Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Not Normal: The Experiments (4/4)  (Read 2812 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: Not Normal: The Experiments (4/4)
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 10:38:18 am »

Everyone can do their actions, as later meant that time wise, not turn wise. You guys enter the same rooms just a few minutes after they leave. I don't count it as a seperate turn.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 02:20:44 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 10:38:30 am »

((Accidentally posted the above twice.))
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 02:21:17 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2016, 02:47:08 pm »

Damian walks down the aisles of materials and machines, nothing really catching his attention until he passes by machines with moving parts. He stops at each one, noting the way they move before continuing on and waiting for something to interest him.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 03:33:46 pm »

((I'll give it another  thirty minutes before I go ahead without YM))

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2016, 09:19:50 am »

Jason Jackson

You walk about until you appear upon a bowl of blood. It almost physically attracts you. You note it, and a strange notice of the raging fire underneath a giant cauldron. But that second one was just a notice of the intensity of the fire. You report it to the scientist and he tells you to go into another room for some physical examinations and a blood test.

Lex Sutherland

You give Dr. Usrey a tired and fleeting smile. She looks on as you start to move down the first aisle. It was actually kind of creepy. There were a few bowls laid on seperate, but nearby pedestals. You stop and feel a connection to all of them, one is filled with water, another bowl full of ice, and an open steam vent. You report it. Nothing really happens, except, he gives you a paper cup of water.

Alex Raman

You go in after Jason leaves the secluded room. He high fives you on the way out. You enter, and stop beside Dr. Dalton. He gestures out and you grasp the basic concept with no words being said. You stop by a boombox. He lets you leave with it.

Damian Johnson
[/b]

You enter the room after Lex leaves. She looks a bit confused and has a refreshing cup of water. You walk in, Dr. Usrey explains the procedure and off you trot. You stop by a little ball rollercoaster. You report it, and leave.

((Sorry this is late. I had to go do stuff when I said I would have it ready, then dinner/kitchen duty, and my dad took the internet away. If I don't respond for up to a week, assume my internet is gone.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 01:09:27 pm »

Find somewhere to get food drink the water have a delicious meal.
Beats being homeless any day..."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2016, 10:19:08 pm »

((I'm wondering if the lack of responses is because the others are unsure of what exactly to do now, or where we went. What is there for us to do while the scientists process the results? Were we shoved out into a bland, featureless hallway? Or to a mess hall? Or maybe a lobby or waiting area with magazines that people read when they're bored? What is there for us to interact with instead of sitting around? Old school arcade game machines? A next Gen video game console hooked up to a TV? An old SEGA console hooked up to a high-definition TV? A coffee maker? That's why I've taken so long to reply, at least. I wasn't sure what to do.))

Damian leans against the wall for a few minutes after leaving the room. He ponders what purpose that test served for a moment before heading off down the hall and looking for something to do to kill time.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 11:46:17 pm by Beirus »

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2016, 11:00:00 pm »

((Well, I haven't posted because nobody, except NRDL posted any kind of action, but that was partly my fault. You decide what to do, I mean you're here for the next two foreseeable months and for a possible indefinite period afterwards for psychological and physiological post experiment examinations. If you don't give me a reason to describe the surroundings, I will take the easy way. Anyhow, I'll wait for our other players to post before I jump to make a new post. If nobody else posts after tomorrow, I will go ahead with the story, and I will do this like Dark One does his RTD, as in, if you post an action and nobody else does, you are the only one whom the turn is for. If I am unable to make a post on Sunday, I will go to my friend's house and make my post there. Ciao.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2016, 11:12:50 pm »

Eat food have relaxing day.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2016, 11:45:36 pm »

((Well, I haven't posted because nobody, except NRDL posted any kind of action, but that was partly my fault. You decide what to do, I mean you're here for the next two foreseeable months and for a possible indefinite period afterwards for psychological and physiological post experiment examinations. If you don't give me a reason to describe the surroundings, I will take the easy way. Anyhow, I'll wait for our other players to post before I jump to make a new post. If nobody else posts after tomorrow, I will go ahead with the story, and I will do this like Dark One does his RTD, as in, if you post an action and nobody else does, you are the only one whom the turn is for. If I am unable to make a post on Sunday, I will go to my friend's house and make my post there. Ciao.))
((So does that mean the facility has all those things I asked about, along with whatever other entertainment things I can think up, that can be found as we want them?))

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2016, 11:56:41 pm »

((Just post for a bit and I'll build the building around that.))

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2016, 11:14:43 am »

Jason Jackson

((Nothing/Inactive))

Lex Sutherland

You walk out of the room and pass Damian on his way in. While you are rather thankful for the glass of water, you have no idea why it was given to you. It doesn't matter though, 'cause you drink it anyway. There are colored stripes in the utterly white walls showing the directions to the various places. You follow a blue one to a corner and spot a lone janitor, hauling along a trolley of cleaning supplies. It occurs to you then, that you have no idea where the cafeteria is. There are no signs telling you what stripes go where, no indication of human activity, except the janitor.

Alex Raman

((Nothing/Inactive))

Damian Johnson

You sit on the wall immediately after leaving. It seems they wanted to find something. The test is enigmatic and downright creepy if you do say so yourself.

After two or three minutes or pondering, you get bored and wander off to find some sort of entertainment. You have a TV in your room, you're pretty sure you saw a rec room back the way you came from, and there's a vast library somewhere around here. Honestly, this building is much bigger than you first supposed.

((I need actions by 1:15 on Monday.))
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 08:57:44 am by Sosoku234 »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2016, 01:03:34 pm »

See if we have any music around here.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2016, 05:35:04 pm »

Damian heads to the library, looking for books or magazines concerning guns or trucks.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2016, 03:35:46 pm »

Jason Jackson

((Nothing/Inactive))

Lex Sutherland

"Oy, you the one them scientists been talkin' 'bout?" Says the janitor. "Come 'ere, I wanna show ya somephin." He nervously looks around at the cameras positioned at either end of the hallway.

Alex Raman

You look at boombox and see that it has a radio receiver, the only stations that play are a really old blues channel, a old rock channel, and a New age Techno channel. There may be more music in the library, and probably a jukebox in the rec room. You could probably ask for an Ipod or something.

Damian Johnson

You go to the library and find a very large and warmly furnished room filled to the brim with books of every conceivable type. You find the magazine section to be quite boring, being only comprised of National Geographics, Popular Mechanics/Science, LIFE magazines, and an auto-mechanics magazine.

However, when you look for books on guns and/or trucks, you find a whole section dedicated to nothing but past wars. There's the American Civil War, The Great War, World War 2, Korea, The Vietnam Wars, Desert Storm, Operations in Somalia, The Iraq wars, and The Wars in Afghanistan. There's even entire sections about specific operations. And at the very end, there's an encyclopedia of guns.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4