Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you tired of the constant boredom hiatuses?

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
I don't care enough about this forum game to be.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to twitch turn 15: What are we gonna do tonight, brain?  (Read 25986 times)

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to twitch: a first-time RTD
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2016, 02:53:00 am »

Ok I'm just going to say it.

I'm on vacation right now, so I'm going to be even LESS reliable than otherwise.

I am now making a point to chip away at this turn, action by action for however long it takes, and actually freakin' do this turn.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2016, 02:58:37 am »

Turn progress: Complete!

>Retrieve arms from chest.
[5]
Time to explore hell! You immediately stumble upon a chest! As you open it, a glorious light shines from within. You reach inside and hoist above your head... Your fake arms from back home? You swear, you really wish that random imps would just STOP stealing your crap and squirreling it away in random chests!

Summon some eldritch horrors.
[5]
You cast another spell, a really big one this time, and a hole is torn in reality! As the rift widens, you feel dizzy as reality warps and piles of eldritch horrors, the sight of which would drive most insane, with an appearance one would call horrifying before witnessing it and beautiful after the sight ruins their mind, tumble forth from the growing rift! Finally, the spell is finished, and the rift snaps shut, and all is normal, save for the horrors now present. Fortunately, they seem obedient, and they cannot take your sanity as the twitch curse has beat them to it!

Magically summon a laptop, and post a random action for you to do on this thread, thus shattering the fourth wall.
[4]
Time for some fun. You summon a laptop successfully with a simple spell, log onto bay12forums.com by hacking some random loser's account, and post some actions on something which looks cool: a mix between an RTD and a suggestion game. However, your actions aren't quite so random!

Attempt to give yourself "gaming" powers, such as those of Han-Jee Han or like the ones in Percy Jackson & The Game (Fanfiction on Fanfiction.net)
Also, attempt to pass gas/cut the cheese/fart
[1]
You decide to give yourself an edge by channeling manna to-
OH GOD! REALITY! SO MUCH REALITY! IT HURTS! IT HUUUUURTS!!!

...suffice to say, you do NOT have gaming powers. In fact, you nearly lost your interface to all the reality you just accidentally assaulted yourself with. That was close!
[4]
you let rip a fairly quiet squeaker.

Dance a merry hornpipe on the prone body of the neighbour. Ensure prone-ness first, if necessary.
why, that's a wonderful idea! Thank your neighbor by showing him a skillful display of dancing! You climb the long staircase up and out of the fortress and navigate all the way to your neighbor's house. Sure enough, there he is standing outside! Why won't he stop standing? You need to solve this somehow.
Summon up the Strength of your Scottish Ancestors, Grab the Nearest Telephone poll, and Throw it At your Neighbor!
But don't do anything to the telephone pollsters.
That'll do it!
[2]
you focus your being and attempt to summon up the strength of your ancestors, but it just won't flow! You lift with all your might, but only manage to tip the pole over.
[3]
You have a quick exchange with the telephone pollsters. It is cut short, and you walk off awkwardly. You guess you'll just have to deck your neighbor in order to dance on him.
[1]
You get a good run-up to dropkick your neighbor to the floor, but you trip and do the splits. Ouch! This hornpipe isn't going to happen. You solemnly return to the fort.

Become sneaky.  Explore!!!
[1]
Within a single step, you activate an explosive trap which hurts a bit, but is so loud that now all the demons know where you are. So sneaky!

King:Continue doing that list.
Marvellous Idea, glad I thought of it!
[6]
You summon a powerful demon from hell by the name of Xantlos! He doesn't seem too happy about this, and quickly begins wrecking your shit!
[3]
You don't have time for puns. You pick up a can of bug spray and spritz an annoying fly right out of the air. Good enough.
[3]
You tighten the belt, and your pants have achieved mild looseness, as opposed to complete looseness.
[4]
Your belt becomes a titan! You are now the first glorious leader to have a belt titan. It works, but DAMN, your pants are heavy!

The GLORIOUS LEADER can do no more this turn. You are now little Jimmy again.

Look for an boss monster to fight
[1]
It would appear that nothing wants anything to do with you right now! Despite the fact that you are absolutely surrounded by powerful demons who know exactly where you are and what you're doing, none of them are turning up anywhere! They must just not like humans.

Scream at a tree until it blows up
[6]
Returning to the surface, you locate a tree and dodge a blast of dragonfire from its branches! Inhaling deeply, you scream the force of a thousand exploding suns and the tree is destroyed in a thermonuclear blast! You get caught in the blast, and almost killed! (That hit did 80% damage.)

Current status:
Life:5%. Magic:35%. Manna:80% Inventory: pants, sword, Buffalo-drawn cart, fake arms, laptop. Companions: obedient werefrog, water buffalo, pile of obedient eldritch horrors. Location: Hell fortress, bottom of entry tube
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 08:53:46 pm by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2016, 10:51:09 am »

start exploring!

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2016, 01:23:44 pm »

Keep your guard up! Carelessness will find no clemency in this place!

Poohbah

• Bay Watcher
  • I hope I win the big cash.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2016, 02:06:02 pm »

Explode trees by screaming at them

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2016, 10:47:06 pm »

count actions of post after next as a 6
Explain the damn magic system
Automatically roll 1 on the next five actions.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:44:14 pm by ironsnake345 »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2016, 10:58:59 pm »

count next posted action as a 6

Allow ironsnake345 To Tell you what to do.
Avoid Harming ironsnake345.
Do NOT Go Genocide Route On Hell.
Do NOT Gain Meta Powers
Do NOT Kick ironsnake345 345 times.

You Were asking for this Right?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2016, 11:36:19 pm »

count next posted action as a 6

Allow ironsnake345 To Tell you what to do.
Avoid Harming ironsnake345.
Do NOT Go Genocide Route On Hell.
Do NOT Gain Meta Powers
Do NOT Kick ironsnake345 345 times.

You Were asking for this Right?
Clever, very clever.
You do realize that if I roll a 1 on that, those are all going to be 6's, right?
Also, no. I was asking for people to realize that could be done.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:45:00 pm by ironsnake345 »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2016, 12:43:00 pm »

Troll your creator by allowing yourself to post one action which will ALWAYS succeed each turn, until the end of the game.
Explode all 1s and 6s into another roll determining just how bad/good things go for the rest of the turn.

I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2016, 09:05:57 pm »

roll a 6-sided die in order to determine how successful your entire next turn will be.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2016, 07:03:38 am »

Order (nicely) our horrors to defend us from our (Jimmy and us twitch curse voices) enemies (that aren't ourselves or the twitch curse (unless some of the horrors are mind-controlled into trying to harm us or otherwise become our enemies; they can be attacked)).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2016, 02:18:25 pm »

I didn't abandon this thread! I'm just on vacation and have skewed priorities.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2016, 12:08:54 am »

To be fair, you probably have correct priorities, not skewed ones

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2016, 01:38:41 pm »

To be fair, you probably have correct priorities, not skewed ones
Well, I guess I meant that my priorities are skewed off of what they normally are, but when I say skewed priorities it kind it indicates that my priorities are not what they should be, doesn't it? Heh.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2016, 08:55:18 pm »

Vacation's over and I'm finally back in action! There will, once again, be several turns a week, and even if I do not complete turns at first, I'm ready to actually maintain this thread instead of leaving it to rot.

TL;DR: I'm back, baby!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15