Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Not Normal: The Experiments (4/4)  (Read 2821 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Not Normal: The Experiments (4/4)
« on: June 17, 2016, 11:53:07 pm »

The ad was for some volunteers to assist in medical research. They wanted people who were willing to possibly die horribly for lots of money. Of course there were lots of volunteers. Only four would be chosen.

"Hello." The receptionist said to each of the would be body bag stuffers, "Take a form, fill it out, and turn it in."

This is a game that I have been thinking about for a while. I took some ideas from Infamous, a few books, and movies. I will only accept four people. If I don't post a turn for a day to a week, assume I don't have any internet connection, whatsoever. It happens at least once per day, possibly more than once. I will update as often as I physically can. If I need to, I'll even run down my friend's house to post.

Spoiler: The Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Example (click to show/hide)

Residential Madmen/Patients:
  • Spoiler: CrazyAbe (click to show/hide)
  • Spoiler: ATH (click to show/hide)
  • Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)
  • Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:49:06 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Not Normal: The Experiments (0/4) (Spots open)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 11:55:35 pm »

sheet later
Black lives matter.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 12:52:38 pm »

OK.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 01:07:34 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Question: What do you mean by "Favorite Material/Energy type"? Because other then that I am done...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 01:28:30 pm »

What I mean is, you essentially choose a material like metal, water, wood, etc. Or an energy, like electricity, Radiation, light, etc.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 01:48:41 pm »

((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 04:46:17 pm »

Will post character.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 04:53:49 pm »

Okay then. Two out of four. Two remaing to post a sheet.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 06:21:27 pm »

10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: Not Normal: The Experiments (3/4) (1 Patient left)
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2016, 06:40:36 pm »

Okay, if we get another person to submit a sheet, we'll start. I still have yet to see anything from SB, so anyone can have this last slot. *Note: There will be no Wiatlist.*

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not Normal: The Experiments (3/4) (1 Patient left)
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2016, 09:59:45 pm »

Here's a sheet for that last spot.

Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: Not Normal: The Experiments (4/4)
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2016, 10:50:43 pm »

Okay then. All forms have been filled. I will start this tomorrow.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2016, 09:59:02 am »

NOT NORMAL

"Welcome to H&S Genetics, have a seat. We will call you when we're ready." The four volunteers that were chosen sit in rather comfy leather chairs. They were chosen out of two hundred fifty-seven possible candidates. The conditions were that you stayed at the Lab for two months after the first test. One by one each person was called back. The procedures were the same for all of them. They were led into an examination room and given a shot of colored fluid labeled as Alpha, Beta, Gamma, or Delta. After which new clothes were distributed among the patients. Each was ushered into their own private, luxury quarters. Each had a TV, a game console of their choice, movies, books, etc. This was their new home for the next few months. Four days after injection each was called into a secret room for a personal test. This is where we begin to see the change.

Jason Jackson

The scientists push you into a room, almost pitch black. One of them, an elderly man by the name of Hans Dalton, turns on an entire ceiling of blacklights, revealing row upon row of materials, elements, flames, lights, and various machines doing random things.
  The elderly doctor turns to you and says in a heavy Austrian accent, "Look around you, Mr. Jackson. I want you to start walking around in between the rows and look at the objects and materials. I want you to look for anything particularly interesting. Tell me when you do."

Lex Sutherland

At the same time as Jason went to do his thing, you were herded into a seperate, but similar room. A woman, named Clarice Usrey, gives the same instructions as Hans in the other room.

Alex Raman

Same story as Jason for you, but later.

Damian Johnson

Same story as Lex, but later.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2016, 10:05:03 am »

Lex nods getting up and gives a tired smile messing with her scarf looking through the aisles.
"This.... Is quite fascinating......"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2016, 10:36:56 am »

Jason Jackson Walks down And around Looking for Something...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4