016, 10:06:20 pm »

If I did that, then this Wouldnt be roll to twitch! It'd be, like, roll to sort of like, wiggle or fidget or something.
That's fair.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2016, 02:11:28 am »

Alright, lets do this. Next turn incoming. ...not quite in chronological order.

PTW
Beg pardon?
Dropkick instrument. Congratulate self.
[5]
You masterfully wrench the instrument out of your neighbor's hands and dropkick it clear across the landscape. You congratulate yourself heartily -- that kick must have broken some records!
Do the Russian Squat Dance
[3]
You attempt to do the Russian squat dance which you're pretty sure is called hopuk dancing, but you somehow end up doing a one-man conga instead. It's still a fitting victory dance.
(AS NEIGHBOR)Jimmy attempted to drop kick my instrument. Remove his skin and don my newly made Jimmysuit.
[1]
Jimmy's neighbor takes offence! Their tension increases! Suddenly, entirely out of left field, your neighbor runs up and tickles you aggressively. What's the point of his actions?
Fill up on life, magic, and manna.
[5]
Better prepare for the epic quest ahead! Chanting an ancient adventurer's mantra, your life, magic and manna fill to a whole 100% of all 3!
Evacuate the transports
[4]
You order that everyone in the village immediately abandon their vehicles! Several people comply, and when the dust clears there is a lone water buffalo-drawn cart, yours for the taking. You now have a ride.
summon a talking frog
[5]
Spending some magic, you summon a rather verbose talking frog! It greets you, calling you a hooligan for dropkicking your neighbor's instrument. What's this frog's deal?
summon a talking frog Cat.
[1]
You attempt to summon an assassin for this snobbish jerk! Your spell fizzles.
Neighbor: Talk a summon frat.

GLORIOUS LEADER:
DO ALL THIS SHITE:
upgrade all civilians to warbots, invade the north.

inspect the trees, improve them.

make self shine with glory.

kill assassins.

summon xantlos.

make sure the bug spray really sprays bugs.

tighten the belt.

titan The Belt.

eat breakfast.

get a better chef.

use old chef to train new chef.

make the minors gas the miners.

aquire raptors.

release raptors into the wild.

do not forget that the capital is a wild place.

taze everything.
Holy shit.
Let's take that list in order.
[6]
Your neighbor suddenly intones a summon frat, an epic-level mantra which is capable of empowering and controlling summoned frog or cat type creatures! The verbose frog suddenly grows into an enraged talkative werefrog! However, instead of seizing control like you expected him to, he strengthens your own bond with the werefrog by an incredible amount! What a swell guy! You're going to have to find a way to show him you care.

You are now the GLORIOUS LEADER of the kingdom, and it is time to do some glorious leading!
[3]
Your warbot creation process is so far only working on about s third of the subjects. You manage to annex a few cities off of the northern countries.
[6]
The trees are horribly drab, so you give them a few more apocalypses. The trees are now 50 feet tall and breathe fire, nobody knows how to stop them melting everyone.
[6]
You make yourself shine with so much glory that yourself and most if your subjects are now blind.
[3]
You mildly maim the members of an assassin ring.

Welp, you've cleared your agenda for now. Maybe you can do more on the next turn!

You are now little Jimmy again.
search for adventury things!
[6]
you hop in your cart and set off adventuring. After about an hour of roaming around the landscape, you StumbleUpon an old abandoned dwarf fortress! You do so by walking over a rather poorly constructed floor of theirs. The floor immediately crumbles, sending you falling down hundreds of Z levels of fortress. You continue falling all the way down through layers and layers of stone, passing caves and caverns and water reactors but no unmined ore or gems, until you eventually pass the magna sea and fall straight down into hell. Fortunately, the floor is made out of Featherwood here, And the landing doesn't hurt a bit. You are now in the ruins of a hell fortress. What an Adventureworthy location!
Whip out a gameboy and start playing Pokemon Red.
[1]
You're pretty sure gameboys haven't been invented yet! Or maybe the dwarves have made one. You suppose you'll find out.

Status at end of turn:
Life:100%. Magic:80%. Manna:100% Inventory: pants, sword, Buffalo-drawn cart. Companions: obedient werefrog, water buffalo. Location: Hell fortress, bottom of entry tube
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:51:10 pm by ironsnake345 »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2016, 03:48:08 am »

Don't NPCs only get up to 4 actions?
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15