Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 69

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild: SEQUEL ANNOUNCED  (Read 97974 times)

JumpingJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild
« Reply #270 on: July 03, 2016, 06:19:38 pm »

If it's worthwhile/not crap and isn't content cut straight from the main game for the sake of making it DLC then I might not mind. It kinda depends.
Clothing DLC is best DLC.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'M NOT HERE TO CHAT, I'M HERE TO DANCE OVER YOUR DEFEAT.
Imagine how much more exciting the dinosaur exhibits would be if we had necromancers.
Sigtext

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 03, 2016, 06:30:20 pm »

Did that game actually have DLC?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 03, 2016, 07:19:32 pm »

... maybe? That anniversary edition thing might count. It'd be a stretch but you could make the argument.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 03, 2016, 08:37:43 pm »

Maybe we'll get armor for Epona.
... maybe? That anniversary edition thing might count. It'd be a stretch but you could make the argument.
...What anniversary edition?

Speaking of Tri Force Heroes, has anyone here played it?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 03, 2016, 08:39:54 pm »

If I had friends I might've picked it up. As it stands I'm the only one of them that has a 3ds

JumpingJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 03, 2016, 08:54:54 pm »

Maybe we'll get armor for Epona.
Oh you~

If I had friends I might've picked it up. As it stands I'm the only one of them that has a 3ds
Same. Kinda sad, but understandable. Not everyone can afford a premium handheld Japanese entertainment machine.
Imagine how much more exciting the dinosaur exhibits would be if we had necromancers.
Sigtext

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 03, 2016, 09:01:32 pm »

It's more the fact that there is nothing on it they want to play. The only reason I even have one is because of Monster Hunter.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 03, 2016, 09:14:00 pm »

I used to have friends with 3DSes. Both of them moved away. :c

...Reading the plot for TFH, I feel like this really, really shouldn't be counted as canon. Ever. I somehow feel vaguely insulted this is supposed to be a sequel to Link Between Worlds.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 04, 2016, 08:07:04 am »

...What anniversary edition?

Speaking of Tri Force Heroes, has anyone here played it?
... I only just now realized you folks weren't talking about the four swords one. I didn't even know triforce heroes existed >_>

But yeah, TFS had an anniversary edition that could maybe be argued counts as dlc.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

JumpingJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 04, 2016, 01:33:53 pm »

It's more the fact that there is nothing on it they want to play. The only reason I even have one is because of Monster Hunter.
Ah, just as understandable. I never even considered buying a 3DS before Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were announced. It's really a testament to something that I have well over a dozen GBA and Gamecube games, about a dozen Wii and DS games, and only a handful of 3DS games. Whether that's due to my sense of quality tastes changing over time or not, I can't say.

...Reading the plot for TFH, I feel like this really, really shouldn't be counted as canon. Ever. I somehow feel vaguely insulted this is supposed to be a sequel to Link Between Worlds.
...That's canon? That's considered part of the grand overarching story, but "MAH BOI" isn't? ???
Sigtext

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 04, 2016, 02:53:03 pm »

I vote MAH BOI for canon instead of spirit tracks and all that triforce heroes and dynasty warriors spinoff trash :v
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 04, 2016, 02:53:53 pm »

how dare you say that about spirit tracks

Hyrule Warriors isn't even canon anyway, don't worry.
Black lives matter.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 04, 2016, 03:44:24 pm »

...That's canon? That's considered part of the grand overarching story, but "MAH BOI" isn't? ???
Yep, nestled snugly between Link Between Worlds and Zelda I. I don't know why they couldn't have just brought Vaati back for the... fourth (?) time instead of what reads like a fairy tale without a lesson :v

Speaking of the CD-i games, I always thought that outside of the weird Russian animation and mediocre Zelda II gameplay, the setup of Wand of Gamelon had some interesting ideas in it not seen in the main series games, namely the existence of other countries* and Ganon attacking said other countries.

EDIT
how dare you say that about spirit tracks
Fullmetal Train Conductor Spirit Tracks needs a prequel, if anything. Who killed Malladus the first time, so that he could be resurrected in the first place? Is Malladus secretly Ganon? What gives?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 03:55:36 pm by Tawa »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 04, 2016, 03:58:26 pm »

I vote MAH BOI for canon instead of spirit tracks and all that triforce heroes and dynasty warriors spinoff trash :v
Spirit Tracks at least has more going for it than old memery.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 04, 2016, 04:23:06 pm »

The god(ess?)es actually locked him up with magic train chains. He's not dead, he's the magical equivalent of Venom when The Phantom Pain starts and Cole giving him Zelda's body is Ocelot giving you your arm and stuff.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 69