Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Update 1.06 - Test version for 43.03, lots of fixes and GUI options.  (Read 15565 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
Re: Update 1.06 - Test version for 43.03, lots of fixes and GUI options.
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2016, 01:03:59 pm »

Y'know, I was wondering about the duplicate booze names as well. I just assumed it was a minor oversight due to copying the drink related stuff for those new 'shrooms.

Rekov

• Bay Watcher
  • Elf Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 05:54:24 pm »

I don't know exactly how Patreon works, but I think there is a "donate per release" option. Maybe you should consider that, Meph.

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 07:52:38 pm »

Nother bug in 1.06; I turned on Earth Strikes Back, and awakened stones don't work.  In the previous version, I had a Miner get mauled by a Granite almost immediately.  In this version however, I have received the announcement twice, but no critter appeared.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 08:00:35 pm »

Nother bug in 1.06; I turned on Earth Strikes Back, and awakened stones don't work.  In the previous version, I had a Miner get mauled by a Granite almost immediately.  In this version however, I have received the announcement twice, but no critter appeared.
Is this in the main build or the experimental build?  I haven't had a chance to test drive 1.06 yet (and won't be able to tonight, real life won't leave me alone), but hopefully I can troubleshoot tomorrow.

Does anything appear in the console window, or in stderr.log?
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2016, 08:09:49 pm »

Well, in the release before this one I had the same problem. Haven't encountered any living stone yet on this release.

Said something about create-unit not being a valid command or something, and if it helps, I also got a message saying that "dtools/reaction-trigger is not a recognized command"

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2016, 08:27:20 pm »

Well, in the release before this one I had the same problem. Haven't encountered any living stone yet on this release.

Said something about create-unit not being a valid command or something, and if it helps, I also got a message saying that "dtools/reaction-trigger is not a recognized command"
Ditto, and I'm using the experimental build (1.06).  In the previous version, Awakened Stone appeared immediately following the announcement of 'incurred wrath'.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2016, 08:40:48 pm »

Maybe something isn't downloading right in the scripts then?

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2016, 10:19:02 pm »

The dtools one is harmless (it's a typo in the Kobold mode initialization, but the typo is in a duplicated line).  The create-unit one of the culprit.  Do you get the same message if you type create-unit -help in the console?  When I get a chance to sit down with MW I'll check exactly what scripts are where.  Quite a lot changed in the TESB update, and the readme file might not have been clear enough for Meph to figure out where everything needs to be.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2016, 10:32:43 pm »

Nope. odd. Will see if I get the same issue with the awakened stones this time around.
EDIT

Yeah, no dice. And here I was hoping to see my miners band together to fight rockmen.  :(

EDIT II: Alright, so... SOmething strange happened. The awakened stone spawned, but uhm... It's about 46 z's away from where it should be.

quintilius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2016, 02:10:22 am »

In 43.03 - built a scriptorium - and though it does chew up the resources it doesnt produce a book at the end. I checked the raws, and it looks right. It's a 100 probability (i thought maybe there was a failure chance - so i tried it a couple times before poking around).  The dwarf goes in, TSKs all the elements, then poof - nothing.  I've looked through 'tools' where they used to appear, tried to write different books etc.

zukar

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2016, 04:07:50 am »

seem to have a weird problem trying to get hermit mode to work, it appears to be killing off the 7 starting dwarfs but isnt spawning the hermit, so I get the "your settlement has crumbled" message. tried genning a new world and selecting a few different races for the hermit (goblins, dwarfs + a few different animal men) but the end result is always the same. this in the 1.06 42 version.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 04:11:59 am by zukar »

zakhad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2016, 08:25:04 am »

I love how toady basically invalidated the workflow plugin

Been out of the loop for a few weeks whats changed with workflow?
LP'er

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2016, 08:29:32 am »

I love how toady basically invalidated the workflow plugin

Been out of the loop for a few weeks whats changed with workflow?
Nothing changed with workflow, but the new version of DF as of 0.43 has a new work manager screen where you can add conditions, standing orders, repeating jobs, etc and even specify by material and restrict to specific workshops. It's pretty nice.

twryst

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2016, 02:54:48 am »

Hello!
@Dirst Perhaps it's just that I can't find the workshop, but in MWDF2016 I can't find the tribute workshop when I'm playing Orcs or Succubi. Haven't checked yet with other races, and I definitely have all of the mod enabled in the GUI. In both modes I do actually get attacked by living stone, and find hidden gems, have pet rocks, and have the option to plant gem vines.

Where should I check to see what's wrong?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2016, 03:06:41 am »

I don't know exactly how Patreon works, but I think there is a "donate per release" option. Maybe you should consider that, Meph.
And charge people four times a month instead of once?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4